PDA

View Full Version : ff2 and ff4 help

boys from the dwarf
05-20-2005, 08:29 PM
on ff2 soul of rebirth i need to know what my stats should be to complete it and also on ff4 what is your reccomended level for beating zeromus. :confused: (im no a perfectionist or at least not on first play thrus so dont say all about maxing stats unless its quick and easy)

abrojtm
05-20-2005, 08:41 PM
Stats and levels is all a matter of preference. I've beaten FFIV at level 45 and at level 78, it just depends how much effort you wanna put into it. The lower the level, the harder it's gonna be, but the higher the level, the more effort you have to put into it. Generally, I wait until Rydia has Meteo before fighting Zeromus
As for FFII, just equip two shields on all of your characters and fight for a while. You'll level up pretty nicely. Once I could afford all of the weapons/armor in the little town in SoR, I started to work my way through the castle.

boys from the dwarf
05-20-2005, 09:04 PM
Thanks i suppose ill level rydia until she learns flare because meteo takes forever to cast or is that only with FuSoYa

Sasquatch
05-21-2005, 05:27 AM
No, Meteo takes forever to cast anyway--use Bahamut instead, it's much better, in my opinion. I would say it's not even worth waiting and working to get Meteo, unless you're trying to get all the spells, etc.

What's the two-shields thing in FF2 do?

Ffgrandmaster
05-21-2005, 07:37 AM
The problem with soul of rebirth is getting to the emperor, I beat him and everyone had less than 2,000 hps but the hardest time was getting to him the emperor himself is a pushover. The best thing to do is give Ricard Wyvern/Dragoon Lance (Cant remember the name) + defender and some other stuff to make his evasion 99% (This is pretty easy) and cast berserk and haste on him in about 3 turns for Ricard you will have the emperor killed as he only has 15,000 Hps Dont overthink this battle its really simple just cast Berserk and Haste on Ricard and then have every else use cure or damaging magic (whichever they know) while Ricard attacks.

boys from the dwarf
05-21-2005, 09:24 AM
So ill for zeromus use flare and bahamut and for the ff2 emporor ill get my character to the stats that i had when i beat the first time with firion maria guy and leon.

Fireblade13
05-23-2005, 11:51 AM
What's the two-shields thing in FF2 do?
It gives 0 attack and massive shield evasion.