PDA

View Full Version : Proms.

Social Moon Firesky
05-27-2005, 08:09 PM
Okles, has anybody else had their prom yet? What was it like? What did you wear? Did you go with your mates or your boy/girlfriend? How did you get there? Did you have a good time? My prom was alright, but there was NO FOOD!!! OMG! I nearly died! Danced like a fiend (I think I have pictures to prove I dance roo-bishly) and my feet were screaming at me by the end. I was pretty chuffed with the way I look, and my friends looked absolutely gorgeous! Even though Fred spilled J2O down her dress. She didn't seem too bothered. I'll post photos as and when they are downloaded, I promise! ^_^

Jojee
05-27-2005, 08:14 PM
Haha we had 3 topics like this already :O

But I'm up for it again ^_~

I wore a red dress. I dug it out the other day and decided that my taste in dresses has changed... I didn't like it at all. Anyway, prom was fun ^_^ My boy was lookin' good.

I loooove the dress I wore for junior year homecoming though. I forgot about it! It's blue and swirly/sparkly... I would so wear it again :) Someone invite me back to a HS dance!

louby_4eva
05-27-2005, 08:16 PM
My prom was last year, it was really good, I wore a red dress and shoes. I went there in a limo with 7 of my friends, we had food and it was really really great. Everyone looked really pretty. :love:

Smile and Be happy :love:

Leeza
05-27-2005, 08:17 PM
There's already a thread on Proms. Sorry.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=62269