PDA

View Full Version : Help with "Beyond The Ruins" ...

Kindall
05-29-2005, 10:58 PM
Hey, like the title says, i'm having trouble trying to do the whole "L&R + A" thing. I've tried to browse the other topics just to make sure this wasn't in here, and I thought i almost found it with someone else's post.. but I know my Config. for where all my buttons are located and it's not that.. Because my L & R are set as A & S and my A is X on my keyboard. And i've tried over and over and just can not open the console which i'm suppose to... Anybody have any help? Please share..

-- Kindall

BTW this is reffering to Chrono Trigger incase someone was confused. Thanks.

Destai
05-29-2005, 11:01 PM
Are you definite you know L&R? If you go into a characters profile and press those buttons does it change the character you're viewing?

Kindall
05-29-2005, 11:07 PM
Oh.. I think i understand where i set my buttons on my Keyboard are, like so..
My KeyBoard
B= Space Bar
A= X
X= Z
Y= C
Start= Enter
Select= Right Shift
L= A
R= S

I just don't understand why the "console" In the Arris dome isn't opening when i push my configured "L&R + A" buttons...

TheAbominatrix
05-29-2005, 11:30 PM
Temporarily set L and R to the same button. Like, for example, the A key on your keyboard. Then press X and A on your keyboard, and it should work. If it doesnt, then set L, R, and A to the same button.

The problem is your keyboard doesnt like to have that many buttons pushed at once.

Kindall
05-29-2005, 11:34 PM
OMGOSH! thank you very very much. That did the trick. I'm glad you knew about that type of stuff... i would have never in a million years thought of that. You're a game saver. lol thanks

TheAbominatrix
05-29-2005, 11:35 PM
:<3: You're welcome. I learned it from trolling around here too much.