PDA

View Full Version : They just don't get it.

silentenigma
05-22-2005, 12:16 AM
Hey, I'm new here and I thought I'd kick things off by posting a thread.

FFVII has an awesome story, although it can be a tad confusing.
And I bet we all know someone who thinks they know everything about the game, but in fact they are WAY off.
So, What stupid things have people said to you that show how little they know about Final Fantasy VII?
I've heard things such as "I got my chocobo to pee! :confused: " and "Yeah, Cloud is Tidus's demon brother!"

Vyk
05-22-2005, 04:22 AM
What the heck? I thought you were talking about something like people thinking the ending equated the obliteration of humanity and come to find out the sequals are proving that thought wrong. But... you're either referring to weird rumors, or people being plain out stupid. But there is another "Praise FF7" thread..

Omega Bahamut
05-22-2005, 05:05 AM
"I got my chocobo to pee" and "Cloud is Tidus' demon brother" is a bunch of crap! Those are just wierd rumors... or just a big lie.

Khimbar
05-22-2005, 06:24 AM
dude, thats the whole point of the thread, to disdain wild rumors of newbies who like gossip.

BackRoomKid
05-22-2005, 06:31 AM
what about the rumor about red xiii humping everything with legs...is that true?

;-D

Khimbar
05-22-2005, 06:37 AM
WTF?!?! OMFG!

Slade
05-22-2005, 08:53 AM
One time ages ago when i never played FF, my friend came over and brought his ps and FFVII with him. Now, my friend told lies 24/7. He said to me: "Theres a part coming soon where Clouds is jumping up and down on Tifa's boobs". I thought he was all crap but he kept going on about it till i believed him. Well......bout 1 hour later im like: "So whens this part" and he says "Its coming soon". Bout another hour later i ask again....the bastard says he pasted it. Then a few days later he told me he was lying......I was gutted :cry: ....what a dick :mad2: . It was a crack up tho :D

Theres my two cents worth.....

Crop
05-22-2005, 10:36 AM
Yeah my old friend had FF7 and had compleated it, but i hadnt and he told so many lies about it like, "oh yeah there is a platinum chocobo that only 10 people in the world can get and im one of them" like i belived that! and "at the end of the game they play the great escape music" suuure they do!

But ive compleated it now and got all the chocobos and nope no great escape music and nope no plat chocobo!

silentenigma
05-22-2005, 06:17 PM
I'm talking about things you already know are wrong.
There's this kid in my band class that keeps annoying me with all his questions about FFVII because he sucks at it.

It was funny one day when I was minding my own business when he just came up to me with his stupid smile on his face and said "I got my chocobo to pee!"
At first I had no clue what he was saying, but I soon found out he was referring to Class S on the chocobo race, but he said it was P.
I want you to discuss the DEAD SERIOUS things, not lies, that people say to you about FFVII even though we know they are not true.

cloud2kvx
05-25-2005, 12:54 AM
i dont even think "Cloud being Tidus demon brother" could be considered a rumor in the first place, the two games have nothing to do with eachother besides the name Final Fantasy, let alone the two characters being brothers form different world and different times.

TasteyPies
05-25-2005, 01:33 AM
don't alot of people think that Cloud was created by Hojo?

What dweebs :D

nik0tine
05-25-2005, 10:04 AM
"I got my chocobo to pee" and "Cloud is Tidus' demon brother" is a bunch of crap! Those are just wierd rumors... or just a big lie.
If you call the secret to reviving Aeris a rumor... You're just misinformed.

Hawkeye
05-25-2005, 02:59 PM
Im dead serious. I managed to get Septhiroths materia and weapon before. Its the best in the game

Seal Evil
05-25-2005, 08:21 PM
I once heard that in Tifa's house, you can play a song on the piano which makes her clothes disappear, & you continue playing the rest of the game with her naked.

& no, I don't believe it.

Ravenmorghane
05-25-2005, 08:40 PM
As regards to Tifa's piano, it has nothing to do with nakedness but if you play the highwind song on it at a certain point in the game you get her ultimate limit .. and some gil sometimes.
I have visited many hint sites in my time searching for random secrets (I was naive once too) and found several claiming that there was a credit card in aeris' house you could get money with, and that after completing the game 7 times in a row changed the storyline so that cloud and sephiroth change places, and rubbish like that. They made me laugh more than anything.
It is true, however, that its possible to get cloud to sleep with a big black man-whore in the hunny bee inn when looking for items to dress as a woman. Now THAT was funny!

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
05-27-2005, 05:38 AM
Are you sure? I've only gotten him to be woken up by Mukki and have a jacuzzi with him. Or, have him forget to get the underwear b/c I forgot.

Ravenmorghane
05-27-2005, 07:59 AM
Its the other room where at some point the screen went black then you see these speech bubbles saying suggestive sex noises, then he wakes up with a black man is his bed. I'm certain it happened, I was pissing myself.
thats how you get the sexiest lingeree to complete cloud's costume so that Don corneo picks hom for a night of passion.

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
05-27-2005, 08:04 AM
Oh, is that what that meant? I thought he was just trying to wake him up, and he kept punching him.

Oh, I don't think it matters which underwear you give Cloud.

TurkSlayer
05-27-2005, 09:46 PM
I thought he was just trying to wake him up, and he kept punching him.

I'm rather certain it is. I saw the scene the other day. Cloud passes out, and when he wakes up there was a man punching him.

Destai
05-27-2005, 10:04 PM
Hey guys! I even heard about this crazy rumour to make Cloud dress up like a woman and sleep with a pimp! LOL!1