PDA

View Full Version : Special Move's

Carl the Llama
05-24-2005, 04:45 PM
we've all got a fav, what's your most fav special move, my is a toss up between the bison killa (akuma slides across the screen grabs the opponent and does a 15 hit combo) and Grand Cross (Necron FFIX (planet bowling anyone))

Erdrick Holmes
05-24-2005, 05:17 PM
.... Bison Killa?

*punch* It's called "SHUNGOKOUSATSU", fool!

My favourites with have to be Ken's Shoryureppa, Ky's Ride the Lightning, and Iori's Fury of the 8 Maidens.

Captain Maxx Power
05-24-2005, 05:40 PM
Sub-Zero's Spine Ripper from Mortal Kombat as always a classic.

YukiKiro
05-24-2005, 08:47 PM
there's a combo in tekken i use with hwarong a lot. it has no proper name as its really two things put together. i like to call it the diving hawk. basically you do a skyscraper kick and time it just right and do a hunting hawk right afterwards. if you do it just right it looks almost like something straight out of DBZ, but in any respect i just think it looks cool.
oh, and i also enjoy ryu's super hadoken and wolverines x-man barage.

NM
05-24-2005, 09:16 PM
Triple Dragon Punch, using Ken in the Street Fighter Game's.

Mercen-X
05-25-2005, 12:03 AM
Tekken: I mostly use Hwoarang's kicks (Xx4, Ox4). There are times I like to uses his fakeout kicks and rocket my foe into the air. I also like Jin's power-ups making him able to launch an enemy across the screen. I also like Law's freaky combos and I've always been a fan of the Capoeira. In 5, I like Raven's twisty attacks and Jack's shotgun punch.

FF: Cloud's Meteorain and Omnislash. Cid's Highwind. Yuffie's Bloodfest and Doom of the Living. Knights of the Round Ultimate End. Squall's Renzokuken.

There's more

cloud2kvx
05-25-2005, 12:43 AM
my favorite special move is either Omnislash from ff7 or any of the bahumut summons, olso i like scorpions "GET OVER HERE!"

ChaosCalibur
05-25-2005, 12:46 AM
Mine is "Terra Graviton", guess who does it?

Lionx
05-25-2005, 02:17 PM
I always liked Ryu's Shin-Shoryuken, its like BAM-bam-*penetrate* xD
Zangief's Final Atomic Buster
Morrigan's(and Lilith's) Darkness Illusion
Cham-Cham's Rage Attack
Mega Man X's (original) super blast with Zero's gun.
Zelda 1's sword shot
Hibiki's Blackout Slash super
I also like FFXI's Hundred Fists attack from the Monk Job as well as White Mage's Hexa Strike along with Samurai's Tachi: Kasha
And Crono's, Marle's, and Lucca's Tri-Elemental Tech..that was awesome.

Lord Chainsaw
05-25-2005, 07:25 PM
Romeo Guildenstern's Bloody Sin from Vagrant Story was pretty good. Attacks in that game had you press a button the second they hit. That attack was such an intense cinematic that the moment you needed to press the button was when the camera zoomed in on Ashley's face.

I'm definitely a fan of Sephiroth's Super Nova and True Quan Lee's Light Undulation as well. As far as just plain attack names go, I think Star Ocean's "Perfect Symmetry", coupled with the taunt the boss uses works nicely.

One of the more creative special moves I've seen was in Final Fantasy Legend 2. The final boss, in his most desperate phase, launches an attack called the Smasher. This does somewhere around the neighborhood of 1000 damage spread out randomly among your four characters. He uses it every single round, so I think that randomness adds a lot of strategy to the battle. One character could take 500, two could take 125 and one could take 250. That fight was so much fun.

Mercen-X
05-25-2005, 09:24 PM
Terra Graviton FFX - Sin

I also like Fayt's ultimate destruction blast (the one he had no control over) and his in-battle pop-ups.
Then there's Ryu's Dragon Blast from BoF Dragon Quarter.

Shoeberto
05-25-2005, 10:12 PM
It's like I just like to play with people! C'moon! I can dance all day I can dance all day BOOM HEADSHOT BOOM HEADSHOT YOU SEE ME DANCIN' YOU SEE ME DANCING BOOM HEADSHOT BOOM HEADSHOT BOOOOOOOOOOOOM HEAAAAAD SHOT!

black orb
05-25-2005, 10:21 PM
>>> From Fighters..
Chip Zanuff - Zansei Rouga
Basara Kubikiri - Kagemai/Mukui
Tachibana Ukyo - Hiken Sasameyuki -Sen-
Kazama Kazuki- EnjaKakusei
Kazama Sogetsu - Gekko
K9999 - Power is... losing control...

>>> From RPG.
All those special moves from Vakyrie Profile characters.. :love:

Mo-Nercy
05-25-2005, 11:48 PM
http://ourworld.cs.com/BlutEngelo9/ss.jpg
Ivy's famous Summon Suffering in Soul Calibur. It's a grab with an escape chance that's half as many frames as any other normal grab or throw. It swings around, so it can even clip a side stepping opponent. Notice the 90 damage, which is double that of any other normal grab. :D Looks cool too.

Mercen-X
05-26-2005, 06:53 AM
I still think Cloud would have been a better choice for Soul Calibur 2 than Heihachi.