PDA

View Full Version : I'm stuck need help.....

ISRviper
05-24-2005, 09:43 PM
I am at the Ronso mountain where I am aboute to fight seymour for the 3rd time..... He just keeps on kicking my ass, he keeps on doing zombie and full health on me but thats not the problem, when he attacks me with those 2 huge swords I don't have alot of time to recover before the next attack. I have no item that can protect me from the zombie attack and also I think I trained kimhari to much with magic and not enough with strenth. I am trying to train my guys up a bit now and was wondering if anyone has any tips.

p.s. this my first time going through the game so plz no spoilers that are after this stage of the game.

redxiiii
05-24-2005, 10:24 PM
Best way to do this (espeacially if your lvls aren`t high, which mine weren`t at this point) is to just go in there with all your aeons on overdrive and unleash them, for me this battle was all about overdrives.

*iloveme06*
05-25-2005, 12:20 AM
The best way is to make sure the overdrive gauge on all of your aeons are full. Then just attack, attack, attack. When you run out, start attacking that little alien-looking thing. It will drain Seymore. I'd make sure I have Tidus out there to speed things up with Hastega. Oh, and make sure to heal your people with holly waters to keep them from dying from that zombie effect stuff Seymore uses!!

Hope that's enough. . .

rubah
05-25-2005, 12:58 AM
I believe this seymour is susceptible to Bio, but I'm not entirely sure.

Starboard Regulator FlareNUKE
05-25-2005, 01:45 AM
This is the easiest way,

Put all aeons in overdrive, equip Yuna with a sensor weapon. Once Seymour's HP gets to 39,996. Summon over and over using overdrives, He won't even get to use Total Annhilation.

As for surviving Cross Cleave, Seymour always casts Dispel before using Cross Cleave. If Yuna or Rikku gets a turn before he does it, Cast Protect on any character who's HP is between 1270-2580 or use an item that casts protect, use a Mega Pheonix to revive lost characters if more than one is dead.

Starboard Regulator FlareNUKE
05-25-2005, 01:46 AM
I believe this seymour is susceptible to Bio, but I'm not entirely sure.

He is...

ISRviper
05-25-2005, 09:33 AM
Thanks for all your advice and I will try to do this with all my Aeons at full overdrive, and also it's hard for me to use the holy water because he uses full life on my characters right after he does the zombie attack.

Cruise Control
05-25-2005, 11:09 AM
1. Charge Yuna and all aeons into overdrive
2. Poison seymour with bio
3. Summon an aeon
4. Unleash aeon overdrive
5. Mortibody dies and absorbs 4000 HP from seymour
6. seymour dismisses aeon and takes poison damage
8. Repeat steps 3-6 until you win

Redfield
05-25-2005, 01:52 PM
lol the aeons are usually the best way to go, especailly later when you have Anima and Magus Sisters who can break limit easily... until then, Bahamaut is you're best bet^^

boys from the dwarf
05-25-2005, 07:45 PM
If you do it the harder way youl need about 4000hp to survive total annihilation or use shell to half the damage.

ISRviper
05-26-2005, 08:32 AM
I went full Aeon overdrive and also used bio on him and it all went smooth and easy, thanks for all your advice.

Inuyasha0012
05-30-2005, 02:58 PM
Buy plenty of holy waters and the get al the overdrives up including aeons

Dr.M
06-01-2005, 03:31 AM
1.get everyones overdrive gauge full, including aeons
2.buy as many holy waters from wantz (O'aka's brother)
3.start with yuna,lulu and tidus in the party
4.uses yuna's protect and tidus's haste
5.uses lulu's bio and change her 4 auron
6. sometimes seymour will use dispell so just repeat step 4
7.douse him in overdrives
8.if he dose zombie attack use a holy water
9.if you use an aeon you will only have one chance before he banishs it so use their overdrives

hope this helps.good luck :bigbiggri