PDA

View Full Version : Cid's Knights and Administrators are not allowed to post in this thread.

Rainecloud
05-28-2005, 05:13 PM
Were you ever like that at school? Looking back on the way I used to act made me realise that I could be quite mean at times. "Everyone except girls are allowed to play this game!" were words that regularly escaped my mouth. Shame. :/

So, how mean were you during your youth, and do you still retain some of that meanieness today? Did you have your own little groups or cliques that nobody else could join?

Meat Puppet
05-28-2005, 05:14 PM
I played games where no boys were allowed. I was that loser kid who hung out with all girls in primary school. :(

My name is...something..?
05-28-2005, 05:16 PM
Oh yeah, I remember doing this all the time.
Luckily I grew past it.
I remember one time back in elementary school when I was like:
No you can't sit with us because you have bad acne and your glasses are ugly. :(
Damn, what the heck was I thinking back then?

Chris
05-28-2005, 05:45 PM
I'm a villain on a much higher level.
I like to pick on defenseless small children like Meat Puppet. :D

Polyonymous
05-28-2005, 06:04 PM
All through 6th grade I was a part of a group of friends... it was kindof segregated, all the girls were in a group of friends and most of the guys were in a different group. Though I'm sure thats how it was for a lot of people. I remember one time, a new kid in our class wanted to be in our group... and we said he had to eat a bottle of catsup first, so the next day he brought a full bottle and ate it all. Then there was one kid in our class... we picked on him a lot... every day infact. It makes me sad to think of the cruel things we did to him back then. :(

Destai
05-28-2005, 06:20 PM
Me and the rest of the class always bullied the kid who picked his nose and left the snots on the bathroom cubicle walls. He left them under the tables and desks too. Theyre still there to this day ><

Psychotic
05-28-2005, 06:21 PM
I like to pick on defenseless small children like Meat Puppet. :DHe's not defenceless. He can lick pretty well, I can tell you. :goofy:

Jojee
05-28-2005, 06:27 PM
I played with everyone ;) :love:

Old Manus
05-28-2005, 06:33 PM
Nobody is allowed to post here but me.

DOUBLE POST TIME

Rainecloud
05-28-2005, 06:33 PM

DOUBLE POST TIME

FOILED.

Ultima Shadow
05-28-2005, 06:49 PM
Except those who didn't want to play! They were left out and that's all your fault! :(

Old Manus
05-28-2005, 06:53 PM

DOUBLE POST TIME

FOILED.

NO!

Jojee
05-28-2005, 06:55 PM
Shads: No, I forced them to play or else I beat them up!

Actually, it's sad... we did beat little kids up. xD In third grade my four best girl friends and I fought with this boy every recess... He punched me in the face once and it left a bruise :( I got him back.

Poor Manus ;) *beats up Raine for you* >=)

Ashi
05-28-2005, 07:06 PM
Actually, when I was very young; I was the kid who was excluded all the time. Maybe that's why I got very resereved and too shy to make the first attempt at breaking the ice around new people.

For one year, though, at middle school we had this little clique that we never let people join and always did our own fun things. That didn't last long because I changed class and kept on not seeing this little clique I called friends.

black orb
05-28-2005, 07:11 PM
>>> At 7th grade me and my friend used to tease a girl from our class a lot becuse she had some weird hair.
I cant believe how stupid I was, that girl was so cute and nice.. :(
I feel ashamed and I would want to see that girl again and apologize..

rubah
05-28-2005, 07:39 PM
I think I might have started a couple of clubs oncexD but I distinctly there being boys and girls in it. so yeah.

Although one of teh saddest days of my life was when the boys told me that they didn't want me to play kickball with them ;_____;

Resha
05-28-2005, 07:45 PM
Yes. Obviously I never played with those NASTY BOYS. <3 Cooties and boy germs....*shivershiver*

KuRt
05-28-2005, 07:50 PM
I like to pick on defenseless small children like Meat Puppet. :DHe's not defenceless. He can lick pretty well, I can tell you. :goofy:
OMGLOLROFLMAOKMN!!! there must be under ten posts of psy that hasnīt made me laugh like hell :exdee:

kikimm
05-28-2005, 07:52 PM
No, I wasn't ever mean. This was due to the fact that I wouldn't dare tell anyone something like "You can't playing because you fall into a supposedly undesirable category", because back then I wasn't good at voicing my opinions at all; there was no disagreeing from me. But if my friends wanted other people not to hang around back then, I wouldn't have said anything in the other person's defense. Which might be just as bad, but I was what, 5?

Anyways, I mostly hung around with everyone, back then. I couldn't NOT be anyone's friend for above reasons. :)

:D

Ultima Shadow
05-28-2005, 08:42 PM
Shads: No, I forced them to play or else I beat them up!

Actually, it's sad... we did beat little kids up. xD In third grade my four best girl friends and I fought with this boy every recess... He punched me in the face once and it left a bruise :( I got him back.
Awww... :(

OMG!!! JOJO IS BEATING UP KIDS AT HER FREE TIME!!! :eek:

T-MaN
05-28-2005, 08:48 PM
I used to be a nice kid.

Nod
05-28-2005, 09:19 PM

me too. playing is fun!

The Summoner of Leviathan
05-28-2005, 09:20 PM
Ummm..well the only thing I did cruel was plot how to murder the people I did not like, save that I think there a few times I was a complete jerk. I always felt guilty afterwards. I hated when my friends, who were mostly girls, told me to go away cuz they were talkign about or doing "Girl things"...

Xander
05-28-2005, 09:25 PM
No, I think I can honestly say I've never really been a mean person, or done anything like that. ^_^

Psychotic
05-28-2005, 09:30 PM
No, I think I can honestly say I've never really been a mean person, or done anything like that. ^_^A Cid's Knight posting in this thread?! GET HER!

Xander
05-28-2005, 09:33 PM
No, I think I can honestly say I've never really been a mean person, or done anything like that. ^_^A Cid's Knight posting in this thread?! GET HER!

THE TOPIC NAME WAS JUST AN EXAMPLE SILLY IT DIDN'T MEAN IT.

See, Psypsy is the mean one. ;__;

smittenkitten
05-28-2005, 09:38 PM
I was the Quiet one when i was younger hehe but i mostly played with the boys :greenie:..xXx...

Old Manus
05-28-2005, 10:12 PM
I thought we had already established that only I could post here. This means instant bannage.

Psychotic
05-28-2005, 10:43 PM
I thought we had already established that only I could post here. This means instant bannage.I thought that said "instant massage" and I was kind of excited about the prospect of an Old Manus massage, only to be let down at the last minute. :(

DMKA
05-29-2005, 02:36 AM
I can honestly say I never, ever remember being mean like that...probably because I was always the one getting picked on.

Hawkeye
05-29-2005, 03:23 AM
If someone professes to me better than better, whether that may be the case or not, if you say it in front of my face, I will beat teh **** outta you. I cant stand girls, such as cheerleaders and such, who do such childish acts.

Rainecloud
05-29-2005, 10:15 AM
I thought we had already established that only I could post here. This means instant bannage.I thought that said "instant massage" and I was kind of excited about the prospect of an Old Manus massage, only to be let down at the last minute. :(

That sounds great, but the prospect of a Mold Anus Massage sounds even more appealing to me.

SomethingBig
05-29-2005, 03:27 PM
I usually found myself being the one that wasn't allowed. :'( :'(

Jess
05-29-2005, 03:41 PM
When I was young, as we moved houses and places quite a bit I didn't really end up to be in a permanent school till I was 7. For the first year or so I was the excluded one, because nobody really gave me a chance, except a couple of boys and a girl. Then after that I got accepted by the rest. :)