PDA

View Full Version : Forgotten Capital disc 2

negareboshi
05-21-2005, 09:27 PM
I'm up to the point where Buganhagen comes with my party to the capital, to that big crystal at the end of the left path at the crosswords. but i don't have that key to the ancients, or whatever it is.. the 'key is in a place where even sunlight cant reach'? where is that? where do i get that item??

silentenigma
05-21-2005, 09:34 PM
Take your dandy little submarine and head north. there should be a secret tunnel underwater and you'll find it there.

boys from the dwarf
05-21-2005, 09:36 PM
Go into the submarine near junon and then go to a cave near the city of the acients in the underwater and watch out for emerald weopon. dont feel bad that your stuck because i was stuck on this bit for 2.5 years but i trained my characters up to level 70 while i was searching and it made the game a lot easier. :)

negareboshi
05-22-2005, 01:05 AM
ah thank you.. finally found it after like an hour to searching.. darn the slow submarine... at first i thought it was the one in the east, but that led to vincent's waterfall, which was good to find since i really dont get the whole chocobo biz in this game =) thank youu!

silentenigma
05-22-2005, 01:13 AM
By the way, I would strongly suggest doing the chocobo miniquest, even if you are confused about it. You'll get it eventually, and if you don't.... well, we're here for you!

boys from the dwarf
05-22-2005, 10:00 AM
An HOUR searching! try freakin 2.5 years.

DMKA
05-22-2005, 10:36 AM
An HOUR searching! try freakin 2.5 years.
......................................................wow.

negareboshi
05-22-2005, 06:07 PM
2.5 years is... wow indeed.. you should've asked someone too! hehe
and silentenigma, thanks for being there to help me with any chocobo help i might ask for in advance ^_^ lol what's so good about the chocobo mini game/s in ff7?