PDA

View Full Version : yuna can be a strong damage dealer too ya know...

Duane3.0
05-28-2005, 05:35 PM
I haven't played ffx in a long time so I don't know the exact name of the sphere but...

*******************POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT************

Ok now that's over... near the end of the game you can get some type of sphere that I believe there are only a few of in the game (but maybe you can get some from creatures, I'm too lazy to look in my book). Anyways these spheres teach one character a move already known by another character. So (in my instance I did it with firaga) take yuna, then give her a high-end black magic spell. You will quickly find that yuna has a much higher magic attack score then lulu does. So then yuna will cast magic stronger then lulus and still be able to heal. Of course there will be certain problems with this and my guess is that alot of you already knew this, still you should try it if you haven't.

Craig
05-28-2005, 06:42 PM
In FFX the level system is known as the sphere grid, everybody starts in a different place giving them different skills, but eventually every character can move to every space on the sphere grid, making the characters almost identical, aside from overdrives and Yuna's ability to summon.

Duane3.0
05-28-2005, 07:34 PM
I knew that. I remember all of the game just not some very specific and minor things. I was talking about the things you use to give someone an ability. I think there are speed, power, etc. I meant there is a type of these that lets you get an ability know by another player. The type I was reffering to was the one that lets you learn an already learnt move by another player without moving there (although I believe there's one that lets you move to a square already activated instantly...).

rubah
05-28-2005, 07:49 PM
Yuna, Auron, and Rikku were the first party I uberlevelled. Of course they dealt 99999 easily.

I believe Lulu and Tidus come in next. Wakka's stuck doing about 2000xD if that much even. I dont' remember about kimarhi.

You could use an attribute sphere to build up stats, I believe. But it's easier just to remodel the sphere grid, and works better too.

boys from the dwarf
05-28-2005, 08:40 PM
the thing about ff ten is the only difference between the characters are the starting stats so if everyone completes the sphere grid the only difference is overdrives.so yuna in some cases is the best character because what makes her unique is her summon ability. she can use it all the time and has loads of different summons. but the other characters overdrives are godd too so in a way everyone can be the best character in the game.

JulioA
05-29-2005, 07:23 AM
Yuna can take alot of damage away. Actually towards the end of the first time I beat the game, Yuna was taking away 9999 with Holy everytime. Holy and Yuna are a great pair.

boys from the dwarf
05-29-2005, 08:57 AM
anyone and holy makes a great pair.

Tai-Ti
05-29-2005, 11:29 AM
Lets just declare that Holy is an all round good attack hmm? Tis even better if you have 1 MP cost, cause then Yuna can be a regular attribute to fighting Fiends. Yuna is also good if you have fully completed her sphere grid naturally. I haven't, and proberly never will, butmy friend has, twas awsome, and kinda funny, to watch her trot up, tap a fiend with her staff and see if fly backwards and die with the number 99999 above there head. Vey interesting indeed.

boys from the dwarf
05-29-2005, 06:20 PM
lets just declare every attack is eqal if everyone has done the spere grid whole.

*iloveme06*
05-29-2005, 06:32 PM
Well, she's good if you've got those black magic spheres. I built up Lulu and Wakka. (His osmose is a good thing for her to learn.) Then, after Lulu learned flare, Yuna was set to go.

Tai-Ti
06-01-2005, 09:57 AM
I leveled up Lulu lots, (note: i made a misstake on her sphere grid..smart move huh?) and she learnt Osmose the old fashioned way. I also leveled up Yuna, and she knows the Lvl3 black magic spells ne ways.

Yuffie514
06-01-2005, 11:29 PM
ahoy, Final Fantasy VIII ain't the only one that lets you live like a god.

TheKolkster
06-03-2005, 04:04 AM
Yuna is so strong, it's almost sad. All of here Aeons (Accept the Magus sisters) since she does 99999 points of damage along with her aeons. Her Aeons normal attacks do 99999 so their overdrives are useless.

I have most of her stats maxed out and shes completed the sphere grid. I belive shes over 60,000 HP and either 2000 MP or just under that.

Tai-Ti
06-05-2005, 12:55 PM
im definatly do not have the will power to max out the sphere grid on ne 1. I just complette the game, record entertaining movies, and level untill my hearts content. witch is now, at the level im at now.