PDA

View Full Version : Truth or dare?

Social Moon Firesky
05-27-2005, 08:40 PM
I usually choose dares, even though they get me in trouble 99% of the time. The most recent dares I've done are:
- Sleeping in a bin.
- Peeing in my friend's garden. (I nearly got caught as well! :eek: )
- Walking up to an elderly woman in town, getting down on one knee and proclaiming my love for her, before asking if she would marry me. (She said yes! :D)
- Asking a random girl if she would have my babies. The reply: "If it were physically possible, then of course I would darling."
- Breaking into my house. (Parents still haven't twigged! I may even get away with it!)
- Hiding in a cupboard throughout Physics, and shouting out random things, like my nickname and stuff.
- Hiding in a box in Physics.

Jojee
05-27-2005, 08:46 PM
They are fun ^_^ I've never carried out any preposterous dares though. And truths are v. interesting. *picks truth*

Let's play truth or dare >=) I dare you to PM Loony BoB and tell him you want his babies, SMF :p

I pick dare cos' it's an internet forum, next person can ask me xD

Resha
05-27-2005, 08:51 PM
xDDD I usually go for truths, unless the truth is too scary. Depends on who asks the question.

I played Truth or Dare with some EoFFers once....IT WAS HORRENDOUS. xDDDDDD

Jojee
05-27-2005, 08:51 PM
Yeah, that sexy arse, Dimka ;) Dare you to take a picture of it and email it to Loony BoB. :love:

Rhylark
05-27-2005, 08:56 PM
No one ever asks me to do truth or dare, even when I play it. o.o They usually say that there is no reason to ask me, when nothing they dare me to do will embarrass me. XD Am I THAT prone to just being insane all the time?!?! [shakes fists at the sky]

faster skating penguin
05-27-2005, 09:06 PM
I say we play it right now.

Truth or Dare?

The Anarchy Angel
05-27-2005, 09:13 PM
Good idea! I'm not first, i can't stand going first

T-MaN
05-27-2005, 09:14 PM
I do Dares more than Truth. With Truth, you can get away from it by lying 88% of the time,and there is no fun in that. The worst dare I've ever done is running around the local neighbourhood wearing only my boxers. ;)

Brian The Pink Shark
05-27-2005, 09:16 PM
I usually choose dares, even though they get me in trouble 99% of the time. The most recent dares I've done are:
- Sleeping in a bin.
- Peeing in my friend's garden. (I nearly got caught as well! :eek: )
- Walking up to an elderly woman in town, getting down on one knee and proclaiming my love for her, before asking if she would marry me. (She said yes! :D)
- Asking a random girl if she would have my babies. The reply: "If it were physically possible, then of course I would darling."
- Breaking into my house. (Parents still haven't twigged! I may even get away with it!)
- Hiding in a cupboard throughout Physics, and shouting out random things, like my nickname and stuff.
- Hiding in a box in Physics.

now i know why they call you SOCIAL Moon Firesky

erm unfortunatly i seem to have immunity from truth and dare, i never get to be picked :cry: maybe thats a good thing though cos one of my friends had to pee in a bottle and throw it out the window once :choc:

Ashi
05-27-2005, 09:18 PM
We never played it much. I always picked truth.

Shoeberto
05-27-2005, 09:21 PM
My friends and I used to always play it whenever we'd stay the night at each other's houses. Yes, we were pansies.

I always picked truth because I'm a wuss. Suck it.

Old Manus
05-27-2005, 09:31 PM
Truth or dare is for pussies. I know this.

Jakkko
05-27-2005, 09:38 PM
We used to play knomes, wer we knock on a door ( or throw egg at window and sit in front garden garden with hood up, (my mate tom ad a /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif in someones garden while doing it and a group o drunk lasses got him and pushed his hed in it

Old Manus
05-27-2005, 09:40 PM
Too much information.

Jojee
05-27-2005, 09:44 PM
Dimka? Sooory, I meant Erik :p I always get confused as to who has the sexy arse.

Hahah actually I didn't read the name and for some reason your avatar reminded me of Dimka o_o

Kamiko
05-27-2005, 09:52 PM
I always get myself into trouble with this game, I'm addicted to dares lol...
SIGH

Brian The Pink Shark
05-27-2005, 10:11 PM
We used to play knomes, wer we knock on a door ( or throw egg at window and sit in front garden garden with hood up, (my mate tom ad a /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif in someones garden while doing it and a group o drunk lasses got him and pushed his hed in it

ah Jakkko your stories never fail to make me laugh :choc:

Chibi Angel
05-27-2005, 10:19 PM
I usually pick dares because no one I play with thinks up interesting truths and if they do I usually lie. :eek:

Craig
05-27-2005, 10:20 PM
I don't really play, but if I did I'd pick Dare more often than Truth.

rubah
05-27-2005, 10:28 PM
Truth makes it so easy when you have nothing to hide.

Psychotic
05-27-2005, 10:46 PM
I prefer to play Russian Roulette with a rocket launcher instead of Truth or Dare. I always seem to lose though, so does anyone have any tips? :confused:

fire_of_avalon
05-28-2005, 04:10 AM
I pick them both equally, usually. What's really fun is to write down a bunch of truths and dares on little pieces of paper and mix them all up in a bowl and draw them out.

ShunNakamura
05-28-2005, 05:32 AM
I never got to play this game... cept a weird version on occasion. I imagine I would pick truth and dare in similar amounts though. I am not a liar.. wouldn't lie.. so I could get myself in a tight spot there. Of course my freind's dares.. may not be safe.

(The truth or dare came I played had to do something like tell the truth or eat some concotion the other makes(or something like that)... we had some really INTERESTING combinations.)

Shlup
05-28-2005, 07:29 AM
I usually pick truth so I don't have to get out of my warm sleeping bag. Unless it was a co-ed party, then I would pick dare 'cause you always get dared to kiss someone. :love:

smittenkitten
05-28-2005, 07:32 AM
DARES all the way :p hehe aww the day's when i picked dare and had to run up in down the street in my undies :laugh: i also had to strip infront of my friend's dad! :eek: but if you dare me i'l do it hehe even if it involved streeking through Edinburgh :)..xXx....

Apollo
05-28-2005, 07:37 AM
I like dares. :D You name it, I'll do it! Well, there are somethings I wouldn't actually do. :p

krissy
05-28-2005, 07:38 AM
truth because dares around here usually involve a drug deal

Rainecloud
05-28-2005, 08:01 AM
I always choose "Truth", as it gets me into the least trouble.

My name is...something..?
05-28-2005, 08:45 AM
I do dare more often then I do truth.
Their just more fun to do, especially when you freak your friends out by dong it without a second thought.

Social Moon Firesky
06-07-2005, 07:49 PM
I got another dare today at school! I had to draw on my stomach, and go into my Maths exam showing it all off. We have this stupid 'no showing midriffs, cleavage or shoulders' rule, but everybody breaks it anyway...¬_¬* 'Twas funny though. As for who will go first, I will! :D I'm a sucker for dares, heh heh heh.

Zeldy
06-07-2005, 07:51 PM
I usually Choose Dare, i dont like doing truth questions..

Social Moon Firesky
06-07-2005, 08:05 PM
Sometimes I choose Truth, if the Dare is too rude or too tame.

The Anarchy Angel
06-07-2005, 08:19 PM
Hmmm, i alternate so i get an even share

Miriel
06-07-2005, 08:25 PM
I always pick dare.

But I like asking Truth questions.

Social Moon Firesky
06-07-2005, 10:19 PM
I'll do just about anything, so long as it doesn't involve me hurting people/animals/things or doing anything really rude, illegal or against my morals. And I'll answer any Truth question truthfully.

Jess
06-07-2005, 10:55 PM
Truth makes it so easy when you have nothing to hide.

I would go for dares, but I know as soon as I do, I'll regret it.

Crazy the Clown
06-08-2005, 01:57 AM
Truth or Dare....Wasn't Madonna in that one?

Social Moon Firesky
06-08-2005, 12:38 PM
Madonna? What? *Is confused*

Mercen-X
06-08-2005, 08:25 PM
Never played it. I'd choose truth if I thought anyone could delve deep enough into my psyche. Once they did, they'd go insane and start murdering people. I'm freaky.
If I had to choose dare, I'd threaten my dare-giver first to make sure they chose something that a human could and would in their right mind do. If it's something that only a psycho would do, I'd have to kick them in the face.