PDA

View Full Version : who hates tidus

EDGE
05-26-2005, 04:00 PM
you no i really dont like tidus coz he is so annoying like when he goes alright lets go and stuff...it really gets me mad...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...and i dont get it.......he's a dream eh...brain overheating

Kiwi Nazi
05-26-2005, 04:10 PM
Yeah, tidus is whiny and it's really annoying. But, who is yer favorite guy (including npc's)?

boys from the dwarf
05-26-2005, 04:47 PM
Hes a decent character but he lacks personality.hes always whiny complaining and crybaby.

Ravenmorghane
05-26-2005, 04:59 PM
He has a boyish way about him. Sometimes its uplifting and makes ya smile but sometimes its irritating like a young child and he sounds like an ass. When you're fighting later in the game and they keep saying those random phrases in battle really annoys me at times.
Auron annoys me at times cus he's so cryptic and stuck up
And Wakka with his whole 'racism' against Al Bheds gets me as I hate prejuduce in that context. Apart from that the characters are ok.

crazybayman
05-26-2005, 05:39 PM
Yeah, sure he's whiney. That's because he's pissed off. Wouldn't you be pissed off?

Imagine you were tossed what you thought was 1000 years into the future, in a time when your home and home city is a pile of rubble, your dad essentially has become the devil, and all your friends in the past were killed by an attack by sin. As well, nobody believes you, and the devil (aka Sin, or your "old man") keeps showing up, killing thousands of people and destroying entire towns in his wake.

I think you'd be pretty pissed off and whiney too. ;)

Ya gotta commend him for his confidence, bravery and leadership despite all that.

Imperia
05-26-2005, 06:37 PM
Yeah, sure he's whiney. That's because he's pissed off. Wouldn't you be pissed off?

Imagine you were tossed what you thought was 1000 years into the future, in a time when your home and home city is a pile of rubble, your dad essentially has become the devil, and all your friends in the past were killed by an attack by sin. As well, nobody believes you, and the devil (aka Sin, or your "old man") keeps showing up, killing thousands of people and destroying entire towns in his wake.

I think you'd be pretty pissed off and whiney too. ;)

Ya gotta commend him for his confidence, bravery and leadership despite all that.

Ditto. :)

I love Tidus. I can't understand how anybody would hate him for his loyalty and love for Yuna. He truly was a brave and sweet young man. I like men who have a heart, and I would love to be with someone like him. :kiss:

Armisael
05-26-2005, 06:40 PM
I like Tidus..He is always cheerful and i just love this!^_^

FiragaBreak
05-26-2005, 06:47 PM
I feel ya EDGE. But the good thing about it is because (don't read spoiler if u haven't beat FFX) He gets sent in the end of the game.

Levian
05-26-2005, 11:07 PM
If small poodles could talk, they wouldn't sound much unlike Tidus.

Destai
05-26-2005, 11:39 PM
Hes a totally original main character as far as I can see which makes him uber cool.

rubah
05-27-2005, 12:16 AM
I sorta liked him:) Better than wakka.

But dangit, sometimes he was EMBARASSING.

Tai-Ti
05-29-2005, 09:46 AM
I wouldn't exactly depict him as "anoying" or "crybaby" and all that, id proberly say, he probaly acts the most like his age out of most of em. Tis pritty pointless to be wrapped up in hating a fictional character :) tis just desspressing, cause u can never really get a go at em. But also true, he can be anoying a times, but ant all the characters at sum point in the game?

TheAbominatrix
05-29-2005, 11:07 AM
Hes a decent character but he lacks personality.hes always whiny complaining and crybaby.

That IS personality.

Anyway, I liked him very much. Like crazybayman said, he handled his emotions realisticly... and he was indeed a change from the stoic bad ass we see as the lead in so many games. I like Tidus.

Dr.M
06-01-2005, 03:11 AM
Tidus is cool, man! sure he can a little childish but the way that he cares about yuna makes he a great ff hero.

Slade
06-01-2005, 09:05 AM
Tidus is a love/hate character for me. Its mainly about his voice. I hate his whiney voice......but i like when he speaks in normal tone (like when he's telling the story). Theres only one FF charcter i trully hate.....and thats Edge off IV.... :mad:

Tai-Ti
06-01-2005, 09:11 AM
Well, i think Tidus is a kool character all in all, i just dont think its possible to make a character that EVERY1 loves, theres always gunna b sum1 who disslikes a character.

TurkSlayer
06-02-2005, 10:07 PM
When I think about it, he was a bit whiney, but I was so busy disliking Wakka I didn't notice. He's okay.

Migoto-Megami
06-04-2005, 02:34 AM
Tidus isn't whiney! God what the hell is wrong with you guys??? Tidus is always cheerful and happy and it doesnt get annoying! Apart from all that (most of the ladies can agree with me on this) HE'S SEXY!

I Don't Need A Name
06-04-2005, 10:39 AM
Tidus is a complete loser who acts girly (no offence girls! :D )

TheAbominatrix
06-04-2005, 11:34 AM
Because guys shouldnt have feelings, of course. They need to be gruff and silent and bad ass, or else they're too girly.

Drift
06-04-2005, 11:37 AM
soooooo annoyinggggggggg........ :mad2: girly voice grrrr

Old Manus
06-04-2005, 01:42 PM
yea tidus iz lk soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo anoying becuz he haz a stoopid winy voice lol haha jk hes realy very cewl lol :p

Shauna
06-04-2005, 01:45 PM
I always thought Tidus was OK. I never really thought of him as whiny.

People say that they didn't like Squall cause he had no personality, and once they get someone with a personality, they complain about it too. Can you never be happy?

My name is...something..?
06-04-2005, 01:46 PM
I had no problem with him.
I never saw what anyone was talking about when they said he was annoying.

louby_4eva
06-04-2005, 02:39 PM
Tidus is luvly, he's one of my favourite characters in the whole FF series.

Smile and Be happy :love:

TasteyPies
06-04-2005, 03:42 PM
But dangit, sometimes he was EMBARASSING.

Sometimes I had to turn off the TV so people walking down the hallway couldn't see what he was doing. People might get the impression that I'm a lame-o too.

That kid is so %#%#^# stupid.

Old Manus
06-04-2005, 04:14 PM
wot!!!!!111!!!1 is you makin fun of tidus????// your gaey

thinking of names is hard
06-04-2005, 07:10 PM
He has a boyish way about him.
Actually he always looked a bit too girly for me...
But i never realy had a problem with him. He was the main character and i felt i had to like him....it was like my duty as a player or final fantasy to like him.

Ravenmorghane
06-04-2005, 08:47 PM
He has a boyish way about him.
Actually he always looked a bit too girly for me...
But i never realy had a problem with him. He was the main character and i felt i had to like him....it was like my duty as a player or final fantasy to like him.

well what I meant was he acted like a younger boy .. less of a man but I suppose that is one of the main points of the game.. the ascent from boyhood to manhood and following you're fathers footsteps no matter how much you dont want to. Thats my interpretation at least.
As for girliness .. whats wrong with that?? I'd love a bloke that had a feminine sensitive side!

06-04-2005, 08:54 PM
well what I meant was he acted like a younger boy .. less of a man but I suppose that is one of the main points of the game.. the ascent from boyhood to manhood and following you're fathers footsteps no matter how much you dont want to. Thats my interpretation at least.

Yeah i know what you meant....and i agree with you. The sum up you did here summed up what the main point of the game so i wont add to it...
And there is nothing wrong with a man showing his more "sensitive" side. I was more going for him actually looking like a girl, not actually acting like one.

whats wrong with that?? I'd love a bloke that had a feminine sensitive side
p.s Im sensitive....honest

Ravenmorghane
06-04-2005, 09:41 PM
wow someone agreed with my interpretation .. maybe its an obvious one and thers really a random hidden meaning like 'we can't know for definite what is dream and what is reality' .. actually that kinda fits. weird.
I'm sure you're sensitive, most guys probably are they just refuse to show it for whatever reason. GUYS BE MORE SENSITIVE MOST GALS LIKE IT!! hehe

Old Manus
06-04-2005, 11:29 PM
cum on guyz tidus is the best characeter evr!!!11 :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

fainaru
06-04-2005, 11:32 PM
He's sometimes annoying (depending when) but I can stand him. And I don't really like his outfit whatever you wanna call it.......what a showoff
:smash: :tied: :grumble:

Del Murder
06-05-2005, 02:20 AM
Tidus wasn't really a bad character, he just had an annoying voice, was weak in battle, and was ugly. His personality and what he went through was pretty good, but I need those other things in a main character.

JAS4Yeshua
06-05-2005, 06:21 AM
I liked Tidus as a character. His personality was good. Who wouldn't be complaining, considering the cards he had been dealt? He just wasn't as angst filled as some of the other Final Fantasy leads. Auron was my favorite, though.

Tai-Ti
06-05-2005, 12:58 PM
to true.

06-05-2005, 03:06 PM
GUYS BE MORE SENSITIVE

erm...i like puppies????

dipstick
06-05-2005, 04:21 PM
I like Tidus I don't tink he's too whiney at all I mean wouldn't we be the same if we ended up in his situation?

dipstick
06-05-2005, 04:22 PM
I liked Tidus as a character. His personality was good. Who wouldn't be complaining, considering the cards he had been dealt? He just wasn't as angst filled as some of the other Final Fantasy leads. Auron was my favorite, though.
Auron's my favourite to!

Ravenmorghane
06-05-2005, 06:25 PM
GUYS BE MORE SENSITIVE

erm...i like puppies????

ahh thats sweet .. any other guys willing to prove their sensitive side?
to be fair i put up with worse people at work than Tidus, he's nothing compared to the way THEY whinge lol

Imperia
06-06-2005, 05:43 PM
People say that they didn't like Squall cause he had no personality, and once they get someone with a personality, they complain about it too. Can you never be happy?

Good question. People are just way too picky when it comes to characters.

Old Manus
06-06-2005, 06:07 PM
:D ;) :cool: :( yea i agre with impirea. picky piccky picky!!!!!!!!11 lol :) :p

Zidane_Tribal
06-10-2005, 08:33 PM
tidus was pretty badass, i like alll the main characters of FF

without them the game will totally lose its taste

Tidus can be a bit weird, but he makes up for it for pwning ass the whole game

The Anarchy Angel
06-10-2005, 09:57 PM
Grr, Tidus was not bad, the only thing i liked were his clothes, they ruled, i once did the whole one leg up one down and it looked pretty fetching :D other than that, his attitude annoyed me...ALOT

Tai-Ti
06-13-2005, 02:08 AM
i once did the whole one leg up one down and it looked pretty fetching
ha ha, i sewed a pair of my pants like that, and pained flames around the bottom of the longer leg, looked pritty good, if only i was a better sewer :(

The Anarchy Angel
06-13-2005, 09:18 PM
Hah, that's why you get trousers that zip on and off at different parts, long live Punky Fish!

Cruise Control
06-13-2005, 09:28 PM
If I were Tidus, I'd be way winey, I mean thinking you've been sucked a thousand years into the future, screw whiney, I'd go on a frickin killing spree!

"The precepts must be obeyed!"
"What! You dare yell at me for disobeying the precepts? Die Heathen!"
*cuts off priests head and parades it around on top of his sword*
:chop::chop::chop::chop::chop::chop::chop:

"Stay away from the summoner you heathen!"
"Take your friggin wrinkles where I cant see them!"
*stabs 37 times then dumps body in the ocean*

Thats just in the first four hours.

The Anarchy Angel
06-13-2005, 09:31 PM
I think I'd kill Yuna first...shortly followed by Auron - smartass lil - oh wait, that wouldn't work....grr!