PDA

View Full Version : last limits and weapons

PoIsOnCoNcEpTiOn
05-24-2005, 01:31 PM
I want to know where I get yuffies, cids, barrets, tifas, red XIII last weapons and i need to know where to get yuffie, cid, and vincents last limits.

TheSpoonyBard
05-24-2005, 01:58 PM
Barret:

Missing Score: Found in the chest on the stairs to the Sister Ray during the invasion of Midgar (Disc 2). You need Barret in you active party in order to open the chest.

Cid:

Venus Gospel: Given to you by the Old Man outside the Materia Shop in Rocket Town, after the rocket has been launched.

Highwind: In order to obtain Highwind you must find it in a chest in the Cargo Bay of the Sunken Gelnika Airship, which is located in a bay near the Golden Saucer.

Red XIII:

Limited Moon: Given to you by Bugenhagen (Cosmo Canyon Obervatory) any time on Disc 3.

Tifa:

Premium Heart: Found in the shop guarded by the gatling gun in Wall Market (Disc 2 and 3).

Vincent:

Chaos: In order to obtain Chaos you must visit the waterfall cave near Nibelheim on Disc 2, and once again on Disc 3, with Vincent in your active party on both occasions. On the first visit you will observe some of Vincent's past, and on the second you will receive Chaos and the Death Penalty. You can access the waterfall cave with either the submarine or a Green Chocobo.

Yuffie:

Conformer: Found in the Sunken Gelnika Airship.

All Creation: In order to obtain All Creation you must defeat Godo on the fifth floor of the Pagoda in Wutai.

Stilva
05-24-2005, 07:00 PM
Well wasn't he informative. I did actually know all that, but was beaten to it :D

boys from the dwarf
05-24-2005, 08:55 PM
Same here. :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: . guess what.im annoyed :eek:

TheSpoonyBard
05-25-2005, 06:03 PM
Well wasn't he informative. I did actually know all that, but was beaten to it
No, 'he' wasn't informative. She was :D

Stilva
05-26-2005, 09:47 PM
Well wasn't he informative. I did actually know all that, but was beaten to it
No, 'he' wasn't informative. She was :D

Sorry bout subjecting you to a gender change there. I guess I didn't see your avatar :D

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
05-27-2005, 05:19 AM
You don't have to wait until Disc 3 to get Vincent's ultimate weapon and limit. I'm not sure what triggers it, but just come there later, like after completing a sidequest or event. Works for me. I think it's probably X amount of battles that triggers it.

That official guide isn't perfect (probably where you first learned that info; I know I did).

TheSpoonyBard
05-27-2005, 12:46 PM
I don't have the official guide, I remembered all that information and recited it from memory. I have tried before to get Vincent's Death Penalty and Chaos on Disc 2 but it has never worked. Just to be safe I always return on Disc 3, by which time it is much more likely you have gotten his 3-1 limit so you can learn Chaos as soon as you get it, and have killed enough enemies to make Death Penalty worthwhile.