PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal win the FA cup!

Shoden
05-21-2005, 05:48 PM
how great man u lose lol

after being beaten by man u every match this season Arsenal win the most important of em

scholes is a flop

now i can laugh at my mate who disses Newcastle all the time as he supports Man U

finally

tomamar04
05-21-2005, 05:54 PM
I haven't been this close to tears in ages.

We deserved to win...

Pauten
05-21-2005, 05:57 PM
Better side or not, if you dont take your chances and that's what happens. Man U blew it.

Armisael
05-21-2005, 06:00 PM
Well done to Arsenal!*Ljunberg and Lehman are my gods!^_^*

Shoden
05-21-2005, 06:10 PM
Man U underestimated Arsenal and took it easy plus there were alot of flops

Ronaldo was crying ROFLMAO!!!! sissy! take the loss like a man! when Newcastle were booted out the cup i wasnt that upset same with the UEFA cup

wooooo go arsenal

its funny MU have beaten arsenal each time this season and arsenal win the most important of the games

lol

brilliant just i thought that both teams coulda done better

tailz
05-21-2005, 06:15 PM
man u diserved to win definatly

arsenal sucked really

Shoden
05-21-2005, 06:18 PM
yeah but Man U were in pity they were the superior team but they underestimated arsenal and screwed up therefore they lost hahaha

its hillarious

what a screwed up season this has been

Ac milan better win the champions league and it will be even better

Croyles
05-21-2005, 06:41 PM
Ronaldo was crying ROFLMAO!!!! sissy! take the loss like a man! when Newcastle were booted out the cup i wasnt that upset same with the UEFA cup

Yeah but you werent one of the players who had to struggle through the whole cup. It makes no sense. Anyway, i can understand that someone would be upset in that situation, plus Ronaldo hasnt been playing in the big leagues as long as everyone else.

Anyway, i was neutral for the game, but am kinda glad arsenal won

Shoden
05-21-2005, 06:48 PM
well you cant win all the time

plus theres no need to cry its only sport

Dr.K
05-21-2005, 06:52 PM
Phew, the ticker took a beating during that match. Thoroughly impressed with the result.

Croyles
05-21-2005, 07:28 PM
when is there a need to cry?

for you and me its only sport, for him its his life.

anyway, it was a good game although i started getting really tired throughout it :P

Shoden
05-21-2005, 07:34 PM
yeah but he can still play football its just a loss

Cuchulainn
05-21-2005, 07:47 PM
We dominated the match but failed to put away our chances, story of our season. Arsenal fluked it a bit but I've no real complaint against them.
Shoden, you're quite the bitter & spiteful little b**tard aren't you? Jealousy is an emotion of the weaker man, remember that. Ronaldo cried, he's passionate about the game he loves, it's his life, outside football, for a fopotballer there is an ememse nothingness. I admire his passion. Calling Scholes a 'flop' is hilarious from a fan of a team that has been quite pathetic all season, especially against us. :) Direct your 'flop' comments to players in White & black stripes kid.

Other fans really do love to hate us & that just drives me forward as a fan.

Croyles
05-21-2005, 07:51 PM
Jealousy is an emotion of the weaker man, remember that. Ronaldo cried, he's passionate about the game he loves, it's his life, outside football, for a fopotballer there is an ememse nothingness. I admire his passion.

Finally, someone who agrees :D

Rainecloud
05-21-2005, 08:15 PM
It doesn't matter who deserved to win.

Fact is, Arsenal won, which makes them the best.

Shoden
05-21-2005, 08:20 PM
nah its true just coz i dont agree with you or you dont like my opinions

its coz you cant take the loss properly

many non man u fans would agree with me

theres no crime in calling scholes's shot a flop thats what i meant

just coz i dont like the team you love you call me a spiteful envious and bitter hearted bastard? well i think that was the uneccesery part

its only a tournament for god sake

i can laugh and call any footballer i want because its not illegal and it can be funny in ways but with that negative attitude to my comments im suprised you do
not love your team look at it from my view football is a huge thing where fans can argue over teams for years

Newcastle have been playing bad because of that george bush of football Grahame souness (what an idiot i wonder if anyone likes him)

thank you but dont go so far with insults like that please its only sport its part of it no matter how you look at it

Doc Sark
05-23-2005, 11:52 AM
I wholly expected the match to end in a draw, but I thought that Arsenal would have at least put up a fight.

It doesn't matter who deserved to win.

Fact is, Arsenal won, which makes them the best.

Well that shows how much you know about football! :D Arsenal were awful by their standards not the best, or better by a long way, and the only thing that matched Arsenals awful performance, was Manchester United's awful finishing. From a mutual perspective, it was as dull and one sided as last years final, but without the goals to make up for it. I can honestly say, that the penalty shootout aside, it was the dullest F.A cup final I have ever seen.

Both sides seemed to lack passion, ability in front of goal, and all round creativity. The only four players on the entire pitch that can salvage any credibility from this game are Keane, Rooney, Lehmann and Senderos. The latter two are the only reason Arsenal didn't get thrashed, and the former two, were the only two players for United that looked like they wanted to win the game. It was dire.

I do feel for Paul Scholes, because as a player I like him, he is confident and has bags of ability, but his penalty gave Lehmann the hero tag he probably deserved from the game as it was poorly taken.

I fully expect Man Utd to bounce back from what is by their standards, a poor season.

Resha
05-23-2005, 08:03 PM
MU played MUCH better than Arsenal. And as an Arsenal fan I do confess that. ;____________; And Scholes is not a flop. Say instead that Lehmann was a GOD on field that day. He made a couple of mistakes, but thankee, managed to get away with them. Overall, he made some FANTASTIC saves. o___________o Oh Lehmann. *Hail worship hail*

Jess
05-23-2005, 09:11 PM
As a Newcastle Fan.
I was hoping that Arsenal would win. It was fun to rip it out of all my MU supporting friends after. Tons of fun. :D