PDA

View Full Version : hello and help

boys from the dwarf
05-19-2005, 08:21 PM
Hi. ives been reading threads here for months now so i decided to join. :) i have all the final fantasys apart from 3 and the ones not out in the UK. :mad2: This is my first thread. thats all for the hello part now onto help.How do you beat atomos in the barrier tower and what level sholuld i be and also i know this should be in adifferent forum but ill kill 2 birds with on stone. :evilking: what should my characters stats be in ff2 soul of rebirth to complete it. thanks for reading.

I know i shouldnt double post but i have more questions.whats the average reply waiting time and also what level should i be on ff4 when im in the final dungeon

rubah
05-20-2005, 01:42 AM
In this case, reply time is about six hours.

I don't have enough expertise knowledge for your other questions, seeing how I know little enough about ff5 but strangely you didn't ask any questions about it.

fire_of_avalon
05-20-2005, 01:46 AM
Please use the edit/delete button instead of double posting.

And this should go in the FFI-IV forum :)

boys from the dwarf
05-20-2005, 07:41 AM
oh. right well i wont double post anymore. yet more questions.how do you make spoiler tags? oh and rubah i did ask a question about ff5 i said how do you beat atomos in world 2 in the barrier tower. :twak:

yay! now ive beaten atomos and ive completed gills cave. :bigbiggri

Fireblade13
05-23-2005, 11:59 AM
Go to advanced post highlight your post and hit the smiley with the o mouth.See

boys from the dwarf
05-24-2005, 08:04 AM
Thanks

Shin Gouken
06-15-2005, 02:53 PM
Atamos has high HP and and his rather nasty comet attack, but thats it. just hit him hard and fast with the three players you have left after hes killed the first 1. i cant remember what level i was on but i walked away with all my characters alive.

i was told by an american friend that casting blue magic on him works. cast black shock and then level 5 doom and hes toast. i havnt tested this tho so if you do, let me kno if it works

Shin Gouken
06-16-2005, 04:31 PM
Above refers to final fantasy v btw