PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and Salutations

JAS4Yeshua
05-20-2005, 07:12 AM
Hello everyone! I've been posting here, on-and-off, for a few months now. Mostly just reading through some of the posts, and replying when something catches my eye. So, yeah, I guess you can call me a "lurker" at times. ;)

Well, it occured to me that I haven't properly introduced myself here, so I thought I would take this opportunity to say "Hello." :D

So, for my introduction. My name is Jason, and like everyone else here, I'm a fan of Final Fantasy (eagerly awaiting Advent Children). I first played FF on the Nintendo, the original Final Fantasy, then played it on the SNES (FF2/4). I didn't play it again until FFX, when I was blown away by the graphics, story, voice acting, and music.

Well, that's it for an initial intro to who I am. If you'd like to know more, feel free to ask. :D

Rainecloud
05-20-2005, 07:20 AM
It's nice to see a newbie who wasn't first introduced to the world of Final Fantasy via the ever-so-popular #7. Don't get me wrong, it's one of the best, but it's nice to be different, no?

Playing Final Fantasy X after Final Fantasy I must have been quite a shock to you, no doubt.

Anyway: Welcome to EoFF. Enjoy your stay.

I've been posting here, on-and-off, for a few months now.

Edit: I've just noticed you have a custom title, which means you've been here for more than eight months. Are you sure you're a newbie? :p

JAS4Yeshua
05-20-2005, 07:24 AM
I never said I was a newbie. I just said I hadn't introduced myself, and had done posts here and there. ;)

And yes, considering the SNES was my last gaming system before getting the PS2 and FFX (which was the reason I bought the PS2), I was quite amazed.

EDIT: I believe I first signed up about a year ago now. Started as a lurker, mainly. :rolleyes2

Rainecloud
05-20-2005, 07:29 AM
Ah, very good. Hopefully, the gods from upstairs will let you off, but they don't normally allow 'I'm back' or 'I was a lurker for an entire year but I'm not any more' threads.

Either way, enjoy posting here with us. I'd recommend the Dirge of Cerebrus forum - it's a riot.

JAS4Yeshua
05-20-2005, 07:33 AM
If the thread is locked or deleted, so be it. I just felt like it would be nice to introduce myself, so I'm not just some unknown posting here and there. ;)

Either way, thanks for the welcome, Rainecloud. :D

Leeza
05-20-2005, 07:46 AM
Hi, Jason. :)

Rainecloud is correct. Someone with a custom title is not exactly new to the site so I'll be closing this. I wouldn't worry much about being unknown though. Just keep on posting and there won't be too much chance of that happening around here. :)