PDA

View Full Version : Tekken3 help

JaytodaP
05-22-2005, 12:45 AM
Okay, the other day I found Tekken 3 sitting under my bed. Its the only one I have and its a very good game. I just have 1 question: How do you do King's chain throws. Ive tried inputting the throws combonations one after the other but its not working!

Shin
05-22-2005, 01:02 AM
I'm not sure, but you may find some tips on doing it at Gamefaqs.com or any other gaming site.

Hope that helps.

YukiKiro
05-22-2005, 01:48 AM
oh timing is extremely critical when it comes to king's combo throws. to tell the truth i just forget about even trying as i can't seem to ever get all the timing down. if you have the button combinations down i at least congratulate you on that, that takes talent. but honestly i find it pointless to try as you can do just as much damage juggleing your opponant in the air with law's cartwheel kicks. but yeah, if you do want to get king's combos down, it'll take practice and lots of it. timing is absolutaly everything.

Dreddz
05-22-2005, 09:13 AM
as Yukikiro said, timing is the key. It took me a long time to pull them off but eventually did it. But to be honest, the time and effort is not really worth it to me as I never use them in fights

KuRt
05-22-2005, 01:58 PM
Try practisemode´s combo practise

And timing means a lot

Lankyman
05-24-2005, 08:25 PM
As the others before me mentioned, timing is the only thing you need (oh and remembering the button pushes obviously). The only thing you can do is to practise in practise mode, keep doing it until it is a natural thing to do. The start trying to use them on the computer opponents. If you can learn them, they can be devestating if you hit most of the throws in a combo. They are VERY hard to get out of once you are caught in them. Just try and learn a 3 hit one or something first, until you get the hang of when to hit the buttons.