PDA

View Full Version : Gilmore Girls

lulusgirl
05-22-2005, 01:26 AM
Hey everyone, i was just wondering if anyone was obsessed about Gilmore Girls as much as i am.

Shlup
05-22-2005, 01:50 AM
I hate Gilmore Girls. Mad TV did a sketch once about how obnoxious the dialogue (or at least the delivery of it) is, and I don't think it was quite overexaggerated enough. I can't think of any reason I'd want to watch that show.

Agent Proto
05-22-2005, 02:01 AM
I'm not obsessed with the show, but I really like it.

XxSephirothxX
05-22-2005, 02:20 AM
I always thought it looked kind of stupid. That's on the WB, right? I hate WB.

SeeDRankLou
05-22-2005, 02:46 AM
I'm not obsessed with Gilmore Girls, but I do like it a lot. I love the dialogue, and the relationship between Lorali and Rory. I did see the MadTV thing though, and I actually thought it was pretty funny.

MecaKane
05-22-2005, 04:27 AM
Alexis Bildel is dead sexy.
It comes on YTV now, too. It's pretty cute.

Leeza
05-22-2005, 04:28 AM
I watch them all the time. I wouldn't say I'm obsessed, but I don't like it when I miss an episode, and I think I've only missed one or two.

Alice
05-22-2005, 05:08 AM
i watch it every week, its one of the best shows out there...

I hate Gilmore Girls. Mad TV did a sketch once about how obnoxious the dialogue (or at least the delivery of it) is, and I don't think it was quite overexaggerated enough. I can't think of any reason I'd want to watch that show.

I remember the madTV thing, even I, a fan of gilmore girls found that pretty funny. I thought it was cute... I think the show is made for certain kind of people so either you like it or you dont, the show is not for everyone thats for sure.

I think the comedy writing is fantastic and it keeps you on ur toes...

Miriel
05-22-2005, 05:45 AM
Gilmore Girls has amazing dialogue, some of the best on network TV. I catch an episode every once in awhile, and even if I don't know what's going on in the story, I can at least enjoy the smart witty banter.

lulusgirl
05-26-2005, 12:39 AM
Alexis Bildel is dead sexy.
It comes on YTV now, too. It's pretty cute.
what channel is that?

kikimm
05-26-2005, 12:53 AM
Eh, I don't like it. Like Azar said, the WB pretty much sucks. I've watched it more than a few times, because I did like it before, for stupid reasons :) but it's just unbearable, and it never really...grabbed hold of my attention very well.

:D