PDA

View Full Version : We Love Katamari

Azure Chrysanthemum
05-22-2005, 07:10 PM
Behold its greatness (http://ps2.ign.com/articles/610/610650p1.html)

Tidus Andronicus
05-22-2005, 09:16 PM
I can't wait for this! lol
I loved Katamari Damacy!

Only thing wrong with the first one, was the competative mode was very lacking... and they split the screens left to right, rather than giving each player the top or bottom, which would have let us see more of what was on out left and right... MUCH needed in this game.

I'm looking forward to a new story, new music, and the team story play, and new competative modes! ^_^

StarlightAngel
05-22-2005, 09:26 PM
na naaaaaaaaaa, na na na na na na na, na na na nana naaaaaaaaaaaaaa! XD

YAY! I WANT IT I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xalioniaf
05-23-2005, 01:47 AM
Well, I love Katamari too, but I don't go around making an entire...oh, wait. It's a new game? Ohh....

Nevermind the fact that many of the stars that get rolled up are partially made up of people and houses and such, they want more stars

this minor nuisance has grown to become a full-on threat and the students start running for it to avoid becoming a part of the katamari. But resistance is futile and soon the kids and teachers start getting rolled up along with desks and even doors. Education is scrapped for the glory of the heavens as yet another star gets made.
The multiplayer mode...I might try it. On a side note, Katamari Damacy is the only game I know of that did good without any localization. I hope they keep it that way. Noone wants to hear some emo band while they're rolling up...stuff.

Azure Chrysanthemum
05-23-2005, 07:22 AM
The music for Katamari Damacy is quite good, they had some talented Japanese artists perform it, and I hope the quirky feel remains in the next game.

-N-
05-23-2005, 11:35 PM
This will quite possibly be the best news story of 2005.

Necronopticous
05-24-2005, 01:06 AM
I got to play it at E3! It's so awesome! When you lose the king shoots you with lasers out of his eyes. The 2 player coop mode is really really hard but seems like it could be super fun if you played with the same person and got used to it for a while. The levels in the demo were a highschool and a flower garden. The humor is back from the original and more genius insues.

Azure Chrysanthemum
05-24-2005, 01:09 AM
As I restrain my jealousy that Necronopticus got to go to E3, I'd also like to say it's good that they're allowing you to go to more areas, the conventional terrain got boring after awhile.

Tidus Andronicus
05-24-2005, 01:14 AM
O_o hmm, from what I saw... Namco didn't have We Love Katamari out on display... let alone playable... =/

Maybe I missed it... and in that case... darn... lol

kikimm
05-24-2005, 05:05 AM
Wow. This is awesome. While I usually hate sequels, I have a feeling this will be done right, as long as money isn't the only incentive. I've wanted more of this game for awhile; the addition of multiplayer is extremely, extremely cool as well.

YUSS!

:D

Dreddz
05-31-2005, 08:27 PM
the original had a weird after taste so no thank you

Necronopticous
05-31-2005, 08:58 PM
O_o hmm, from what I saw... Namco didn't have We Love Katamari out on display... let alone playable... =/

Maybe I missed it... and in that case... darn... lolWow seriously? Did you go to E3? They had like a full row of kiosks front and back of playable We Love Katamari... They also had a statue of the prince and a real katamari which, if you stuck something to it, you got a Katamari mousepad.

In all fairness it was on the side of their area, over by the classic games they had for playing (pac-man, space invaders, etc.) But I thought it was pretty hard to miss.

StarlightAngel
06-01-2005, 01:55 AM
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaah O_O lucky peoples -_- *jealous of people who can actually GO to E3*