PDA

View Full Version : Toilet habbits

Francis Begbie
05-27-2005, 01:29 AM
We need plenty of threads to discuss our bowel movements and the procedures we take before we lavatorise ourself.

For the men : when you go to take a piss, do you sit down or stand up? Furthermore, Have you ever taken a piss and done a dump at the same time? Killing two birds with one stone? It's an awesome experience, and one which you should feel privelaged to have experienced.

Of course my favourite is when you take one of them dumps which just slip out, and you don't need to wipe your bum afterwards. Anyone had one of them before? It is an honour, one which should be bestoed upon all men.

Leeza - Please don't close this, I have good intentions. And who is GC? Is he the village idiot or something?

The Summoner of Leviathan
05-27-2005, 01:41 AM
I have done the both at the same time. Also I read while I am on the throne. Also to answer your other question, I urinate standing up.

Leeza
05-27-2005, 01:45 AM
Is this the level that you all want EoFF to get down to? If it is, then post away!

Del Murder
05-27-2005, 01:55 AM
Unfortunately, you can't take intentions to the bank.

This type of subject and the way it was described is not appropriate for Eyes on Final Fantasy.