PDA

View Full Version : Is it recommended to play through Chrono Trigger before Chrono Cross?

Blitzball Hooligan
05-21-2005, 12:05 AM
Just curious because my cousin let me borrow CC, but I've never played Chrono Trigger. I know I'm probably going to buy CT soon, so should I wait until then to play CC for maximum enjoyment? Does knowledge of CT really even effect CC?

TheAbominatrix
05-21-2005, 12:07 AM
You dont need to, know. There's a few things you'll understand better, but CC stands well enough on it's own. Make sure you get CT at some point, though.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-21-2005, 12:21 AM
It only matters if you play Chrono Trigger, wait five years in anticipation of a sequel, and then play Chrono Cross. If you're going to play both of them within a comparatively small frame of time, the order in which you do so won't make any difference. It's not like you're going to understand CC's plot after the first time you beat it either way.

Khimbar
05-21-2005, 11:56 PM
Long story short, there are only cameo's that appear... frequently, or people revamped fropm CT characters, nothing else, and like Kawaii Ryűkishi said, you probably wont grasp the storyline of CC the first time you play, i know i barely did the second time i played...