PDA

View Full Version : Parasite Eve 2 Question

Vortigar
05-29-2005, 12:50 PM
So I recently picked up Parasite Eve again after having beaten the game close to 5 years ago, and am progressing nicely. However, this time around I wanted to make sure I got ever secret possible, so i've been reading through a couple FAQ's on gamefaqs, and I happened to notice one person describing Parasite Eve 2 in his introduction. He claims the game is an action game, rather than an RPG, and i'm just curious if this is true or not. I've never played Parasite Eve 2, but i was looking forward to playing it once I finished the first game...that is until I read that it's an action game.

So is it true that PE2 is an action game, and if so, is it still a decent game despite abandoning it's RPG origins?

Alice
05-29-2005, 05:36 PM
hm... i would have to say it did move towards the action/rpg line but in essence the original wasnt that much RPG either... Parasite Eve is my favorite series of all time so I love it, but if you dont LOVE the story and Aya from the first its hard to like 2.

2 is enjoyable for what it brings to ur fingertips, but it could be better. The fighting system is alot better in pe1 for sure.