PDA

View Full Version : chocobo question

silentenigma
05-24-2005, 02:05 AM
I have a question about racing chocobos. Here's my situation:
Right before a race, when it shows each chocobos' stats, I notice that mine, like all the opponents, is either walking, jogging, or sprinting.
This seems to happen randomly from chocobo to chocobo-their stats/rank/quality doesn't have any effect on this.

Also, I noticed this at the very end of the short race where you are traveling thru space- If my chocobo was sprinting at the menu described above, it gets a speed boost. If it walks, it gets held back. Can anyone tell me why all of this happens/how to control it? :confused: :confused:

Khimbar
05-24-2005, 03:15 AM
I have no idea whatsoever, my only opinion is that the chcobo is either having a good day/bad day, thats all my two cents is worth but if you wanna cheat, you can have infinite stamina... ill let you look around if you want it, if not then just ignored i said it...

rubah
05-24-2005, 03:49 AM
Doesn't it depend on how good of a chocobo you have?

boys from the dwarf
05-24-2005, 08:03 AM
O.K if its either a good great or wonder e.c.t that depends on how if it walks or runs unless that what class its in and the bit where it seems like your in space there is a fan pushing against you but some chocobos like the green one arent affected.