PDA

View Full Version : goths only!!!

freak goth
05-27-2005, 05:13 AM
ok goths what do u think the last day will b like...i got 2 things that might make the last day

Peegee
05-27-2005, 05:14 AM
Last day of what, civilised humanity, existence, what?

I expect humanity to go away screaming, because unfortunately we can.

Raven Nox
05-27-2005, 05:15 AM
Ummmm... I don't know!

freak goth
05-27-2005, 05:17 AM
hhmmm i got the sun idea and the bible idea

but the way i think about it is either way will b very painfull

Quina
05-27-2005, 05:17 AM
I think he means the last day of May.

I am going to the dentist.

freak goth
05-27-2005, 05:18 AM
the end of the earth or the end of life wich ever u think will come first

Raven Nox
05-27-2005, 05:19 AM
The dentist? What a sad way to go...

Oh, that's what you meant... it'll be the way in the bible, but then, I'm a chirstian goth, so... :lol:

eestlinc
05-27-2005, 05:19 AM
It will probably rain.

Leeza
05-27-2005, 05:21 AM
Why bothering wasting time thinking even about it? It's not like you can do anything about it. I'll have to work on that day anyway.

freak goth
05-27-2005, 05:21 AM
nvm cant b the bible way cuz the bible says the devil will take over for 1000years then it will end and get remade

well i think about it cuz i want to....i know no 1 can do anything but its just.......well i want to c the day

Please do not double post. Use the edit/delete button. Also, just a suggestion, but can you type your sentences out in full? Thanks. ~ Leeza

Raven Nox
05-27-2005, 05:23 AM
The devil won't take over. That's stupid.

freak goth
05-27-2005, 05:24 AM
The devil won't take over. That's stupid.lol you dont know as much about the bible as u think

Meat Puppet
05-27-2005, 05:24 AM
I wonder what the first day was like.

rubah
05-27-2005, 05:25 AM
If Jesus has already taken you to heaven, what does it matter what satan does with the earth?

Del Murder
05-27-2005, 05:25 AM
The world will end when I will it to. Luckily for all of you I still haven't decided.

freak goth
05-27-2005, 05:27 AM
The world will end when I will it to. Luckily for all of you I still haven't decided.

wow if any 1 realy had that power.....ok well yall r just lucky i dont got that power

eestlinc
05-27-2005, 05:29 AM
Considering how quickly you make up your mind to do something, we should be fine for a while.

Raven Nox
05-27-2005, 05:30 AM
lol you dont know as much about the bible as u think

I don't believe Satan has power over the Earth. God wouldn't let him take over.

If Jesus has already taken you to heaven, what does it matter what satan does with the earth?

Does to the people on Earth.

krissy
05-27-2005, 05:31 AM
all goths will go to heaven

when you say 'the sun idea' do you mean the explosion of the sun?

the revelations were written based off the hunting of christians by nero, to give hope to the persecuted, just as a tidbit. also great images in that book, lots of animals with plural heads and stuff. good read.

freak goth
05-27-2005, 05:33 AM
i had the sun idea like last week so i looked soem stuff up win the sun goes it will only take 1sec for the earth to start comeing apart so....ppl will burn then iced over then get sucked in

krissy
05-27-2005, 05:37 AM
http://www.exitmundi.nl/exitmundi.htm

Unfortunately, the amount of fuel inside the Sun is limited. You can't see it, but in fact, that huge light bulb in the sky we call `Sun' shrinks and cools down a tiny little bit every second. The Sun is `middle aged'. In another 5,000 million years, it will run out of hydrogen.

Long before, we will notice the consequences. On the one hand, the Sun will get brighter and warmer. On the other hand, as the Sun shrinks and becomes less heavy, its gravitational pull on the Earth will loosen. Consequently, the orbit of our planet and all other planets in the solar system will widen.

Okay, so an earthly year will be several weeks longer. But don't mistake, there's a downside here. It will get colder. And not just a little bit. Within `only' several billions of years, Earth will become an icy, permafrost planet, where it will be hard to survive.

Well, we're still lucky, really. When the Sun eventually runs out of hydrogen, the nuclear reactions inside the Sun's core will stop. There will be no explosive force pushing outwards from the heart of the Sun anymore. The Sun will collapse, pressed together by its own gravity.

Subsequently, temperatures inside the Sun will rise even more. And, lucky we, there will be another nuclear reaction sparking off. The Sun will start fusing helium into carbon and hydrogen this time. KABOOM! This will prevent the Sun from collapsing any further. Finally, we will have warmth again.

But wait, we're in trouble. A nuclear power plant that runs on helium gives off a hell of a lot more energy and heat than one run on hydrogen. The new, immense power of the Sun's core will literally blow up the Sun. The Sun will grow, eating up several planets: first Mercury, then Venus. And next on the menu, yes, Earth.

The absorbing 1961 movie The Day The Earth Caught Fire gives a pretty good picture of what it will be like. Sure, it will become quite hot. Rivers will evaporate, causing dense, hot fogs. The polar ice will melt, causing oceans to rise and entire countries to flood. But then, the sea will evaporate as well. Long before the solar surface reaches our planet, we will simply be barbecued to death. Sadly, there is no happy ending. Eventually, Earth will be swallowed by the growing Sun. Our planet will burn up in its ultra hot outer layers.

oh good

freak goth
05-27-2005, 05:41 AM
sigh well i can still dream

black orb
05-27-2005, 05:45 AM
>>> The end of the earth? I hope that happens before i die, because I want to see it with my own eyes..

BTW Im not Goth..

nik0tine
05-27-2005, 05:47 AM
The devil won't take over. That's stupid.lol you dont know as much about the bible as u think
Maybe he thinks the Bible is a load of horse /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif?

freak goth
05-27-2005, 05:47 AM
ya it would hurt like hell but b so cool

sigh y duz it have to b that long tell then

krissy
05-27-2005, 05:49 AM
just build a time machine and set it as far as it can go

or freeze yourself

or find the necronomicon

Raven Nox
05-27-2005, 05:51 AM
Maybe he thinks the Bible is a load of horse /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif?

Who's "he"?

freak goth
05-27-2005, 05:51 AM
just build a time machine and set it as far as it can go

or freeze yourself

or find the necronomiconwin u freexe your brain it shuts down and unlike other parts of your body cant get turned back on....and the other stuff is all /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif

but i am going to look more into the book of the dead thing

krissy
05-27-2005, 05:53 AM
cryogenic sleep maybe

or just summon meteor that's what everyone does when they wanan end the world nowadays

Del Murder
05-27-2005, 05:53 AM
freak goth, use the edit button instead of posting twice in a row.

freak goth
05-27-2005, 06:14 AM
freak goth, use the edit button instead of posting twice in a row.i type how i want grammar geek

Del Murder
05-27-2005, 06:17 AM
Actually, that is the rule at this forum.

Jebus
05-27-2005, 06:24 AM
Newbies seem to be becoming more rude every month. Hmm

Anyway, I believe that there is no true end, as there was no true beginning. Sure this solar system and this galaxy will go out in a fiery cataclysm, but on a larger scale everything keeps going as if nothing happened. And from the ashes, new galaxies will rise. And it will continue in that cycle forever.

My views are really boring.

DMKA
05-27-2005, 06:32 AM
BUSH.

Yamaneko
05-27-2005, 06:36 AM
The last day will be like any other day except you'll be able to sleep in for a very, very long time the next day.

nik0tine
05-27-2005, 06:46 AM
The last day? I don't the exact date, but I know you''' be getting banned soon! :p

Meat Puppet
05-27-2005, 06:46 AM
The last day? I don't the exact date, but I know you''' be getting banned soon! :p

YOU DONE IT AGAIN.
but you might be right this time

Mitch
05-27-2005, 06:51 AM
Freak Goth, learn to spell!

And anyway, did anyone bother to think that the world might not end?

Meat Puppet
05-27-2005, 07:04 AM
tyhere's a good site for freak goth to go to on that "smart google thing"
online dating for goths

Behold the Void
05-27-2005, 08:00 AM
I don't know about the end of the world but the end of the English language as we know it seems well at hand.

Polaris
05-27-2005, 09:14 AM
The last day eh eh eh... terrible for all the 'betos' (guy who think that they are good)

Devourment
05-27-2005, 09:38 AM
i type how i want grammar geek

Wasn't refering to that, he was refering to double-posting... :rolleyes2

Your grammar is crap anyway, but still, I don't want to shatter your delusions of grandeur... Anyway.

The last day.. Hmmm, I'm not fussed really, though I smell emo in this thread.

freak goth
05-27-2005, 09:53 AM
Actually, that is the rule at this forum.
lol i just got back on and seen that and all i got to say is i got 2 cpus so i will break all the rules i want on this 1

and i realy dont care about the dam rules

tyhere's a good site for freak goth to go to on that "smart google thing"
online dating for gothsonline dateing is gay and im only 13 i dont do that /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif

Newbies seem to be becoming more rude every month. Hmm
ok dude its not new ppl its realy about ppls age

Devourment
05-27-2005, 10:00 AM
Actually, that is the rule at this forum.i will break all the rules i want on this 1

and i realy dont care about the dam rules

Well, I think some pople will beg to differ about what you've just said in that post.

Read the essence of the forum: FAQ (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/faq.php?)

;)

Shlup
05-27-2005, 10:11 AM
Welcome to reality, Miss Sweet Thirteen, where you follow the rules or you go back into your cave and cry about the world.

Mitch
05-27-2005, 10:17 AM
Well said! Bravo!

theundeadhero
05-27-2005, 10:20 AM
I'm not a Goth, but you can't stop me from posting in this thread :p

Big D
05-27-2005, 10:29 AM
Alas, but the rules apply to everyone who joins this forum. When you registered, you agreed to this, so you can't opt out now. Besides, it's not like we can just let people pick-and-choose if the rules are gonna apply to them. Imagine if reality was like that...

When the world ends, I'll probably have been dead for billions of years. Something might still be alive which is a distant descendant of mine, maybe on Earth, maybe elsewhere.

If the world ends prematurely, though... well, we'll see how it goes.

If there's an apocalyptic war between the religions, I'll stay out of it and let them settle their differences.

If there's an apocalyptic war between heaven and hell, I'd fight against the darkness of the underworld.

If the world ends through natural causes, there's little I can do about it:p

Meat Puppet
05-27-2005, 10:57 AM
I could never have guessed the age of this genius.

Craig
05-27-2005, 11:10 AM
grammar geek, clown face, I'm starting to see a pattern.

Could freak goth be the next ff babe/kathryn?

The idea of the world being destroyed by the Sun saddens me, even though I know I'll be dead anyway.

My name is...something..?
05-27-2005, 11:12 AM
Lol, you think so too?

I can't do anything about the end of the world.
Chances are I'll be dead by that time though, so it really doesn't bother me.

Project G
05-27-2005, 11:29 AM
I'm not officially a goth, I'm a goth wannabe/emo.
The world will end in an epic battle with Satan and God like Lord Of The Rings, then an explosion, and new life will be born with no religion

Kamiko
05-27-2005, 01:54 PM
I'm not a goth, I'm an original.
And by the way, the mice and dolphins will take over and enslave us. Actually, come to think of it, I think Earth will be demolished to make room for a galactic bypass.

Project G
05-27-2005, 02:00 PM
What was that off I can't remember

Kamiko
05-27-2005, 02:00 PM
Hitch-hikers guide to the galaxy by Douglas Adams, the only book you need ever to read.

Project G
05-27-2005, 02:02 PM
Oh yeah, my bro has read that

DMKA
05-27-2005, 02:09 PM
I'm a labeless whore who's face scares people on the internet off the internet permanently.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/devilmaykickass/000_1076_small.jpg

See? Now run.

Project G
05-27-2005, 02:13 PM
He he poke the scary guy

withered
05-27-2005, 02:22 PM
http://img97.echo.cx/img97/2781/whatanakin9mu.jpg

Loony BoB
05-27-2005, 02:25 PM
Back on topic, everyone. Refrain from spamming.

Rye
05-27-2005, 02:27 PM
grammar geek, clown face, I'm starting to see a pattern.

The idea of the world being destroyed by the Sun saddens me, even though I know I'll be dead anyway.

No, because ff babe/kath's post were actually humorous. :(

I don't think it'd be cool to die from the sun or whatever. I'd like to die in my sleep.

Perducci
05-27-2005, 07:42 PM
I'd like to die in my sleep.

I wouldn't. It'd be like, not knowing that you're dead.

I suppose it'd be pretty cool to get shotgunned through a glass window into a raging river full of pirahna.

Jojee
05-27-2005, 07:56 PM
I dunno, but I hope it's full of hot, steamy.... stuff ^^

bennator
05-27-2005, 09:25 PM
*Official I'm just posting to post in this thread before it gets closed post*

Um, I think the end of the world will come so far in the future I won't be around; if I'm around, it will probably only serve to foil whatever plans I'm working on then.

Resha
05-27-2005, 09:32 PM
I'd like to die laughing. xDDD What better way to die after all!?

Why are we on about DEATH!? SO NEGATIVE! ^_^

Pure Strife
05-27-2005, 09:52 PM
I don't think it matters how the world will end, it's not like any of us will see it. And by that I mean the end of the planet, humanity could be wiped out any time.

And I just want to say how cool, unique and original I think freak goth is. If we were all like him/her, the world would be a far more unique place.

Destai
05-27-2005, 09:58 PM
*bitches about deleted post* It was either Leeza or FoA :sweatdrop

Sephex
05-27-2005, 10:04 PM
"The Earth has been punched in the face, and now it's angry."

Craig
05-27-2005, 10:12 PM

Because we are Goths, duh!

EDIT: Linkage. (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/endofworld.html)

Kamiko
05-27-2005, 10:29 PM

Let's review shall we?
1.) Made by a person with the user name of freaky goth
2.) entitled 'goths only!!'
Gothic people are cool, but they're kind of negative and scary most of the time. And this has been Kamiko's lesson for the day!!
I still think Earth will be demolished for a bypass. And I am right. Mwahaha.

Psychotic
05-27-2005, 10:40 PM
I'm a labeless whore who's face scares people on the internet off the internet permanently.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/devilmaykickass/000_1076_small.jpg

See? Now run.I die a little inside every time I see this photo. :love:

WOO GOTH HARDCORE GANGSTA STYLE YO I'M DOWN WIT DA 666 CRU HOMIES!

boris no no
05-27-2005, 10:42 PM
boris no no cannot die

The Anarchy Angel
05-27-2005, 11:08 PM
i wish i was like boris no no...i already came close to death as a lil' kid and i didn't like it one bit...argh...i will die in space, it's decided.

Aurey
05-27-2005, 11:31 PM
I'd rather not think about when the Earth will die or when I will die, because they're both a long way off.

And I wish I was a angsty thirteen year old. :(

smittenkitten
05-27-2005, 11:32 PM
freak goth, use the edit button instead of posting twice in a row.i type how i want grammar geek
Ok freak person or whatever i think that's real gay and do not call a mod a grammer geek you big meany and anyway i think that we should all just think of life right now ok and stop with the world is going to be destroyed??? EVERYBODY PEACE AND LOVE!!" hehe and make love not war we should think about life and happy times ok :) and what's with the goth thing ok i wear black gothic dresses hang with people that's 6"2 and has his hair black and spiked with implanted fang's but it sound's quite gay calling yourself a goth :p aww sorry and plus i like cute stuff hehe..xXx.....

Mitch
05-28-2005, 04:12 AM
I think that Goths (in general) need a reality check. Enjoy life rather than go around saying everything/one is against you. I am not saying that you should be chirpy all the time, but being depressed constantly is good for noone.

nik0tine
05-28-2005, 04:17 AM
Welcome to reality, Miss Sweet Thirteen, where you follow the rules or you go back into your cave and cry about the world. But period pain hurts... :(

Could freak goth be the next ff babe/kathryn? This was apparent from the very begining.

Besides, it's not like we can just let people pick-and-choose if the rules are gonna apply to them. *swearing allowed*

In another 5,000 million years, it will run out of hydrogen. Five thousand million. :p

Oh crap. Sorry, did not mean to double post.

You know, you <i>can</i> correct your own double post. :) ~ Leeza

Pheesh
05-28-2005, 04:33 AM
fine then you conformists. go back to you fairytale live with your britney spears and justin timberlake royal family. *shudder*

i find it really wierd that goths all wear the same thing and talk in the same dreary manner and call themselfs non conformists. look at yourselfs. if you wan't to state an opinion get an education and write a book, jeez.

Peace out and :rock:
EE

Psychotic
05-28-2005, 04:33 AM
Freak goth is banned? (Can't post user notes) :whimper:

What on earth did she do wrong besides break several rules?

Pheesh
05-28-2005, 04:41 AM
Freak goth is banned? (Can't post user notes) :whimper:

What on earth did she do wrong besides break several rules?
there there, life isn't fair.

Peace out and :rock:
EE

smittenkitten
05-28-2005, 07:24 AM
Aww that is ashame if i ever meet her in real life il give her a you are banned badge and a big hug hehe i can get quite depressed well if people call you a gypsy??? it put's you down well nevermind and remember make love not war ;) ..xXx...

krissy
05-28-2005, 07:27 AM
there's boundaries of cohesiveness and this thread just crossed all of them