PDA

View Full Version : Season finale of 24

nik0tine
05-24-2005, 05:03 AM
Did anybody see this!? I seriously have to say that this is the best show on television, and these last two episodes were, hands down, the best 24 episodes ever. It kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time (as usual). Anybody who saw this knows what great TV is. I can't really express words for how great the season finale of this show was. It was simply incredible.

lulusgirl
05-25-2005, 12:58 AM
it was ok.i didn't watch 24 a lot though

edczxcvbnm
05-25-2005, 01:06 AM
Best episodes ever? HELL NO! There were close but the final 2 episodes of season one stomp all over these two with out a problem. Jack SNAPPED at the end of those episodes and just layed waste to everything in in those last 2.

This season was better than the last two for sure but I still prefer season one were things were simplier. In season one it was about getting revenge and killing jack, palmer and their families. There is room for patical completion of the mission the terrorists wanted. With what happened this season the suppense is patially gone because you know that the nuke isn't going to hit a city in the end. The only bad thing that really happened was airforce one and one power plant out of everything that they planned. Not overwhelmingly sucessful on a lot of levels considering they managed to evacuate just about everyone in that city.

Enough of my complaining about big massive plot in favor of the small more controlled plot.

Great episodes and a great season. I wonder if they will finally win the emmy this year.

Del Murder
05-26-2005, 02:52 AM
I also agree that it was a great season even though the finale wasn't the best of it. Jack walking away in the end was a nice touch.

With the 24 hour format it is just hard to come up with a thrilling ending every time, really, so I don't blame them for it.

CloudSquallandZidane
05-27-2005, 06:46 AM
I was kinda hoping that they'd get rid of Jack this season... but hey i guess Mr. Sutherland doesnt want to give up his producing rights... Now i love 24 ive watched EVERY episode this season without fail. But nexttime i'd rather watch a soldier on the ground trying to stop some attack, than watch another season of Jack. Mainly cuz Jacks always right, hes practically infalable.

Yamaneko
05-27-2005, 06:49 AM
So is next season's 24 going to be in Mexico?