PDA

View Full Version : ;_;

Chris
05-26-2005, 10:51 PM
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (http://www.soundgenerator.com/news/index.cfm?articleid=5494)

Meat Puppet
05-27-2005, 02:31 AM
I heard about that on the radio. I was found dead several minutes later.

Psychotic
05-27-2005, 02:35 AM
I'll tell you what I want what I really really want. A Spice Girls reunion. Why? Because they'd fall flat on their faces. I always hated the Spice Girls and it'd be highly rewarding to see them fail. The amount of idiotic 10 year olds spouting crap like "Girl power!!!" back in the day was irritating at the least. Girl power? OMG GENDER DISCRIMINATION!

Raven Nox
05-27-2005, 02:39 AM
Well, I used to like them, but now I see how stuipd I was, but, I really don't care 'cause if they think they can just come back and make songs and they'll be all popular again, let them think that. It won't work.

escobert
05-27-2005, 03:32 AM
OMFG *goes and buys tickets*

Jebus
05-27-2005, 03:35 AM
But...I...Nooooooooo!

*shoots himself*

Meat Puppet
05-27-2005, 03:48 AM
It's funny because I'd finally started to forget about them. Now I'm going to have to go back to drinking gallons of harmful chemicals. :(

Raven Nox
05-27-2005, 03:54 AM
Can I have some of your chemicals? I'm gonna need them. Bad.

We should send some to the Spice Girls them selves, maybe after ward they'll become, dare I say it, good?

krissy
05-27-2005, 05:21 AM
listing along,

backstreet boys

spice girls

next i am expecting

FOX News credibility (jkjk)

ZuZu
05-27-2005, 08:04 AM
I remember listening a lot backstreet boys when I was young but didn't like much spice girls. They did have odd clothes. :exdee:
No when BSB is back... um, don't really care them any more. I have grown :love: And spice girls... just keep them coming,( better than Britney Spears)

Azure Chrysanthemum
05-27-2005, 08:07 AM
Eh, I listen to Classical and Jazz so I won't have to put up with them anyways. And I only read political news, so the chance that they'll defile either my ears or eyes are slim.

My name is...something..?
05-27-2005, 08:10 AM
Man, Noo!!
I couldn't stand them back when they were popular.
The girls at the time would always spout out "Girl Power" in crappy British accents. And sometimes they'd get into groups of five and just yell it at you. *gets bad memories*
Their music just annoyed me to no end.

Shlup
05-27-2005, 08:36 AM
I somehow doubt my life will be effected by this.

Polaris
05-27-2005, 08:57 AM
I
DON'T
REALLY
CARE

theundeadhero
05-27-2005, 09:01 AM
I rejoice at the chaos that will ensue.

Ultima Shadow
05-27-2005, 09:04 AM
As long as there won't be hordes of fanatic fan-girls everywhere, I really don't care. However... if it WILL be like a few years ago when they actually were popular, I'll comite sucide or something. :greenie:

Chris
05-27-2005, 12:46 PM
I somehow doubt my life will be effected by this.
Seriously, if they get as popular as they were back then, you will be affected. Remember how crazy it was back then?

TheAbominatrix
05-27-2005, 12:54 PM
It was crazy back then because we were in a place to be effected by it (ie: Jr High/High School). Even if it gets crazy now, I doubt it'll effect myself, or Shlup.

That being said, I dont really care, but maybe they'll come back with a more mature style? Ya know, none of that screaming 'girl power' every five seconds. We can only hope.

Chris
05-27-2005, 01:05 PM
If they do come back, I only hope for their sakes that they've matured.
I don't wanna hear Ginger Spice screaming "Girl Power" one more time. :(

Loony BoB
05-27-2005, 01:24 PM
They've been saying that sort of stuff for years now, and whenever one girl says "oh, sure" two others say "no, never." So there's no point in speculating. I think they just say that sort of stuff for publicity - it's not like Mel B of all people is going to get her album sold without some kind of news to advertise it, and God knows she's one of the few spice girls who quite simply can't make a single interview without half the talk being spice girls this spice girls that.

Rainecloud
05-27-2005, 01:27 PM
They must be desperate for cash.

Hopefully, they'll all have their vocal chords severed in a horrific accident just before the reunion. Actually, that probably won't make any difference to the overall quality of their voices.

Project G
05-27-2005, 01:47 PM
No not again please

Xander
05-27-2005, 02:17 PM

Hopefully, they'll all have their vocal chords severed in a horrific accident just before the reunion. Actually, that probably won't make any difference to the overall quality of their voices.

Haha <3

And yeah, what Shlup said.

Loony BoB
05-27-2005, 02:30 PM
"They" = "Mel B"

I'm not bias towards any Spice Girl, having said that. I just think she's the most annoying one. At a guess, I'd say Mel B is the worst off of the lot. The others are probably doing well enough for themselves.

Why am I posting in this? I don't even like the Spice Girls. Oh man, I'm so freaking bored.

Rye
05-27-2005, 02:33 PM
Well, I like their shoes...

I was never into the Spice Girls fad, but now looking back, wow they had nice shoes. They're just what a short person like me needs!

Project G
05-27-2005, 02:34 PM
I'm bored as well. Victoria doesn't need to work, she's married to one of the most idiotic people in the world next to George Bush Jr. and that is David Beckham