PDA

View Full Version : Yes, I'm back

Silmaril
05-27-2005, 04:54 PM
Yes, my adorable and beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful people, I am back.

Now, you're probably wondering "who are you?", "where did you go?" and "why did you come back?":

but who cares.

My HSSC is finally over! now i don't have to study and revise the same boring subjects over and over and over again. (My exams went well if you want to know) so;
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

....and now I look forward to the same slave-driving and lack of sleep in university (the moment I get into one that is :) )

Leeza
05-27-2005, 04:58 PM
Yes, I noticed that you were gone and I'm glad that you're happy that your exams are over. Welcome back.

We don't allow Welcome Back threads here though because we would then be floaded with them. However, I will give this a topic.

Which University will everyone be attending or already are attending and why did you chose that particular university/college?

eestlinc
05-27-2005, 04:59 PM
I attended the University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music where I earned a Bachelor of Music degree in euphonium performance and music composition in June 2002.

T-MaN
05-27-2005, 05:00 PM
I'm currently attending the University Of Ottawa. I chose it because it gave me the best scholarship involving Medical studies. :)

Flying Mullet
05-27-2005, 05:01 PM
Fort Lewis College (a small college in the southwestern part of Colorado in a town called Durango) where I majored in Computer Science and minored in Business.

Craig
05-27-2005, 05:16 PM
I'm attending the College Green centre of City of Bristol College, and I chose it because that's where the course (ND Design) I chose is.

disapointedchild
05-27-2005, 05:18 PM
I plan to go to Rice University in Houston Texas.
Because
it is a school of engineering,
and its close.

Jojee
05-27-2005, 08:02 PM
UW-Madison. ^_^

Casey
05-27-2005, 08:21 PM
Im sorry but welcome back threads are not allowed.

:D

Bremerton Olympic Community College, after graduation AIT then the OC. I just dont want to leave this town yet.... Alot of my friends will be going to the OC after highschool also. The tuition is cheap to...

Rainecloud
05-27-2005, 08:38 PM
I didn't attend University, because I was a lazy bum who wanted to give my full attention to my religion.

Nice excuse, no?

fire_of_avalon
05-27-2005, 08:38 PM
I plan to return to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in either August or January and continue studying in Journalism and Mass Communications.