PDA

View Full Version : Post Your MMORPG Characters!

Shlup
05-25-2005, 03:00 AM
Post pictures of your MMORPG characters. Any MMORPG will do!

Game: Guild Wars
Name: Rosalyn Majere
Class/Race/Whatever: Necromancer and Monk
Level: 4 (max level in GW is 20)
Picture:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/ShlupQuack/gw063.jpg

P.S. Don't go nuts with full-screen shots or I will send the dogs after you.

Sepho
05-25-2005, 03:37 AM
Game: Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst
Name: Ojaxis
Class/Race/Whatever: Hucast / Hunter
Level: 19 (max level in PSO is 200)
Picture:

http://tim.digitalfault.com/hosted/ojaxis.jpg

Hawt characters like that almost make me want to play Guild Wars.

Shlup
05-25-2005, 03:56 AM
I know, isn't she foxy? My boyfriend made a monk chick and our characters are lesbians together. :love:

Sepho
05-25-2005, 04:22 AM
pics plz :p

Lindy
05-25-2005, 12:20 PM
While the Necro armour just gets cooler and cooler (Necrotic or Tormentor's Set, yes plz), the Monk's armour just gets...goofier. Ick, full body tattoo set. So watch out.

I have...too many to list, and I prefer to keep my GW identity secret anyway XD

Lets just say I have a level 17 R/Mo, Level 14 N/W, Level 10 Me/N and...something else.

Lionx
05-25-2005, 02:24 PM
Name: Lionx
Game: FFXI
Job: White Mage 59, Black Mage 31, Bard 31, Warrior 25, Monk 19, everything else is under 10(Max level is 75).
Craft: 55 Cloth, 20 Wood, and 15 Cook with 8 Bone.

Craig
05-25-2005, 04:26 PM
Game: Tibia
Name: Poders
Class/Race/Whatever: Paladin
Level: 8 (Unlimited)
Picture:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/foogle/TibiaEoFF.bmp

Lord Chainsaw
05-25-2005, 07:12 PM
I only have two that are currently active:

GAME: Everquest Online Adventures
NAME: Indagario (a.k.a. The Big Indy G or T-BIG)
CLASS: Barbarian Rogue, Master Class Berserker
LEVEL: 60 (max is 60)

Indagario, not counting PSO as one, was my first maxed character in an MMORPG. I realize how much of a time sink these damn things are now. While there's no playtime check in EQOA, I do know I've spent at least 1500-2000 hours with him.

GAME: Final Fantasy XI
NAME: Icewires (a.k.a. the cords of solidified water, a.k.a. DA ICE)
CLASS: Taru Black Mage/Red Mage
LEVEL: 37/25 (Max is 75)

I don't have quite as much time on the Ice as I do on T-Big, and my lack of level can be associated to the fact that I've been making money on my character rather than leveling. I do plan on taking him to 75 though.

Both of my characters have very ridiculously shameless and outgoing personalities. They're random jokers, they don't know how to conjugate verbs, and they bring levity into group situations. I feel a lightheartedness like that is very important in an MMORPG, because grinding for hours on end can get pretty boring if you don't have any convo going.

Pretty soon you should be looking for me on Blue Burst. While I'm not wasting my time with Beta because I'm already a PSO expert, do keep eyes open for Indalecio when the game finally comes out.

Tidus Andronicus
05-25-2005, 07:36 PM
Game: Guild Wars (Collector's Edition)lol
Name: Tsukasa Twilight (XD)
Class/Job: Elementalist Mesmer
Level: 9 (/out of 20)
Picture:
http://www.geocities.com/nippon_nights/darkness.jpg
BTW: that dark lighting thing, thats an in game shadowing I found... I didn't do that in photoshop. XD

I'm still working on this character, although I only play for about 2 hours a night. lol I need a much more powerful Fire Wand... and probably better dye. lol I used to have a guild... but I wanted a better one, so I gave up my guild and guild cape, to try to get something better. lol
My new guild is named Key of the Twilight, >=3 fits the name well. XD

I used to have an Elementalist Necromancer... but I found less usefull skills with Necro... so I made this one with Mesmer! There are a lot of good skills with Mesmer, like preventive ones, and status effects... only think I miss is disease and summoning dead things.
But Mesmer still has drain skills, so that works. ^_^;

I play other online games, like ROSE and Kal Online, other free stuff... But this is the only official(non beta/costs something) game, that I payed for... so its the one I focus on the most!

Shlup
05-27-2005, 06:38 AM
I didn't know Guild Wars had a collectors addition. Oo. What did it come with?

Tidus Andronicus
05-27-2005, 06:44 AM
lol, It came with a hardcover art book, the sound track, a Logitech headset (with Guild Wars logo on it), Teamspeak custom version with 3 months free speakeasy voice hosting, and a limited ingame item called the "Divine Aura" (basically it gives you glowing hands while you do emotes lol).

Shlup
05-27-2005, 10:06 AM
So that's why those guys has glowing hands when they were dancing in their undies! :lol:

Xander
05-27-2005, 10:14 AM
I have...too many to list, and I prefer to keep my GW identity secret anyway XD

*suspicious* I bet you're playing a girl again or something.

Anyway.

Game: Ragnarok Online
Name: Taryn
Class/Race/Whatever: Knight
Level: 71 or around that.

http://www.xandee.co.uk/files/tarynknight.jpg

And

Game: Ragnarok Online
Name: Dainn
Class/Race/Whatever: Priestess
Level: 70's

I'll attach that pic cos it's a bit big.

Your character is pretty Shlup <3

Lindy
05-27-2005, 12:22 PM
No, just random people in game are enough without random people from EoFF bothering me too.

"LFG 4 main mission, loool, join meee"

Die plz >_>

Shlup
05-27-2005, 01:04 PM
The guild I'm in is all RL friends, and, though I'm the only girl out of 14 people, about half of the guys play as girls. xp~

Your character is pretty Shlup <3
OMG I know she is so cool. Actually, she's my secondary character. My primary character looks the same though. xD I just bought her new armor; I'll post a pic later.

Right now BJ and I are playing, but he's taking forever at the merchant. :aimmad:

Xander
05-27-2005, 02:38 PM
RO is awesome because it has panda hats. I'm on the right with my friends Steph and Eric. ^_^ My server is down at the moment but it should be back soon =D

krissy
05-27-2005, 09:58 PM

lollllll

wjeres wes

Shlup
05-28-2005, 01:46 AM

lollllll

wjeres wes
Shhhh! Don't tell him; he's a gay.

*writes a letter to Guild Wars about adding panda hats*

Raistlin
05-28-2005, 02:05 AM
Don't worry - I am not planning on buying another MMORPG anytime soon, though Guild Wars looks pretty nifty(when I finally crack, it'll probably be between that and WoW).

I haven't been paying my UO subscription since...February, but maybe I can still access the characters online. If I can, I'll post pics.

Necronopticous
05-29-2005, 07:56 AM
CURRENT

Name: Celes Chaere
Class/Race/Whatever: Warrior / Monk
Level: 14 (max level in GW is 20)
Picture:
http://demented3d.com/ffiv/images/celeschaere1.jpg

I used to play Final Fantasy XI back in the day.
This was my character then:

RETIRED

Game: Final Fantasy XI
Name: Necronopticous
Class/Race/Whatever: Hume - Dark Knight / Warrior, Thief, or Samurai
Level: 61 (max level in FFXI is 75)
Picture:
http://demented3d.com/ffiv/images/ffxichar.jpg

Lindy
05-29-2005, 02:56 PM
Wow Neccy, I totally didn't picture you as the type who'd go for the super-common, cookie cutter type character with a W/Mo >_>

Unless you went for a Smiting W/Mo, they're pretty rare and awesome.

EDIT : Also, my Ranger is totally level 19 now, almost 20, and over half-way through the story mode XD

Mercen-X
05-29-2005, 10:40 PM
Just started Ragnarok Online yesterday. First MORG experience. Karmine: Thief (so I can upgrade to Assassin) and Ashz: Novice, trying for Acolyte (so I can upgrade to Monk). Since I just started, the only thing that is unique about them is their names and how I didn't have to resort to strange symbols. I found it odd that two characters I'd initially created for an anime would have such unique names. Actually, it was more of a relief. Now I know that when I have the same Idea as someone else, we're not reading each others minds (as I'd once thought, too much of a coincidence to not be). Haha.

Necronopticous
05-29-2005, 10:54 PM
Wow Neccy, I totally didn't picture you as the type who'd go for the super-common, cookie cutter type character with a W/Mo >_>

Unless you went for a Smiting W/Mo, they're pretty rare and awesome.

EDIT : Also, my Ranger is totally level 19 now, almost 20, and over half-way through the story mode XDFemale paladins are cool, and I wanted one. Beside that, actually I tend to go for MMORPG classes that are tried and tested as being really powerful (AKA "cookie-cutter"). Sure it's fun being different but not when you play for months and then turn out to be useless on the field. It's sort of a gamble doing something totally different and I don't like to take the chance.

Lindy
05-29-2005, 11:01 PM
Yes, but no profession combination is useless in Guild Wars, that's the thing.

My main character, a Ranger/Monk, not widely used, I have a skill build that's pretty unique too, and that works perfectly for me.

I tried to make a W/Mo, but I just found it too...boring.

Besides, there are plenty of other tried and tested builds, and actually W/Mo's are pretty hilariously easy to beat, I can think of numerous ways I could beat a W/Mo on all my characters.

Pin Down + Hunter's Shot + Apply Poison on my ranger, cripple, bleed and poison for armour ignoring DoT.

Empathy + Backfire + Conjure Phantasm + Life Siphon on my Mesmer, meaning you take damage when you attack, take damage when you cast spells to heal yourself, and your health degenerates while mine regenerates.

That's the thing in GW, balance, and the more odd-ball builds are actually as powerful as anything a W/Mo can pump out, but vastly more interesting.

Plus, with the refund point concept, and with the ability to change your secondary class, you just CANNOT be useless as a character, it's impossible unless you play it really badly. Guild Wars is skill, not time spent levelling and hunting for items, that's why it doesn't have fixed builds and sets like FFXI and some other MMORPGs.

EDIT : Pssh, if you really want, I'll meet up with you in game sometime and show you how oddball characters can totally rock the house =D

KuRt
05-29-2005, 11:24 PM
You just DONīT want to see a pic of a female gnomish warrior..

Lindy
05-29-2005, 11:52 PM
Can't be as bad as a halfling barbarian in NWN.

Lionx
05-30-2005, 12:06 AM
I would think FFXI doesnt have fixed builds either, however not every sub is going to be efficient, like PLD/WAR best for exp, and PLD/NIN best for ballista and other things like that. It depends on what you are doing, a RDM/RNG is pretty deadly in ballista and certain Exp parties too. A PLD/NIN solo tanked a manticore NM for AF pretty well. Sooner or later people will want efficiency over some other build that is less efficient for the current task at hand, which i think is why some builds are preffered and i think it seems more fixed since it does not have pvp as its main point in the game hence why some builds are not as talked of as much. Ah well.

Whats so bad about a gnomish WAR?

Lindy
05-30-2005, 01:29 AM
Really? All I hear about it is that you have to have one of a certain set of builds or you will NEVER find a party, like a Black Mage who doesn't have White Mage as a sub will never find a party, or somesuch.

Lionx
05-30-2005, 01:44 AM
Vs certain things a SMN sub would work, and in certain parties a RDM sub would work as well, it depends on the situation, because its not pvp, the subs are "limited", while farming and ballista, things all of a sudden are different. PLD/NIN, RDM/RNG, MNK/WHM(chi blast is based on MND), and BLM/SMN.

Lord Chainsaw
05-30-2005, 02:04 AM
Just started Ragnarok Online yesterday. First MORG experience. Karmine: Thief

My, oh my. It appears we have a Guardian's Crusade fan on the forums. And I thought I was the only one in the world who played that game. Yes, Karmine was awesome. I'd have preferred him over Xizan anyday. Xizan is just your typical mindless agglomeration of darkness. Boring.

Lindy
05-30-2005, 02:09 AM
Vs certain things a SMN sub would work, and in certain parties a RDM sub would work as well, it depends on the situation, because its not pvp, the subs are "limited", while farming and ballista, things all of a sudden are different. PLD/NIN, RDM/RNG, MNK/WHM(chi blast is based on MND), and BLM/SMN.
That just seems...seems...well, you have so many classes and yet are limited to just a few combos, seems kinda wasteful =/

Oh well, if you enjoy it, go for it.

Yes Shlup, I am aware we totally hijacked your topic.

Lionx
05-30-2005, 02:24 AM
I guess its balance in a way, i am in no way saying FFXI's sj system is perfect but its not as cookie cutter really as you think especially once you get into ballista as it seems.

dont worry as long as we worship shulps ass we are fine :D

Shlup
05-30-2005, 08:47 AM
Rosalyn is my secondary; I wanted to get my primary's new armor before I posted her. I really love her look, so both my characters look exactly the same. :}

The male warrior is BJ's primary character.

Name: Bezba Merville (BJ's is Guy Merville)
Class/Race/Whatever: Necromancer and Mesmer (BJ's is a Warrior and Ranger)
Level: 13 (max level in GW is 20)
Picture:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/ShlupQuack/gw096.jpg

And I don't see how any character combination can be "boring." It's all in your playing style, and you get to pick and choose what skills you use. I don't think it's fair to say someone's choice is boring if they're obviously not bored with it.

Mercen-X
05-30-2005, 11:28 AM
Just started Ragnarok Online yesterday. First MORG experience. Karmine: Thief

My, oh my. It appears we have a Guardian's Crusade fan on the forums. And I thought I was the only one in the world who played that game. Yes, Karmine was awesome. I'd have preferred him over Xizan anyday. Xizan is just your typical mindless agglomeration of darkness. Boring.
???? I think I have played a game called Guardian's Crusade, involving a pink pig-looking thing that changed into all sorts of things? (i.e. boxing glove, sword, dragon, etc.) it involved "toys" as well.
Yeah, I think that was GC. Was Xizan the swirling mass of smoke (darkness)? I don't remember seeing a Karmine there.
I came up with that by having the character names match the color of their hair. It's cool that a character already exists by the same name anyway.
Nigre [nigh-grr] black hair, Karmine (carmen) red hair, Ashz white hair, Saffire blue hair, Carnacia pink hair, Violette purple hair, Darke Riene green hair, Sylvieve silver hair, Sztiell grey hair, Aurumae (from Aurum means gold) blonde hair
Coincidentally, I found that each one of these characters could be brought to life in RO right down to the weapons they use. I haven't seen any spears yet though.

Lindy
05-30-2005, 12:06 PM
And I don't see how any character combination can be "boring." It's all in your playing style, and you get to pick and choose what skills you use. I don't think it's fair to say someone's choice is boring if they're obviously not bored with it.

I tried to make a W/Mo, but I just found it too...boring.

Yeah, just in case you didn't feel like reading my post again, here's the quote for you. I found it boring, I didn't say everyone else would.

Xander
05-30-2005, 01:08 PM
BJ is chunky xD

I have a new RO character, Panda. =D I'll post a picture later. ^_^

Shlup
05-30-2005, 01:16 PM
Yeah, just in case you didn't feel like reading my post again, here's the quote for you. I found it boring, I didn't say everyone else would.
Oh, my bad. My point wasn't that your opinion is wrong, just that no one cares.

BJ is chunky xD
Yeah, first thing he said when he was making his character was something like "Dammit, can't I be skinnier?" xD

Lindy
05-30-2005, 02:22 PM
Ok Shlup, I'll just never write my opinion ever again because you say nobody cares. What a good plan.

And Warriors are so big so they can body block stuff into corners and beat them on, s'kinda the reason they made them chunky. Sneaky tricks in PVP.

Raistlin
05-30-2005, 02:27 PM
Bezba? Bezba You come up with a good name like Rosalyn and then you make a character named Bezba?

EDIT: Just realized Rosalyn came afterwards. But my point about the name still stands. :p

KuRt
05-30-2005, 02:30 PM
It looks weird. a meter tall girl with 2.5 meter 2h sword looks wierd. the good thing is that Enemies ignore me all the time so iīm with the last ones to be killed in raids. Once i was just hacking an enemy Shaman who was fighting with a mage. the Shaman didnīt bother to do anything to me bnecause he tought that I was so pathetic and couldnīt hurt him. I just used /giggle all the time and killed the shaman. People just donīt care about small girls.

Lord Chainsaw
05-30-2005, 05:26 PM
Yes, Xizan was the smoke. His actual form was this incredibly stupid looking anchor/octopus thing with one eye that you only get to see at the end of the game.

Karmine was the best character in the game, but he didn't appear until later on. He had green hair and a cape he would wear to the side. It's been years since I've played that game, so I don't remember the story, but he was the one responsible for summoning Xizan or something, and he was the main sentient villain in that game. He also royally whoops someone's ass before you fight him. I forget who.

Endless
05-30-2005, 06:39 PM
That would be my Hunter, though the pet was not visible. I'll try posting a better pic later.

Lindy
05-30-2005, 06:46 PM
There's something that just doesn't seem quite right about a dwarf wielding a bow to me, probably just because in my head I imagine one with a longbow twice their height. XD

Endless
05-30-2005, 07:35 PM
I prefer shotguns myself.

Lindy
05-30-2005, 07:44 PM
Pfft guns, REAL hunters don't need GUNS.

They need bows, wine, women and song.

Mercen-X
05-30-2005, 07:59 PM
I'm having the crappiest time trying to find this guy named Father Yosuke so that I can make Ashz an Acolyte. The Cleric said "go to the bridge Northwest of Prontera." I've found two bridges, one far northwest and one near northwest. This guy ain't near either of them.
Karmine was the best character in the game, but he didn't appear until later on. He had green hair and a cape he would wear to the side. It's been years since I've played that game, so I don't remember the storyI think I played and beat that game in . . . don't remember when it came out.Knight wakes up and finds a pink pig-thing and is told by, I guess, a voice that he needs to help it get stronger and take it to defeat Xizan. Baby was its name. It was the child of the original dragon protector of the world. You travel from town to town, most likely collecting "toys" along the way. Aside from Knight getting new armor from the guardian of the former dragon, I don't recall much about it. I need to pick it up. The disc was pink. Heh.

Lionx
05-30-2005, 09:20 PM
It looks weird. a feet tall girl with 4 feet 2h sword looks wierd. the good thing is that Enemies ignore me all the time so iīm with the last ones to be killed in raids. Once i was just hacking an enemy Shaman who was fighting with a mage. the Shaman didnīt bother to do anything to me bnecause he tought that I was so pathetic and couldnīt hurt him. I just used /giggle all the time and killed the shaman. People just donīt care about small girls.

Lol rock on xD :thumb:

Endless
05-30-2005, 10:07 PM
I'm having the crappiest time trying to find this guy named Father Yosuke so that I can make Ashz an Acolyte. The Cleric said "go to the bridge Northwest of Prontera." I've found two bridges, one far northwest and one near northwest. This guy ain't near either of them.

From Geffen, go two maps east, he's at the center of the map, can't miss him.

Lindy
05-30-2005, 10:15 PM
Or from Prontera, go west, north, west and he's in the island with the bridges leading onto it in the center of the map.

Just be glad you didn't get Ruhablakrkarkakarkakrarara, I hate that one.

Xander
05-30-2005, 10:51 PM
Or play on a server with a jobchanger <3

Here's my new character Panda! She's a hunter ^__^ Wub.

http://www.xandee.co.uk/files/pandahunter.jpg

Mercen-X
05-30-2005, 11:43 PM
Or from Prontera, go west, north, west and he's in the island with the bridges leading onto it in the center of the map.

Just be glad you didn't get Ruhablakrkarkakarkakrarara, I hate that one.
Heheheh. Rubalkabara. They told ME they was in the "Relics Northeast"

I had started again with another character hoping that the Cleric had given me more info (I hoped I just hadn't listened) and he told me to find Rubalkabara. Different Ascetic each game. Yay. . .

Shlup
05-31-2005, 12:39 AM
Bezba? Bezba You come up with a good name like Rosalyn and then you make a character named Bezba?

EDIT: Just realized Rosalyn came afterwards. But my point about the name still stands. :p
You think Bezba is bad but not "Merville"? BJ named us after a $3 bottle of Forestville Merlot for Christ's sake.

Raistlin
05-31-2005, 03:31 AM
Merville's pretty damn bad too, but at least it sounds like a name.

Shlup
05-31-2005, 03:43 AM
Bezba is an industry standard.

Tidus Andronicus
05-31-2005, 04:26 AM
Or play on a server with a jobchanger <3

Here's my new character Panda! She's a hunter ^__^ Wub.

http://www.xandee.co.uk/files/pandahunter.jpg

Xander, are you on a private RO server? =3? Cause I've never seen a hawk like that... LOL, its been a loong time since I've played on the official server.heh ^_^; I've also been on a private server before (I was a GM) and we had a lot of great custom stuff, lol its just that hawk looks neato, and I've never seen it before!
I'm assuming it is a private server thing cause of the jobchanger comment.hehe

Xander
05-31-2005, 10:06 AM
Yeah I am =x

Hunters get blue falcons, like that one, I don't really like them though >_> When you are a sniper you get a purply type one. Which looks better. I wanna be sniper! I love RO <3 But there'd be way too many people on the official server anyway, I like to play in a small community. ^_^

Mercen-X
06-04-2005, 12:18 AM
Here are Karmine and Sztiell. Also, my Sakray character, Vanred.

Skogs
06-04-2005, 01:33 AM
Hooray for Dwarven Hunters!

Game: World of Warcraft
Realm: Azjol-Nerub (Europe - English)
Name: Gaspar (with Fluffy)
Race: Dwarf
Class: Hunter
Level: 12

Started him after exams finished a few days ago. Haven't quite decided whether MMORPGs are for me yet, though.

Tidus Andronicus
06-04-2005, 04:35 AM
I didn't know there was a private server. Should I know if mine is public or private? 'Cause I really don't. There are hundreds of merchants in a town called Prontera. It makes it hard to move around as everytime your cursor goes over one of their pitches, you stop.
That sounds like iRO to me... lol, you pay 2 play for it right? If so, your either playing the official iRO, or your being ripped off. lol Private servers are free, and if a private server was charging money, they'd get into a LOT of trouble for that.

I used to play iRO, back when most my friends played it... and until all the problems with the bots and merchants. =/
Then I met a guy that actually helped make the private server software(Aegis), and I became a GM for his server... lol

Appearantly, a couple of people that helped to create private Aegis RO servers, were hired by Gravity, cause they(Gravity) thought it was so impressive that they(Aegis makers) could do that. XD

Shlup
06-04-2005, 04:45 AM
I played RO in the Beta. Then they just kept rolling back and doing stupid things. Then I went to E3 and talked to them at their booth, and I really got the impression that Gravity is all about marketing and money, not about product. Moreso than most games, I mean. So I lost interest.

Mercen-X
06-04-2005, 05:51 AM
I'm on the 15 day trial. I won't be able to pay for it for a few years yet. Fortunately, they claim not to delete characters or accounts for any period of inactivity. So when I do start paying for it, I can get my stuff back.

So what about Guild Wars? Do I buy that in-store? Or do I download from the site like for RO? What is the site?

Shlup
06-04-2005, 06:05 AM
You buy Guild Wars in-store, and there's no fee to play it. Just costs about $50. It's more RPG than MMORPG, I think. There's a story you follow, and... I dunno, it's cool. You should go to www.guildwars.com and check it out. It's pretty different from other MMORPGs I've played.

Mercen-X
06-04-2005, 06:33 AM
S-t-e-l-l-a-r . . .

Tidus Andronicus
06-04-2005, 07:12 AM
I played RO in the Beta. Then they just kept rolling back and doing stupid things. Then I went to E3 and talked to them at their booth, and I really got the impression that Gravity is all about marketing and money, not about product. Moreso than most games, I mean. So I lost interest.

Yea, even though thats how Gravity is... Ragnarok is still a very well done MMO, I still have yet to find anything that can truely top it, and I play it still sometimes, but I play free servers... lol
Maybe if a game like True Fantasy Live Online were to come out on more consoles(if it ever came out in the first place) or on PC... I might get into that, I love the cell shaded graphics, and the gameplay looked pretty decent, comparable with RO! lol At least from what I can see from the high quality trailer I pulled off an Xbox disc of it. XD

RO has managed to keep my interest the longest of all the online games I've played... course we had a better lvl up speed on our server, and nice people as well. hehe

Gnostic Yevon
06-04-2005, 12:39 PM
I play Kal-Online when I play MMORPG. It's a free game, although you can buy extras on theit website for real money. I like the Korean Engrish that the NPCs speak. It always makes me smile. And even the names of weapons can have such things "Explosive Blow of Weapon".

There are only 3 jobs and a few faces between male and female human characters.

Shlup
06-04-2005, 12:41 PM
I want an Explosive Blow of Weapon!

WarZidane
06-04-2005, 01:44 PM
This would be my level 49 human warrior in World of Warcraft :p
I'd make it look fancier, but my PC can only handle the lowest settings of WoW. *kicks PC*
edit: that, and my picture editing skills are very unleet. ;)

Shlup
06-04-2005, 02:45 PM
That's okay. WoW is ugly anyway. :D

Jojee
06-04-2005, 06:24 PM

lollllll

wjeres wes lol exactly what I was thinkin'! I knew it, Shlup has secret desires for Wezly and they were meant to be... :love:

Very hawt people though ^_^ Jermy's character is sexy....

And Xandy's RO people make me want to start RO all over again x.x *dies* Xannnnder, which server do you play on? XD I want to find a good one!

When I played RO, I was Strawberry with long red hair and red clothes ^_^ I was a huntress/archer.

WarZidane
06-04-2005, 07:43 PM

Fortunately, not as ugly as GW. :D?

Kalen
06-04-2005, 08:42 PM
Mine is also a WoW Character. ;) I have a few but here's my favorite:

Her name is Dehydrated, she is an Undead Warlock, and that blue thing is my pet. :D
http://norbert-x.com/rock2/up/wowchar.jpg

I'll post my elf later.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
06-05-2005, 01:08 PM
Yes I'm a guy who Uses a Female char. HOWEVER My Char is NEVER Slutty.

Game: FFXI
Name: Gamina
Lvl 49 (Had 50 But I died and Lvled Down)
Job: Dark Knight/Warrior
http://home.ripway.com/2004-12/213030/Gam11.JPG

Game: The Matrix Online
Name: Gamina
Lvl 26
Class: Martial Arts - Kung Fu & Karate
http://home.ripway.com/2004-12/213030/screenshot_124.jpg

P.S. The Matrix is the most beatiful MMO I have ever seen! OMG... soo pritty :love:

Rostum
06-05-2005, 01:35 PM

Fortunately, not as ugly as GW. :D?

Too bad it is uglier than GW. =D

Tidus Andronicus
06-05-2005, 04:36 PM
I'm of the opinion that GW is one of the prettiest MMOs out there... its not the best, but the landscapes still look beautiful!
I attached a few screens, as big as I could make them with the attachment limits (I play in 1280x960), of just a few nice looking places... there are a lot more, and even more I haven't seen yet!

Rostum
06-06-2005, 12:05 AM
I'm of the opinion that GW is one of the prettiest MMOs out there... its not the best, but the landscapes still look beautiful!
I attached a few screens, as big as I could make them with the attachment limits (I play in 1280x960), of just a few nice looking places... there are a lot more, and even more I haven't seen yet!

I would have to agree that GW looks beautiful. ^^;

Shlup
06-06-2005, 02:20 AM
Guild Wars is freaking gorgeous. I take screenshots all the time.

lol exactly what I was thinkin'! I knew it, Shlup has secret desires for Wezly and they were meant to be... :love:
RAISTLIN MAJERE IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER FROM MY FAVORITE BOOK WHICH THAT WESLY BASTARD HAS TAINTED, YOU FOOT.

Lindy
06-06-2005, 11:02 AM
Raistlin is probably one of the most common names I see in GW, and by Raistlin, I mean gems like Raistlin Sephiroth, Raistilian Magere, Raitslin Mayere et al.

There are probably just as many Drizzt clones too.

Shlup
06-06-2005, 11:30 AM
I haven't seen any Raistlin's in GW.

Rosalyn is a hot name in and of itself though. *dance*

Lindy
06-06-2005, 11:39 AM
If you played on Europe, you'd see a gazillion.

Along with, for some odd reason, people with a prediliction to end their character name with "Wars".

Legolas Wars, Dante Wars, Tifa Wars, Sephiroth Wars, Aragorn Wars.

You name a random, popular character from a film or game, and I bet you there'll be a name with it that ends in "Wars".

And that is to say nothing of the million Rangers with the name Legolas and an accompanying complex.

Shlup
06-06-2005, 11:41 AM
I have seen quite a few variations of Legolas and Darth [insert name], including a Darth Vader Matt, which I thought was odd. That's about all the repeated named I've noticed though.

When I saw this I didn't know whether to laugh or cry though:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/ShlupQuack/gw/gw_06.jpg

Lindy
06-06-2005, 12:00 PM
Part of my soul just died.

A "female" Elementalist called "I Have A Big Wand" made me lose a lot of faith in humanity too.

I have seen some good names though, best being a healer monk called Martyr McFly, that left me laughing and praising the guy who had it for about ten minutes.

Shlup
06-06-2005, 12:04 PM
One of the guys in my guild plays Marty McFly. Most of the guys in my guild just play as females with some obscure name though. I think the only person in my guild whose primary character is male is my boyfriend. :p

Jojee
06-06-2005, 04:53 PM
Well, isn't he a manly man... ;)

Females are just so much better, you can't deny it *sigh* :p

Caspian
06-07-2005, 12:45 AM
Game: World of Warcraft
Name: Electric
Race: Troll
Class: Shaman
Level: 48 (out of 60)
Server: Deathwing

I also have a level 45 Dwarf Hunter, but he's stranded on a PvE server, and I've found that I enjoy PvP a lot more.

The first screen is Electric around level 30, and the second screen is his current look.

Shlup
06-07-2005, 12:54 AM
That's flippin' scary.

Caspian
06-07-2005, 01:52 AM
I think he's cute.

He's got a Big Voodoo Mask, I made it myself.