PDA

View Full Version : Phases

crashNUMBERS
05-24-2005, 09:52 PM
what phases have ran through as a member of EoFF?? What I mean is like your personality and all.

First I went through the typical newbie phase, Where you act crazy and dumb. And you even admit it and people look down to you. They just think to themselves "Calm down. Just another n00b."

Then I just noticed people hated so I changed. I just acted like myself I guess.

After that I went through the crazy phase. I acted dumb again and started posting a lot, Thus effected Proto to make a certain thread.

Fourth, I went back to normal.

Fifth, I went through the disciple form. I started to tell n00bs to listen to the teachings of RSL and Leeza. Damn Im a d0rk!!

Sixth, I got to the pissed phase. eestlinc called me a mod whore When I specificly said I wasnt trying to be one. I got very m,ad at that thus I started an outrage.

Last, Normal again. This is what I am now.

Little Miss Awesome
05-24-2005, 10:00 PM
If I did, it's Psy's fault. ;)
Yeah, Psy's fault is everything :D

Chris
05-24-2005, 10:04 PM
I like you a lot Crash but god, why do you have this need for attention all of the time? Just relax and have fun; don't be so "Oh guys, I really want you to like me" RELAX. ;)

Ryth
05-24-2005, 10:06 PM
I've guess I've always been the way I am....maybe i was a little more hyper when I was new I have gotten calmer since I joined but I wouldn't consider it a phase....

Chris
05-24-2005, 10:12 PM
Psy is to blame for MANY things :nonono:, but there comes a point where you need to step up to the plate. :tongue:

Little Miss Awesome
05-24-2005, 10:18 PM
Psy is to blame for MANY things :nonono:, but there comes a point where you need to step up to the plate. :tongue:
I'm going nowhere near Psy's plate, he may eat me, that too, would be his fault!

Craig
05-24-2005, 10:19 PM
I'm going nowhere near Psy's plate, he may eat me, that too, would be his fault!

Actually, I believe that would be the one case inwhich we could blame the Metric System.

Little Miss Awesome
05-24-2005, 10:20 PM

Actually, I believe that would be the one case inwhich we could blame the Metric System.

Is that so?

Craig
05-24-2005, 10:31 PM
Is that so?

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

On topic: I don't know of any phases I've been through.

Jojee
05-24-2005, 10:43 PM
Iuno, you tell me. I guess,

1999 - mature and normal.
2000 - crazy and yoop talk.
2001 - yoop talk still.
2002+ - back to normal, ish. Y'know, if you could call me normal. xD

Where have you been, crash? ^_~

Nod
05-24-2005, 11:15 PM
i went through a not-posting phase, no one noticed, cos i wasn't posting.

Mercen-X
05-24-2005, 11:17 PM
Joined at the end of March and was pretty cool at first. A week in or so, I made the suggestion that we rally for a revision of FF7. I think I may've been drunk . . . on power. Another week by and someone replied to one of my posts and I (shouldn't have) took it personally. I went on a tirade about it and was told to "Chillax." There are some threads I should really have learned to stay out of, because my opinion always sounds arrogant in those PARTICULAR threads.
Lots of weird stuff has happened since I joined. Now, I've decided to be who I am as a writer whether or not it does make me sound arrogant. I am who I am.

Mo-Nercy
05-24-2005, 11:17 PM
That phase where people think that you're a girl.

Jojee
05-24-2005, 11:25 PM
i went through a not-posting phase, no one noticed, cos i wasn't posting. I noticed, you doofus :( Serious. I was like, where's that silly British monkey... :p

I thought you were a girl, Mo-Nercy. Cos' you always have girl av/sig xD

Shlup
05-24-2005, 11:26 PM
I don't think I've changed. I had more fun being an admin, but at least people leave me the hell alone now. :D

Jojee
05-24-2005, 11:28 PM
I'd think you have more fun now cos' you had to restrain yourself at least a little when you were admin :p
(Man I wanna be admin... that would be pure exhilaration.)

Shlup
05-24-2005, 11:34 PM
The balance of having to restrain myself and being able to abuse my power was a delicate balance indeed.

SNOOZER
05-25-2005, 12:33 AM
I think I'm in my larval phase. *Chews on milkweed*

rubah
05-25-2005, 12:35 AM
Usually I'm permanently in lurker mode.

Rye
05-25-2005, 12:37 AM
I used to always be like "hi omgz i <3 ffx ^.^!!!" and now I'm more normal and not so happy and perky. xD

-N-
05-25-2005, 12:42 AM
That phase where people think that you're a girl.
ZOMG MO POSTS IN GC! <3 :D

I don't have phases so much as I have different facets of my personality that express themselves at different times. Or at the same time. Which gets to be kinda interesting. Much like this post.

I never had any of your so-called "newbie" phases, though, mostly because I joined up back when this board was young and I am somewhat mature to begin with. :p

Peegee
05-25-2005, 12:56 AM
sexors noobie

Polyonymous
05-25-2005, 12:58 AM
When I joined I don't think I went through any newbie phase, it was just a time period when I was still getting acustomed to the people here and how to act. After that I started making sigs like crazy with my trial version of paint shop pro. Followed by the phase where I wrote a lot, and posted it all in the arts and writting forums.

About that time I stoped posting. I guess I didn't have as much time to be online after school started, and a lot of other things were going on in my life. But now I'm back... HURRAY!

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-25-2005, 01:04 AM
First I

Then I

After that I

Fourth, I

Fifth, I

Sixth, I

Last,You haven't even been here four months.

Polyonymous
05-25-2005, 01:11 AM
I don't think he was saying that each phase lasted a month... nowhere in his post did it specify any time period. But your right, it wouldn't make any sense if each of his phases lasted a month.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-25-2005, 01:12 AM
The point is that he's too much of a newbie to have exhibited any real change unless he's a complete spaz, which is perfectly possible.

Miriel
05-25-2005, 01:21 AM
I'm going through that stage where I post only once in awhile, but lurk all the time. This stage has lasted for 3 years.

TasteyPies
05-25-2005, 01:58 AM
I'm in the phase where I experiment with a military mans lover in a labratory in the basement of a mansion to make the STRONGEST WARRIOR EVER with her baby by mixing in the cells of a now extinct race of beings.

mike without a hat
05-25-2005, 03:13 AM
im schizophranic and usually go through all those phases in one day wooo!

eh
well i guess for when i first arived i was really passive and hardly posted at all but now im posting more, idk

fire_of_avalon
05-25-2005, 03:33 AM
That phase where people think that you're a girl boy.

:(

Yamaneko
05-25-2005, 04:23 AM
I'm going through that phase where I kick all your asses.

My name is...something..?
05-25-2005, 04:25 AM
Eh, I've always acted the same.
Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

Loony BoB
05-25-2005, 10:18 AM
I'm still in my first phase, probably. The only difference being that lately I'm a little more serious and irritable at times, but that's more to do with things that happen outside EoFF. I don't really think that, aside from being a bit more serious and all that, I've changed much at all.

Ko Ko
05-25-2005, 10:53 AM
Hm. I went through that 'Everyone here is intelligent so I must be a sarcastic bitch' phase.:skull5:

Ashi
05-25-2005, 02:02 PM
When I first joined EoFF I was probably more chatty and giggly and pink. I'm not as chatty or giggly anymore, but I still like pink.

Also went through this phase where I forgot any web forums existed. But guess it's over now. :love:

theundeadhero
05-25-2005, 03:01 PM
When I first joined I was in the sticking to the gaming sections cause Holy Crap GC scares me and BLEYS IS PANTS.

Then I was on a mandatoryu absense for a while.

Then I came back and ventured into GC with some sensical posts.

Then I became a small time spammer.

Then I earned Site Staff and started to be a little more responsable.

Then the new shiny feeling wore away and I became a bigger spammer to make pu for lost time.

Now, I'm in more of a mellow phase.

My next phase is Elitism. :)

Levian
05-25-2005, 03:30 PM
1. Hi wtf is a forum? *triple posts*

2. Eyes on Eachother is a great forum

3. Eyes on eachother is a feckin' boring forum, yay general chat!

4. Anti-elitism and the annoyment of the other half. :D

I wouldn't call 'em phases, but whatever.

boris no no
05-25-2005, 03:37 PM
phase 1 PINK
phase 2 PINK
phase 3 BLUE....no PINK
phase 4 FLUFFY PINK!!

i've always been the same (not been here long enough to notice a difference) maybe i take the micky out of psy more.....but hey!

Jess
05-25-2005, 04:06 PM
I haven't been here long enough to change. I doubt I will either, apart from getting older, and maybe more intelligent cleverer. :D

boris no no
05-25-2005, 04:14 PM
oooooooooooo as foa said....
so many people think i'm a boy :'(
see the blob!! its girly!!

Jojee
05-25-2005, 05:40 PM
That's cos' boris is a guy's name, I knew a Russian guy named it ;)

Hehee people thought I was a guy when I was Jojo, dunno how. :p

boris no no
05-25-2005, 05:44 PM

but boris no no....it means i am not a boy!! (well sort of) plus my obsession with pink!! unless i'm a gay russian O__o

i think that monkey sounds more manly then jojo :p but i like it! i keep geting confused though :p

SNOOZER
05-25-2005, 06:03 PM

Because it's silly. Girls using the interweb? Psh! Next you'll be telling me women are competent enough to drive. *Burly laugh*

boris no no
05-25-2005, 06:05 PM

Because it's silly. Girls using the interweb? Psh! Next you'll be telling me women are competent enough to drive. *Burly laugh*
*shoots*

SNOOZER
05-25-2005, 06:09 PM

*shoots*

*bullet time dodge* HAHAHAH! I am invincible! INVINCIBLE! INVINCI- *gets hit by a beer keg*

theundeadhero
05-25-2005, 06:29 PM
On second thought I don't think I will have an Elitist phase. I'm to good for your little Elitist group.

Ultima Shadow
05-25-2005, 07:49 PM
Phase1: What a great forum! :)

Phase2: BoB is freaking hawt! :love:

UltimateSpamGrover
05-31-2005, 05:25 AM
I keep my posts short and straight to the point.

crashNUMBERS
05-31-2005, 09:12 PM
First I

Then I

After that I

Fourth, I

Fifth, I

Sixth, I

Last,You haven't even been here four months.
So?? Told you people Im crazy...

The Anarchy Angel
05-31-2005, 09:22 PM
You're crazy? I'm crazier, can't spell and am generally a nuisance! And in my short lived stay so far, I've gone from "*quiet party, waving small flags* look at me i'm a little newbie *gets trodden on*" to "This is my forum too! I'ma post in it as much as i want!" to "Okay, okay, I'll calm down and only post twenty times a day maximum..."

Dreddz
05-31-2005, 09:24 PM
I went through a bisexual phase last november, stopped around Febuary

DMKA
05-31-2005, 09:41 PM
I went through that phase where my deep and passionate crush for crash26821 dissapeared.

Now that phase just ended.

Destai
05-31-2005, 09:47 PM
I dont think Ive gone through any phases here. I cant really tell and I dont think anyone would notice :p

Zeldy
05-31-2005, 10:37 PM
Nobody knows me on this site :fpsorrow:
But i dont really have phrases in personality.