PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I see poop in your pants :D

SomethingBig
05-29-2005, 03:35 PM
Hi. I like to pry into people's lives, so post your most embarrassing moments. I have a billion so here we go.

8th grade car wash:
Everyone was pretty much having a blast getting eachother wet. Of course, I was a pretty low-key person back then, so few people knew or even liked me. Anyway, I saw a few girls splashing eachother and being about two feet away, I thought "Hm... What the heck?". Being the ultra sly guy that I am, I got a handful of water, then threw it at her. :strut: She turned around and looked at me with utter disgust for what seemed like decades. My soul cried. :riiight: Oops, wrong smilie. :crying2:

More recent:
Girl: You're looking healthy today.
Me: Oh, thanks! *Chuckles a bit*
Girl: *Chuckles, too* What? You DO look healthy.
Me: Yeah, I know, heh. *Struggles to think of something to say* You look like a vampire. :chuckle:
Girl: ..... Oh, okay...

I've quite a lot more to tell, but I don't wanna..... POST YOURS NOW.

Levian
05-29-2005, 04:23 PM
Well, some friends and myself went on a rampage to one of the elementary schools with kids from age 6 to 11. There we squirted them with waterguns and generally bothered them by asking for the capital of slovenia and so on. Anyway, being the ignorant bastard that I am, I did not recognize the son of the crown-prince of Norway for who he was, and squirted him down with my watergun. Yay, I squirted down royalty with my watergun.

Shoeberto
05-29-2005, 04:25 PM
Every day of my life, man. Every day.

Meat Puppet
05-29-2005, 04:26 PM
When I was younger, a group of my friends and I would go on adventures down the sewer pipe. One time, there was a strange glowing figure at the end of one of the tunnels (we thought it was a ghost) so we ran in fear and got lost in people's poo. What's even embarrassing, when we found out it wasn't a ghost, just a filty E.T. I would put the :shame: smilie in here.

The Jamie Star Scenario
05-29-2005, 04:33 PM
That time when I fell asleep on the subway and then I woke up and there was an unattractive woman sucking on my big toe.

FiragaBreak
07-12-2006, 09:40 PM
one time got our dog to attack my sister but instead he got on her. If you catch what I mean then I'm not going any further.
another time I told someone that i look like Zabuza (from Naruto) running when both of his arms are broken. I tried to do that and ran into a car cause i was looking back at my friend.
even more i reprogrammed my dad's comupter to show a naked picture of Paris Hilton washing a car for his screensaver. Wrong way to get even.

Rye
07-12-2006, 09:55 PM
Well, just yesterday, my insane Italian grandmother yelled out "JEEEEEZZZZEEEECA!!! JEEEEEZZZEEEECA!!" I thought she was burning the house down (because she's prone to doing really stupid things) so I run into the hallway... and I find her holding my underwear yelling "I WASH?! I WASH!?" I died inside. I told her to please, please put them back into the wash bin, but she insisted. ;_____;

I come back from singing lessons, and I find my underwear strewn all across the living room table, infront of my whole family. I was so angry and embarassed. She is so stupid sometimes. :rolleyes:

Jojee
07-12-2006, 10:19 PM
This one's from eigth grade but it still scars me :(

I was in history class and this girl sitting next to me dropped a piece of paper and it went to my other side so she asked me to pick it up for her, so I was like okay, and I leaned over to get the paper... and it was kinda far o_x But I didn't wanna get up or anything so I just leaned over some more and then my whole desk tipped over XD And her paper got all crumpled. Everyone stared!! And I was like *dies*

Nominus Experse
07-12-2006, 10:20 PM
One time in a hotel in Canada, I slept walked down from my room and walked to the hotel lobby. There, apparently, I had laid my barely clothed self in the middle of the lobby. I woke by the cold hand of the recpetionist neing placed on my naked back, gently shaking me awake. I think she was asking if I was alright and something about me needing to go back to my room.

Of course, I didn't really respond and just turned over, sleeping again.

Eventually, I made it back in my room... but that scene must have been one of the strangest that recpetionist had ever experienced as a recpetionist to a hotel...

NorthernChaosGod
07-12-2006, 10:20 PM
More recent:
Girl: You're looking healthy today.
Me: Oh, thanks! *Chuckles a bit*
Girl: *Chuckles, too* What? You DO look healthy.
Me: Yeah, I know, heh. *Struggles to think of something to say* You look like a vampire. :chuckle:
Girl: ..... Oh, okay...
Haha, wow. Smooth man, real smooth.

The only thing that I can really think of was a few years back in one of my old bands when we we were taking a quick break from practicing. So here we are, just chilling for a bit while we rest, so I climb up the ladder to the little balcony thing to lay down. After about five minutes, we decide to get some snacks and drinks. So I start climbing down the ladder, one of my boots get stuck on like the third rung from the top, and I just fall the whole way down. *THUD* Embarassing.

Shauna
07-12-2006, 10:29 PM
Dude, you made me think SB had came back. :( Way to revive a thread.

Chris
07-12-2006, 10:41 PM
Honestly, I don't have any stories to tell. Man, that must mean that I'm boring. :(

Levian
07-12-2006, 10:43 PM
This thread is older than my grandma.

...If my grandma was 13 months old.

Miriel
07-12-2006, 11:24 PM
Let's not revive year old threads, ok? Ok. :)