PDA

View Full Version : More Friends concert?

Alixsar
05-20-2005, 10:30 PM
So...the Final Fantasy concert in LA on Monday. Yeah, did anyone here go to that? Because I noticed that there were a LOT of empty seats around. My row only had three people in it, including myself. That makes sense since I was sitting in the ninety dollar seats and most people wouldn't want to spend that kind of money. There was an entire section of the theater on the left in the mid-range seats that was almost totally empty. The balcony was full, I think. But it just seemed like there weren't a whole lot of people there.

Also, if you didn't go, you totally missed out. I met one of the guys who used to edit GameFan magazine (he was cool), and I met the creator of Earthworm Jim. Not to mention that the concert itself was good and I got a sick tee shirt. I also got to laugh at a bunch of cosplayers and I got in an argument with this dork about how the spell Aura ruined FFVIII. It was fun, and you should feel bad because you didn't go. Unless if you did, in which case...you know, good job. We're all proud of you.

-N-
05-20-2005, 10:34 PM
There's one in ATL and one in SD - I'm planning on going to the SD one. I think it's called the Dear Friends concerts, but I could be wrong, or I could be right and I could be going to something completely different. We'll see. :p

fire_of_avalon
05-20-2005, 10:39 PM
http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61966