PDA

View Full Version : FFVII: Advent Children E3 preview impressions

Seraf
05-22-2005, 04:13 AM
After seeing the long anticipated Advent Children trailer at E3 I must say that I'm very impressed and very pumped up about this new Square movie. As I was watching it my heart stopped beating, my eyes widened and my mouth dropped as I was stupefied by the beauty of what I was seeing before me. It appears that Square has really been pushing it to make a very good movie that their fans will love them even more for. From what I saw of the trailer I saw a scene with Cloud standing in a field and a woman in a red dress standing behind him with their backs against each other.. I instantly knew who the woman was supposed to be and this brought up many new questions to mind. Is Aeris really dead or is this some type of dream that Cloud is having? Also in another scene Vincent says "If they wanted to, they could make another Sephiroth." and at the very end of the trailer Cloud was hanging at the side of a mountain when Sephiroth jumped off the top and it ended.. this brings up even more mysteries and questions. When I first heard about a Final Fantasy VII movie I was a bit worried that Square would let me down a bit by making a bad spin off movie but so far my love for FFVII keeps growing even more as I'm anticipating this new movie's release.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-22-2005, 07:07 AM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=62169