PDA

View Full Version : are you afraid of growing old???

Garnie
05-28-2005, 07:40 PM
what are you more afraid of....growing old,dieing,Resha.i know what im afraid of im 20 next month and its tererfing if i could spell it what are you??

rubah
05-28-2005, 07:58 PM
Well, dying's not a very scary thing when you know what's coming next, so even though I'm not really afraid of it yet. . .

Growing Old.

Garnie
05-28-2005, 07:59 PM
RUBAH IS SO BRAVE LETS LUFF RUBAH FOR BEING BRAVE IM ALLSO AFRAID OF DADDY LONG LEGS THERE SO HORRID

Resha
05-28-2005, 08:01 PM
what are you more afraid of....growing old,dieing,Resha.i know what im afraid of im 20 next month and its tererfing if i could spell it what are you??

I see my name! Garnie-luff! <3

Yes, I don't want to grow old. Sometimes I see what people are like when they're grown up, what some adults are like. I don't want to be like that. AND I WON'T. EVER EVER.

And I'm also terrified...TERRIFIED of cockroaches. :(

The Jamie Star Scenario
05-28-2005, 08:07 PM
I don't mind growing to about 21 but from there on in it is a downhill run and I don't want to be old. I like being about to walk and not having wrinkles. It really is a good thing I am immortal.

DMKA
05-28-2005, 08:11 PM
The sooner I die, the sooner I can ascend to the 4th level plane of spirituality, so I'm quite anxious personally.

Resha
05-28-2005, 08:18 PM
The sooner I die, the sooner I can ascend to the 4th level plane of spirituality, so I'm quite anxious personally.

Only SPECIAL people can be 4th Density beings. And I fear their power. They really do strike fear into my heart! :(

Jojee
05-28-2005, 08:18 PM
Yeah, I'm definitely afraid of Resha ;)

And don't you mean 4th density, Dimka!? :p

I wouldn't want to grow old though :( Growing older is okay, but not old. That is really scary, tbh. 20 isn't even close though, dear ;) Wait til you're sixty.

Chris
05-28-2005, 08:25 PM
I'm not afraid of growing old or dying... as long as I get to play my sweet Final Fantasy. :D

T-MaN
05-28-2005, 08:31 PM
No, I don't fear getting old or dying. It's a part of life, and I have to accept it. (Unless they invent eternal youth pills or something.)

Levian
05-28-2005, 08:41 PM
I'm more afraid of not growing old. I don't want to die young.

My name is...something..?
05-28-2005, 08:44 PM
It's 4th density, DMKA.
And I fear getting TOO old. I don't mind reaching my eighties, but if I get to the point where I can't do anything and I'm a hindrance on my family, that is what I fear becoming.

Xander
05-28-2005, 09:36 PM
I'm not afraid of any of them.

Growing old, I look forward to, it will be fun and I have a whole life to look forward to, so much to experience, how can I not look forward to that.

Dying, well I'd be dead so I wouldn't notice, and...well I'm not afraid of dying, I'd be afraid of dying in a slow painful way maybe though =/

And Resha is teh love <3

Ashi
05-28-2005, 09:40 PM
More afraid of dying than growing old. But in my opinion, there's no point thinking about things that haven't happened yet, things we have no control over. It is better to concentrate on now and enjoy it. The worst thing about growing old is having regrets. This might be going into a different topic so I'll stop. :)

Rye
05-28-2005, 09:48 PM

xDDD

Leeza
05-28-2005, 09:54 PM
The only thing that anyone should worry and be afraid of is losing their health because if you don't have it, everything kind of sucks. :cat:

Boosk
05-28-2005, 09:59 PM
Im not scared of dieing because its a part of life....everything dies sooner or later so y be scared of it? You gota make the most out of life. Im also 20 in a month! Thats only 10years away from 30! aaaaarrrgh! :eek: :cry:

Kagga :love:

JAS4Yeshua
05-28-2005, 10:12 PM
I'm not afraid of growing old or of dying. Life is full of change that only gets better with age. ;)

Old Manus
05-28-2005, 10:14 PM
Erm..I..

Ashi
05-28-2005, 10:53 PM
Im also 20 in a month! Thats only 10years away from 30! aaaaarrrgh! :eek: :cry:

That hit me like a big yellow school bus. :eek:

Yamaneko
05-29-2005, 02:21 AM
People die all the time. Just like that. Why, you could wake up dead tomorrow. Well, good night.

DMKA
05-29-2005, 02:43 AM
People die all the time. Just like that. Why, you could wake up dead tomorrow. Well, good night.
OMG SEE IF YOO CAN FIND TEH OXEEEMORON LOL!

Meat Puppet
05-29-2005, 02:45 AM
I'm not going to grow old.

Sweet Ichigo
05-29-2005, 06:31 AM
I'm not going to grow old.

What you mean by that?? :eek:

Anyways, never thought about worrying getting too old except the fact how long I can stay as a bum. :D Lol.

Kirobaito
05-29-2005, 06:50 AM
RUBAH IS SO BRAVE LETS LUFF RUBAH FOR BEING BRAVE IM ALLSO AFRAID OF DADDY LONG LEGS THERE SO HORRID
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'm afraid of growing up, but not of growing old. It's weird. I wonder if this makes any sense. To quote John Denver, "It turns me on to think of growing old."

-N-
05-29-2005, 07:06 AM
If that quote wasn't by John Denver, I'd say I understand it. But ever since he did the Christmas special with the Muppets... my faith is permanently shaken. :(

Apollo
05-29-2005, 07:22 AM
I'm a bit afraid of growing old because I might get boring, well, maybe not. :p But dying, no, I'm not afraid of that.

Xaven
05-29-2005, 07:24 AM
Death isn't too much of an issue to me. The issue for me with death is the people I'm leaving behind.
I don't really fear growing old either. I just don't look forward to it...at all...

Jojee
05-29-2005, 07:33 AM
I'm afraid of daddy long legs too, Reesh ;_;

I'm more afraid of people really close to me dying, though ^_^

Resha
05-29-2005, 07:35 AM
I'm afraid of daddy long legs too, Reesh ;_;

I'm more afraid of people really close to me dying, though ^_^

I'm not a daddy long-legs, Jooj. ;______; Why do y'all FEAR ME?! I just want to LOOOVE! ;____;

:<3: And cockroaches. Spiders, cockroaches...all insects. And since Danish person claims this...

Worms too. <3

Meat Puppet
05-29-2005, 07:37 AM
I'm afraid of what's between daddy's long legs. Oh, it's been done? Shucks.

KoShiatar
05-29-2005, 10:55 AM
What I'm really afraid of is growing old without having someone who loves and cares by my side - and without having someone to love and care for as well. As long as I have reasons to be alive and love, I want to learn and accept growing old as a natural part of life. I cannot avoid it anyway, so it's better to learn to take it wisely and always get me a good reason to be happy even in old age. I'm afraid of losing my health (expecially mental health) and becoming a weight to those who have to care for me, though. I hope I'll have a lot of people who love me by then because I'm really going to need their help and their presence.

As for death, well, I cannot avoid that either. And I'm pretty afraid of it. I mean...giving up your body and all that you've ever known to go into a whole new world.
I hope I've become wise enough when that happens so that I can accept it with serenity. Yeah, serenity is the best thing I can ask from my life.

Edit: By the way, I sometimes scare my friend because I really like scorpions, snakes and spiders. Expecially spiders - I love them. The bigger the better. We all roleplay a lot, so some of them say I'm drow in the inside :P

Silmaril
05-29-2005, 12:58 PM
I'm afraid of growing old alone. I'd like to have a hubby, kids and grandkids. I DO NOT want to grow old with cats for company (even though I love them)

I like spiders but I can't stand cockroaches. *shudders*

Rusty
05-29-2005, 02:31 PM
I'm not really afarid of dying. I don't want to die for a long time yet though. And Resha? Resha is <3!

theundeadhero
05-29-2005, 02:34 PM
I'm not afraid to die or grow old. I just patiently let my life carry on. I also don't let the fear of death stop me from doing things like so many people in the world do. People die anyway, why limit your fun because of it. Growing old isn't really so bad. You still enjoy your life with what's going on at that time. I've always believed one of the most important things about life is having fun. What's it matter how old you are if your enjoying yourself?

I'm not scared of Resha either. She's my partner in crime.

Skogs
05-29-2005, 02:37 PM
I don't mind growing to about 21 but from there on in it is a downhill run and I don't want to be old. I like being about to walk and not having wrinkles. It really is a good thing I am immortal.

Don't say that! I turn 21 in October... :(

Aurey
05-29-2005, 02:40 PM
The only thing that anyone should worry and be afraid of is losing their health because if you don't have it, everything kind of sucks. :cat:

I agree.

fire_of_avalon
05-29-2005, 02:56 PM
I agree with Xander. :D!

Kamiko
05-29-2005, 10:37 PM
Yeah... I'm really peter pan...
I WILL NEVER GROW UP, YOU CANNOT MAKE ME!
stupid wendy...

-N-
05-29-2005, 10:53 PM
I'm afraid of growing old alone. I'd like to have a hubby, kids and grandkids. I DO NOT want to grow old with cats for company (even though I love them)

I like spiders but I can't stand cockroaches. *shudders*
I had a dream where I blasted a cockroach with a shotgun and had to clean up the mess for like a week and it was all icky and disturbing and now I'm seeing a psychiatrist because I can't find my pills whoopee.