faster skating penguin
05-27-2005, 09:24 PM
AN ARMY OF GIANT ALLIGATORS!

BLASPHEMY!!!

Jakkko
05-27-2005, 09:34 PM
MR.T uses SHUT UP FOOL in big voice
Alligators run off
MR.T GRABS THEIR TAIL THROWS THEM IN T VAN DRIVES IT INTO PLANE AND MR.T SAYS "I AINT GETTIN ON NO PLANE" MR.T JUMPS OFF
MR.T LANDS TO SAFETY
ALLIGATORS HAVE NO PILOT AND LAND IN THE HIMALAYAS

MR.T WINS FOOL

eestlinc
05-27-2005, 09:35 PM
in all fairness to Mr T, I think the alligators would tear him up.

The Anarchy Angel
05-27-2005, 09:50 PM
Yeah, aligators rule and can bite...and savagely rip and madly mutilate, without a doubt, a whole gang of these vicious creatures would have devoured Mr T.

Pure Strife
05-27-2005, 09:55 PM
I'd like to see a giant alligator bite through his jewellery.

Sephex
05-27-2005, 10:00 PM
I'd like to see a giant alligator bite through his jewellery.

And that's what motivated Mr. T to win!

On an unrelated note, if Bruce Lee was alive, he would be able to punch over the Sears Tower in a single strike.

Psychotic
05-27-2005, 10:33 PM
Mr. T would strip for the alligators and they would all be drooling over his sexy body and then he'd probably kick them in the alligatorberries and run away.
On an unrelated note, if Bruce Lee was alive, he would be able to punch over the Sears Tower in a single strike.If Al Gore was alive, he'd take out seven giraffes in a seven-on-one boxing match. And he is alive. So he will. You'll see! You'll all see!

boris no no
05-27-2005, 10:39 PM
Mr. T would strip for the alligators and they would all be drooling over his sexy body and then he'd probably kick them in the alligatorberries and run away!
that is possibly the cutest thing psy has EVER said!
xD xD xD xD
Mr T would win, but only because he won knock them out with all that gold

Psychotic
05-27-2005, 10:43 PM
that is possibly the cutest thing psy has EVER said!Are you trying to say those 'gators don't have berries? I mean, I can't say I've ever tried to look out of fear of losing my ears, but you seem like the kind of person who'd check 'em out, so I'll take your word for it...

Poor 'gators. :(

boris no no
05-27-2005, 11:04 PM
that is possibly the cutest thing psy has EVER said!Are you trying to say those 'gators don't have berries? I mean, I can't say I've ever tried to look out of fear of losing my ears, but you seem like the kind of person who'd check 'em out, so I'll take your word for it...

Poor 'gators. :(
i didn't say they didn;t have any!! i just said that it was a cute thing to say
you're just upset because you really actually like pink and fluffiness and you can never admit it

Psychotic
05-27-2005, 11:15 PM
i didn't say they didn;t have any!! i just said that it was a cute thing to say
you're just upset because you really actually like pink and fluffiness and you can never admit itLIES! YOU SAID THEY HAD NONE!

And if I can't admit to it, how come I once had a pink fluffy bunny for an avatar and a pink custom title? Which, may I add, I did not remove - a certain Cid's Knight and a certain Administrator did! *glares at eestlinc and cl_out*

BRING BACK MY PINK TITLE! :(

faster skating penguin
05-28-2005, 01:02 AM
Mr. T once beat up 17 ninjas in an exploding boxing glove street brawl.

rubah
05-28-2005, 01:24 AM
What is up with you people's obsession over Mr. T?

I mean, I can understand vin diesel, because Vin Diesel is able to project his astral self beyond walls and doors in order to spy on his enemies.

withered
05-28-2005, 01:36 AM
I dont have a clue why people love him so. Perhaps Mr. T releases the inner gay in most men.

Triple T
05-28-2005, 02:10 AM
If YOU would go up against an army of giant alligator, would you live? >_>

Meat Puppet
05-28-2005, 02:44 AM
He's getting old. Unless the alligators are also old, he'd lose. Oh, and most alligators fire missiles out of their mouths these days so Mr. T is kind of at a disadvantage.

Pheesh
05-28-2005, 03:19 AM
I PITY THE ALIGATORS, THAT TRY AND GO UP AGAINST MR T. this is how i see it happening.

The aligators send in one man at a time and mr T beats them out with his boxing gloves of death. then the ring leader will enter the ring. At this point mr T will stare into the crowd and look at the boss aligators wife and say "hey woman, why dont you come over to my house and see what a real man is like." Then the boss aligator will roar with rage and charge at mr T. But because of the lumbering slowness of this fat aligator mr T will have time to yell to the crown "I'ma woop his A$$." before proceding to beat the living daylights out of the aligator, focusing on his gatorberries alot. Then, at the end of the fight the aligator will stare beaten and bloodied face to the crowd and give a pitiful yell "AAAAADRIAAAAAAAN"

and that is how mr T beat the aligators

Peace out and :rock:
EE

nik0tine
05-28-2005, 04:21 AM
Happy Gilmore would come out on top.

theundeadhero
05-28-2005, 08:59 AM
Mr. T would turn them into purses.

My name is...something..?
05-28-2005, 09:02 AM
Mr. T would turn them into purses.
No way, is that what he's been doing in the past ten years? My how the mighty have fallen... :(

Rainecloud
05-28-2005, 09:19 AM
Another thread for the Archives, no doubt.

The Alligators would turn out to be Mr. T. fans, and would let him go after demanding several thousand autographs and a quick rendition of a few of his catch-phrases.

KuRt
05-28-2005, 01:04 PM
MR.T uses SHUT UP FOOL in big voice
Alligators run off
MR.T GRABS THEIR TAIL THROWS THEM IN T VAN DRIVES IT INTO PLANE AND MR.T SAYS "I AINT GETTIN ON NO PLANE" MR.T JUMPS OFF
MR.T LANDS TO SAFETY
ALLIGATORS HAVE NO PILOT AND LAND IN THE HIMALAYAS

MR.T WINS FOOL
Voilá. that´s it.

SNOOZER
05-28-2005, 04:55 PM
What's not to love about MR. T? *Points at my sig*