PDA

View Full Version : Idea...

Redfield
05-25-2005, 09:44 AM
Hey wouldn't it be cool if they released a version of the x series before x took place, with braska and jecht and auron? or on my site there is a roleplay 1000 years before x, with the machina war... you know with lenne and shuyin... think i might have to start the jecht one lol (goes off to my site to make new RP)

rubah
05-25-2005, 05:54 PM
People have expressed interest in a prequel, but Square has not expressed any in making one.

boys from the dwarf
05-25-2005, 07:48 PM
Ive had the same idea about FFX-2 but playing as baralai gippal and nooj.

Redfield
05-25-2005, 09:43 PM
Hey that'd be well cool lol... i like Gippal hes cooolie cool

Fireblade13
05-25-2005, 09:51 PM
This was expresed in a FFX-2 thread called "should there be a FFX-3" so stop posting here and lok at that. HAHAHAHAHA.

Big D
05-25-2005, 10:46 PM
Hey wouldn't it be cool if they released a version of the x series before x took place, with braska and jecht and auron?This idea was considered, but Square quickly decided not to make a game where you know the entire story already.

Tai-Ti
05-29-2005, 10:43 AM
Good point. As kool as it would be, i have found in more than one of the Final Fantasy games, there is a point, where the game takes a sever twist. As you already know the story of Jecht-Braska-Auron, no twist could be made, annd you therefore, lose intrest, or at least i would, because i frankly like all the Final Fantasy's better as a story, rather than i game, i love to play it, but i mostly play just to find out what happens next.