PDA

View Full Version : Pardon me sir, but do you have a slice of pepperoni?

Flying Mullet
05-27-2005, 03:26 PM
So yesterday I was driving home from work and this minivan behind me starts flashing their lights and honking their horn. Now I had stopped by Home Depot on the way home from work to pick up some stuff so I'm thinking, "Did I leave something on the top of the car? Or maybe my tire is getting low?" So I let the minivan pull up beside me and rolled down my window to see what's up. Turns out they saw my license plate frame, which is of the college I went to and they went there too. Okay, so that's cool. Well when we get to the next light, they're right next to me at the light. Turns out that they were eating pizza in the minivan and they offered me a slice of pizza, just like that guy does in the Grey Poupon commericial. So that was pretty cool too, but I didn't want to ruin my dinner so I declined. Needless to say it was a pretty sweet drive home.

Have you ever been offered any food from another car while driving?

Have you ever gotten any sweet hookups because of your alma matter (the school you graduated from)?

TheAbominatrix
05-27-2005, 03:29 PM
That is really awesome!

The closest thing we ever got was my friend showing her chewed up sushi to another car, and them showing us their chewed up food.

I love it when stuff like that happens though. Randomness = :<3:

My name is...something..?
05-27-2005, 03:32 PM
That is really awesome!

The closest thing we ever got was my friend showing her chewed up sushi to another car, and them showing us their chewed up food.

I love it when stuff like that happens though. Randomness = :<3:
I love Randomness!!!

But no. Someone has never pulled up beside me and ofered me food.

Jess
05-27-2005, 03:38 PM
Thats never happened to me.
Except I was walking down the road before and my brother pulled up to me and gave me a McDonalds. :love:

Brian The Pink Shark
05-27-2005, 03:47 PM
someone once threw a sandwhich at my mum's car, does that count? :choc:

fire_of_avalon
05-27-2005, 03:56 PM
No food and I haven't graduated yet, but I have lots of car stories, usually involving me and an/other car/s performing complicated passing manuvers on the interstate.

Oh, and one time I was driving down the road and I passed this black Honda Civic. I'm minding my own business and next thing I know the Civic is right back on my tail, which is annoyed because I was going the same speed I was when I passed them. Anyways, they pulled up beside me and stayed there so I looked over and the passenger had a banana and was making lewd gestures with it. I cracked up and they laughed and gave me a thumbs up and went on their way.

DMKA
05-27-2005, 03:57 PM
Once my 8 yr old bro threw garbage out the window and it flew into the window of the car next to us. Does that count?

Old Manus
05-27-2005, 03:58 PM
It was poisoned and I died. Slowly.

YukiKiro
05-27-2005, 04:00 PM
i do remember a time when we were car pooling after we had played a hockey game. we were on the highway and we were throwing candy back and forth between the cars, trying to see if we could get the candy through the next car's window. its harder than it sounds, its not easy to hit a 16x14 in. square while going 65 mph down the highway.

Silmaril
05-27-2005, 04:02 PM
No, none of my classmates like to share their lunches.

Ashi
05-27-2005, 05:23 PM
Nope... nothing like that has ever happened to me. People at college offer to share their lunch all the time, though.

rubah
05-27-2005, 05:29 PM
Nothing as cool as that yetxD

But when we were going home from church camp, our van was stopped at a stop light, and the people we had said goodbye to twenty minutes earlier were behind us, jumped out of the van, and hung out until it turned green again. It was sweet.

Jojee
05-27-2005, 08:03 PM
My boyfriend's mom saw our really hot friend stripping in the car. XD

Quina
05-28-2005, 04:58 AM
My mom said not to take food from strangers.