PDA

View Full Version : i need gil

Shrub
05-22-2005, 06:01 PM
does anybody know a quick way to get a lot of gil i just got the tiny bronco and i have the buggy so i can't go everywhere yet

VoodooChild
05-22-2005, 06:12 PM
Just run around fighting...the money will soon build up, and at the same time you are levelling :)

redxiiii
05-22-2005, 07:17 PM
Yeah thats the best strategy, and you can get the gil up materia for I think 500gp from the gold saucer.

Khimbar
05-23-2005, 12:33 AM
i thikn the best way is to go towards Mideel, and run around on the coast fighting giant blue worms, they should give pretty good exp and gill, ro go to wutai...

ehsteve
05-23-2005, 02:57 AM
Go to Mideel, master an All materia, and sell it for 14,000,000 gil.

Masamune·1600
05-23-2005, 08:19 AM
Yeah thats the best strategy, and you can get the gil up materia for I think 500gp from the gold saucer.

Gil Plus materia isn't available at the Gold Saucer until Disc 2, at which time it costs 1000 GP.

i thikn the best way is to go towards Mideel, and run around on the coast fighting giant blue worms, they should give pretty good exp and gill, ro go to wutai...

Mideel is inaccessible on Disc 1; it cannot be reached by means of the Tiny Bronco.

Go to Mideel, master an All materia, and sell it for 14,000,000 gil.

Again, one cannot get to Mideel on Disc 1. That doesn't mean, of course, that materia cannot be sold. A mastered All materia, however, is worth 1.4 million gil, not 14 million.

Regardless of the above, selling a mastered All materia will give you more gil than you'll ever need at this point. If mastering an All materia takes too much effort for your current purposes, I would recommend fighting in the Wutai area. Defeating an Adamantaimai, for example, will earn you 2000 gil.

Stilva
05-23-2005, 09:46 PM
Adamantaimai can be a pain in the arse though with his barriers, especially if you have a weak attack.

Go into a forest near Rocket Town, and with a bit of luck, you'll find groups of 6 mushroomy things. Good gil, exp, and helps you to build up limit breaks extremely quickly.

TifaLockhart7
06-05-2005, 01:32 AM
I use the Tiny Bronco to get to the islands beside Mideel and then continuously walk back and forth on the shore to fight a big sandmonster, but you need Ice at level 3 if you wanna beat him in three or four hits, and he gives you 5000 gil, every time to beat him!!!

TifaLockhart7
06-05-2005, 01:32 AM
Or I master my All materia and sell it for 1,000,000 gil!!!

Assassin Wolf
06-05-2005, 01:35 AM
I use the Tiny Bronco to get to the islands beside Mideel and then continuously walk back and forth on the shore to fight a big sandmonster, but you need Ice at level 3 if you wanna beat him in three or four hits, and he gives you 5000 gil, every time to beat him!!!
It takes you three or four hits. I always kill him in one hit, because my cloud and vincent have 9999 hp. And cloud hit's 9999 every time.

TifaLockhart7
06-05-2005, 01:38 AM
What level of experience are they on?? I was only at Level 50 or 53.

Assassin Wolf
06-05-2005, 01:40 AM
Well that explanes it. I around level 70. I have the ultima weapon. And a lot of hp materia.

krissy
06-05-2005, 01:50 AM
i once tried to get my disc 1 team with aeris to lvl 99 near midelldfld

that was a long summer and it never got done

anyway yeah, you can get to one of those islands on disc 1
dont rmemeber how

TifaLockhart7
06-05-2005, 01:51 AM
You have to go through the shore with the Tiny Bronco, I first go to Fort Condor then from there I can see shore heading into the Mideel islands.

Carl the Llama
06-05-2005, 02:59 AM
see nobody knows the best way to get gil... go to the area surrounding the gold soucer in your buggy and drive on the sand, you will fight cactuars they drop 10,000 gil... id recomend killing them with a choco+mog summon as they have VERY high evade

Shoeberto
06-05-2005, 05:42 AM
You can do "jobs" at the Honeybee Inn, though you have to get the Inn Key from Bone Village.

I'm also a lying sack of crap and just listen to the others. Man I'm tired.

TifaLockhart7
06-15-2005, 05:24 AM
see nobody knows the best way to get gil... go to the area surrounding the gold soucer in your buggy and drive on the sand, you will fight cactuars they drop 10,000 gil... id recomend killing them with a choco+mog summon as they have VERY high evade
Lol, I have the strategy guide and I couldn't find those monsters anywhere!

Khimbar
06-15-2005, 06:39 AM
yea, well some monsters are'nt in the strategy guide, like in the Northern Crater, it never mentions Movers which give like 800 AP per kill, just as an example. And another thing, in the map inside the back cover, it shows the Caqtuar Island, but not in the bestiary, plus the book doesnt mention some morphing items. Sad to say it, the OFFICIAL book is INCOMPLETE!

nik0tine
06-15-2005, 06:55 AM
You can do "jobs" at the Honeybee Inn, though you have to get the Inn Key from Bone Village.

I'm also a lying sack of crap and just listen to the others. Man I'm tired.
Damnit! And I believed you for a second!/noob

...:shoot:

ff-fanatix
06-15-2005, 12:29 PM
heres an interesting one for you.....when you obtain the steal materia on disk1 proceed to the train graveyard and get into fights....
fight a battle with ( cant remember name ) but they use a lot of ice, and are brid like, but you can steal ethers from these....if you got a lot of patience, steal 99 ethers and u can sell them for 750 gil each....that will give you about 75000 gil before you even get to the shinra building.....

at present im at cosmo canyon, and i still got 40,000 gil left....

also if you fight arounf the golden saucer desert in the buggy you can fight cactuars....these will give you 10k gil for a win...

TifaLockhart7
06-18-2005, 06:13 AM
yea, well some monsters are'nt in the strategy guide, like in the Northern Crater, it never mentions Movers which give like 800 AP per kill, just as an example. And another thing, in the map inside the back cover, it shows the Caqtuar Island, but not in the bestiary, plus the book doesnt mention some morphing items. Sad to say it, the OFFICIAL book is INCOMPLETE!
Lol, I found the cactus monster in the strategy guide, but I couldn't find him in the area teh strategy guide said he was in..

Rengori
06-18-2005, 06:24 AM
In disc one, I run around the Corell - Cosmo Canyon - Nibel stretch. Assuming you are strong and have a few potions, the Nibel Mountains give quite a pretty penny too.

In Disc 2, Mideel is an excelent place to get gil. A few other places I go are the underwater factory or the snowboarding area.

In disc 3, the easiest place to get gil and expeirence is the crater. Find a monster called a mover in the swamp area that will give a crapload of gil and expeirence. The magic pots are also good and can found in the swampy areas as well.

None of these places are immediatly accessable but all of them work.

TifaLockhart7
06-18-2005, 06:35 AM
Lol, I get experience at Junon and Mideel on disc one. When I go to Junon I press the alarm and then if I run around in that area I fight monsters that give you about 300 at most....I think, lol.

chadwixx
07-12-2005, 12:21 AM
Lol, I found the cactus monster in the strategy guide, but I couldn't find him in the area teh strategy guide said he was in..

i think he also spawns in cactus island. u can morph him into the tetra elemental accessory

MAS82587
07-12-2005, 01:48 AM
i was never strapped for gil in ffvii because of how easy it is to get it from monsters.

ultima88
07-15-2005, 02:53 AM
I know ur not there yet but, as soon as u get W-item you can just keep replicating items.

and just incase u dont know how to do this, enter a battle, selct W-item, then select the item u wish 2 duplicate. when u get ur second choice of item select the same item, but insted of using it press X to cancel and u will recive another item. you can keep doing this till you get 99 of whatever item, then go to any store and sell 97 of them (leving 2 so the trick can be repeated). this is THE BEST way of getting cash. even tho its cheating a bit :P

General-Beatrix
07-15-2005, 05:27 PM

The giant worms at the coast of Mideel, i think, give 5000 gil for each kill. thats where i got the money for taking care of my gold chocobo before the north crater opened up! ;)

Crop
07-15-2005, 05:35 PM
How do you acctually kill the magic pots in the crater?

chadwixx
07-15-2005, 05:56 PM
feed them elixers

if u dont give them one, u cannot hurt them

Sword
07-15-2005, 07:37 PM
Sell old and unwanted weapons/armour

Crop
07-15-2005, 08:00 PM
feed them elixers

if u dont give them one, u cannot hurt them

Thats the only way? Thats a waste.

chadwixx
07-15-2005, 08:17 PM
just make ur own elixers with the w-item bug. btw they give a ton of gold/ap/xp.