PDA

View Full Version : A+ rank?

TasteyPies
05-23-2005, 03:37 AM
Is A+ rank any different than the A rank or is there a porblem with the chocobo section on the main site? I want a black chocobo, I was racing my green chocobo to get to this so called "A+ rank" I got to A and figured "well, A+ would be after A right?" So I get to the next rank and the next rank is S. O.o.... Is A+ after S or did I just ruin my chances at a black chocobo? Can I still mate a S rank green male chocobo and an A rank blue female Chocobo to get a black one?

Masamune·1600
05-23-2005, 03:49 AM
There is no A+ chocobo rank in Final Fantasy VII. Chocobos always progress from A rank to S rank. The main site, however, indeed makes mention of an "A+ rank." This is a mistake, and I'll bring it to the attention of a member of the staff.

Khimbar
05-23-2005, 03:53 AM
just for the record, you could mate two C class chocobo's and get the colored chocobo's, trust me, cause i did it that way.... i was lazy and didnt want to make EVERY SINGLE ONE S rank, so im just made them B Class, and it worked just fine for me...

-N-
05-23-2005, 05:43 AM
All ranks do are improve chances towards breeding a gold chocobo.

There is no rank A+.

boys from the dwarf
05-23-2005, 07:09 PM
I always level mine up to A rank. S rank is unneccesary because with A rank it works almost every time.

Narruc
05-23-2005, 07:20 PM
yead Definitely no A+ rank

DMKA
05-23-2005, 07:24 PM
Yes there is you noobs. A+ rank is the rank your gold chocobo needs to be so you can go under the sand around the gold saucer to retrieve the item to revive Aeris.

Khimbar
05-23-2005, 08:24 PM
you F'ing serious? brcause im always thought it was bogus...

silentenigma
05-23-2005, 09:35 PM
Yes there is you noobs. A+ rank is the rank your gold chocobo needs to be so you can go under the sand around the gold saucer to retrieve the item to revive Aeris.

You guys gotta stop doing this. seriously. :mad2:

Cruise Control
05-23-2005, 09:42 PM
You're all so gullible.

TasteyPies
05-24-2005, 12:48 AM
Ah great, I mated my Blue A and Green S and got my black chocobo, Yay!

Another question: Is there any difference between the jockies Cloud and Cid other than Cid looks badass on a black chocobo?

And another quesiton: My black chocobo won't mate even though I gave him about 2 hours of game-time to mature....whats taking him so long?

nik0tine
05-24-2005, 01:34 AM
And don't forget the secret pass to the silver chocobo ranch! (It's run by the Chocobo Sage, incase you didn't know)

You guys gotta stop doing this. seriously. :mad2:
No way in hell. :p

silentenigma
05-24-2005, 01:53 AM
And another quesiton: My black chocobo won't mate even though I gave him about 2 hours of game-time to mature....whats taking him so long?

Chocobos Age based on the number of battles you go through, not time.

boys from the dwarf
05-24-2005, 07:58 AM
the only way to revive aeris is by using cheats like gameshark. i dont know why everyone wants to revive her anyway. the only way she can be good is if you give her lots of magic materia and get her final limit but it isnt worth it because you can do that with the other characters and their limits are better.

Big D
05-25-2005, 03:37 AM
Another question: Is there any difference between the jockies Cloud and Cid other than Cid looks badass on a black chocobo?No difference. Sometimes, though, Tifa will ask to have ago - just like she does with the snowboarding game. It's nice for a change, and I'm sure the chocobos appreciate a bit of variety too.