PDA

View Full Version : Kids...

Kamiko
05-30-2005, 12:46 AM
A few minutes ago, while I was trying to get my 3 year old cousin to go to the restroom, we started to play a game. It is henceforth entitled the 'I spit out my pacifier and you catch it before it drops on the ground and you have to wash it off, thus leaving me free to jump off the toilet and pee everywhere.' Needless to say, I love kids, but sometimes....
So, what's the stupidest thing you've ever had to do with a kid??

Yamaneko
05-30-2005, 01:01 AM
Be in the same room as one.

Rye
05-30-2005, 01:03 AM
Ugh, my cousins are awful. I'm the oldest cousin and the majority of my cousins are in the 1 - 9 age, it's terrible. They all scream, mess up my room, steal my stuffed animal and guilt trip me into letting them keeping them, mess up my colouring pencils, assult my PS1, etc. :/

Jebus
05-30-2005, 01:05 AM

I hate kids. OH SO MUCH HATING!

Shoden
05-30-2005, 01:21 AM
one of my cousins messed my PS1 up bad took months to fix

The Jamie Star Scenario
05-30-2005, 01:47 AM
Oh I have played games with kids too, one of my favourites being "Stop the child from stealing sweets without getting sued" which is a great way to waste my day as a cashier. Oh the fun.

mike without a hat
05-30-2005, 01:56 AM
I used to like kids until i had to live with a few for just a couple days and I have realized how disgusting how disgusting they truely are.

-N-
05-30-2005, 02:57 AM
I had to give a nephew of mine a lecture on how to be nice to his girlfriend. He's 12.

Hawkeye
05-30-2005, 03:00 AM
I had to be an uncle...

I swear I had no say in the matter

Curse thee! Jk :D

Alixsar
05-30-2005, 03:02 AM
Kids are a disease.

And don't give me that "you were a kid once" b.s. That just means that I was diseased for a while. I got better.

My name is...something..?
05-30-2005, 03:03 AM
Kids are a disease.

And don't give me that "you were a kid once" b.s. That just means that I was diseased for a while. I got better.
Greatest saying EVAH!

Hawkeye
05-30-2005, 03:06 AM
Kids are a disease.

No... this is just to great to mention. This is awesomeness! :love:

Meat Puppet
05-30-2005, 03:09 AM
I was a kid once.

Kamiko
05-30-2005, 03:14 AM
Das ist gut! *applauds*

Apollo
05-30-2005, 03:26 AM
Trying to make my nephew to eat baby food. >.>

Shlup
05-30-2005, 05:42 AM
'I spit out my pacifier and you catch it before it drops on the ground and you have to wash it off, thus leaving me free to jump off the toilet and pee everywhere.'
And that's when you say "If binky touches the floor I'm taking it," and then you let him spit it out, and you take it. And he screams and cries, but he's learned the valuable lesson that his cousin is not his bitch.

Showing kids who's boss is one of my favorite things. :D

Del Murder
05-30-2005, 06:01 AM
Yeah, I'm constantly pushing around those who are smaller and weaker than I am. Makes me feel like a big man.

My name is...something..?
05-30-2005, 06:04 AM
'I spit out my pacifier and you catch it before it drops on the ground and you have to wash it off, thus leaving me free to jump off the toilet and pee everywhere.'
And that's when you say "If binky touches the floor I'm taking it," and then you let him spit it out, and you take it. And he screams and cries, but he's learned the valuable lesson that his cousin is not his bitch.

Showing kids who's boss is one of my favorite things. :D
I played that game all the time when my sister was still a baby.
Lol, I felt so powerful. :D

Miriel
05-30-2005, 06:06 AM
I have two kid cousins and they're little monsters. I love them. :)

Jojee
05-30-2005, 07:36 AM
Kids are kooky, but yummy for dinner.

Shlup
05-30-2005, 07:41 AM
Yeah, I'm constantly pushing around those who are smaller and weaker than I am. Makes me feel like a big man.
It's called discipline. Children spend a lot of time pushing the limits, and parents can easily lose control. Expecting a three-year-old to keep their pacifier in their mouth or suffer the consequences, as opposed to letting them spit it out and scambling to keep it clean for them repeatedly, is not pushing them around.

Del Murder
05-30-2005, 07:55 AM
I've just learned a valuable lesson to not mess with Shlup anymore (actually I've learned no such thing).

Yamaneko
05-30-2005, 07:58 AM
The reason why I don't go to these Mills Day events is because I'm afraid Shlup will kick my ass for the whole Pimp thing. That and, I'll go if Del goes.

Anyways, kids rock. They can't start World Wars like those old dudes.

Bigangry
05-30-2005, 08:07 AM
I am very paranoid when childeran get near my PS2. I always have to tell them "be careful with that, its not a toy!!!"

Quina
05-30-2005, 08:20 AM
I love kids. I just rented some the other day that were really nice.

Bigangry
05-30-2005, 08:27 AM
I love kids. I just rented some the other day that were really nice.

I think quina has to rent kinds becuase quina is a "HE/SHE". I wonder what blue magic Quina would get from eating a dirty diper.

Shlup
05-30-2005, 08:51 AM
I've just learned a valuable lesson to not mess with Shlup anymore (actually I've learned no such thing).
:tongue:

Watch just one episode of Super Nanny and you'll know what I'm talking about. Kids are happier when they have consistant rules and consequences.

And then there's Yams, who just needs a punch in the nose.

theundeadhero
05-30-2005, 08:59 AM
At least he didn't pee on you.

Kids are funny.

Rainecloud
05-30-2005, 09:29 AM
The stupidest thing? Well, I've taken on two of them. It's a good job I love their Mother very much, or things could be a little more difficult.

Seriously though, they're great. I've grown to love them both very much over the last few months, and I intend to be a Father-figure to them. After all, their real Father ran off with some other bimbo and doesn't care one bit about them. Shame.

Leene
05-30-2005, 09:39 AM
:save: I hate when my 7 years old sister wants me to play with her :mad: ! :save:

The Anarchy Angel
05-30-2005, 02:05 PM
Hmm, small children can make a big mess for something so small. They'll destroy anything they come into contact to, and many of my games consoles, especially my poor GBC, has had pizza shoved in it or milk thrown over it. They are a little walking, babbling nightmare and i feel really uncomfortable around them for some reason - i don't even know why i just do. They make me feel dumb some of them, other times i just get really annoyed with them.

Rye
05-30-2005, 04:04 PM
Watch just one episode of Super Nanny and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Nanny 911 > Super Nanny. xD

I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I think kids are acting so bratty these days. I know I'm always saying this, but when I was little, my Mom taught me that I had to be polite in public, or I wasn't aloud to be in it. Kids have tantrums and try to push limits, but c'mon, parents should just NOT let their 20 kids run around movie theatres with their blinky light sneakers screaming. It's that stuff that really bugs me.

Zeldy
05-30-2005, 04:09 PM
Im the.. 2nd oldest cousin and so all my younger girl cousins are like..
"Amy.. want to play dolls?"
My heart just stops. I once ended up playing geuss who, with "Pop princess" playing in the backround.
I agree Rye! This kid in the chippie' the other week was acting so bad! He had one of those darth vader masks and he threw it on the floor "Stop that!" The boy - "NO! YOU stop it!" And he was like.. 5/6, saying that to his mum. I dernt say anything like that to my mum!

Shlup
05-31-2005, 12:43 AM
Nanny 911 > Super Nanny. xD

I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I think kids are acting so bratty these days. I know I'm always saying this, but when I was little, my Mom taught me that I had to be polite in public, or I wasn't aloud to be in it. Kids have tantrums and try to push limits, but c'mon, parents should just NOT let their 20 kids run around movie theatres with their blinky light sneakers screaming. It's that stuff that really bugs me.
I haven't seen Nanny 911, so I'll have to take your word for it. :}

Yeah, too many parents are of the "permissive" type. When kids I'm in charge of behave badly I tell them that it's not acceptable behavior, and that stops them 90% of the time. They are concerned about doing the right thing, but you have to very directly tell them what's right and wrong or they'll just always do what they think is funnest.

DMKA
05-31-2005, 12:49 AM

Del Murder
05-31-2005, 01:20 AM
Boy, your kids must be really well behaved, Shlup.

StarlightAngel
05-31-2005, 01:29 AM
I used to have to do "mentoring" a.k.a. watching little pre-k kids and making sure they don't scream or draw violent pictures during homework time. They never would listen : / now two other girls watch them while I sit around the older kids (2nd-8th) and help them out with their homework if they need it.

Shlup
05-31-2005, 02:50 AM
Boy, your kids must be really well behaved, Shlup.
When I'm in charge of kids they're well-behaved. My sister knows I let her get away with stuff that her mom and dad will, and we have a good time because I can trust her to behave and do things like cook and stuff.

They say parents who are prepared for the worst make the best parents. I'm working on it. *shrug*

Dark Songstress
05-31-2005, 03:02 AM
have to keep my 5-year-old female cousins who are twins in my room with me and watching Care Bears with them. :laughing:

Ko Ko
05-31-2005, 09:54 AM
Kids frighten me.
But I want some.

Fried and served with ketchup.

SadisticStreetSoldie
05-31-2005, 01:16 PM
:D Kids are soooooooooooo cute and snuggly! But they don't like me but I try to be as nice and smiley as possible so I guess I'm creepy and plus my baby cousin pushed me down the stairs and now I'm scared of them. I still can't wait to have a big ol' family though

DMKA
05-31-2005, 02:39 PM
They say parents who are prepared for the worst make the best parents. I'm working on it. *shrug*
You're going to suck at being a dad. :love:

theundeadhero
05-31-2005, 05:16 PM
Perhaps she is a man?

Armisael
05-31-2005, 05:20 PM
I love kids and i like playing with them..Specially with my 6 years old sister!^_^

FiragaBreak
05-31-2005, 06:50 PM
Kids are a disease.

I am ten years old, a "prodigy" my parents call me. I'm the youngest, I'll say it again, YOUNGEST out of seven. I learned how to play Playstation games at 7. I think you older kids, grown-ups, and/or old people think you are so bigger than us. Just because when we were baby you had to wipe our ass and feed us with a spoon and we spit-up whenever you thought we were getting quiet doesn't mean you have to put us through hell because we did when we were younger. I may be young but my older brothers treat me like I'm their bitch. I say don't. Treat us how you would treat your friends and maybe someday in our lives we'll treat you how you treated us years ago.

Shlup
06-01-2005, 04:43 AM
Well that was random. xD

theundeadhero
06-01-2005, 05:15 AM
I am ten years old, a "prodigy" my parents call me. I'm the youngest, I'll say it again, YOUNGEST out of seven. I learned how to play Playstation games at 7.I learned to play NES games at 5, shorty. :p

UltimateSpamGrover
06-01-2005, 05:56 AM
Beat them in Super Smash Bros Melee.

Shlup
06-01-2005, 07:21 AM
Yeah, 7 isn't a young age to play games. My two-year-old brother turns on the computer, goes to the Sesame Street websites, and plays the game on his own.

But you should get used to ageism. It doesn't go away. I'm 22 and it's an everyday thing. Most people older than you will not take you very seriously. Ever.

Yamaneko
06-01-2005, 07:42 AM
That's a bunch of crap, Shlup.

nik0tine
06-01-2005, 07:45 AM
I am ten years old, a "prodigy" my parents call me. I'm the youngest, I'll say it again, YOUNGEST out of seven. I learned how to play Playstation games at 7. Do I sense a little ten year old arrogance?

I think you older kids, grown-ups, and/or old people think you are so bigger than us. Just because when we were baby you had to wipe our ass and feed us with a spoon and we spit-up whenever you thought we were getting quiet doesn't mean you have to put us through hell because we did when we were younger.
People go too far. They want to feel better than someone else, and children are the perfects targets.

I may be young but my older brothers treat me like I'm their bitch.Maybe you are thier bitch?
I say don't.I say do.
Treat us how you would treat your friends and maye someday I our lives we'll treat you how you treated us years ago. Maybe if you acted like our friends...

DMKA
06-01-2005, 07:51 AM
I am ten years old, a "prodigy" my parents call me. I'm the youngest, I'll say it again, YOUNGEST out of seven. I learned how to play Playstation games at 7..
Better watch out for competition, my bro learned at four.

Sadly I guess everyone who was already over 7 when Playstation came out, like myself, can't be child prodigies. I'm gonna go listen to Linkin Park now. :cry:

Shlup
06-01-2005, 08:04 AM
That's a bunch of crap, Shlup.
Which part?

Yamaneko
06-01-2005, 08:08 AM
I've lost you. :(

And guys, keep the mindless bickering out of this thread. Take FiragaBreak's post as a FUNNY.

Shlup
06-01-2005, 08:17 AM
You never had me, baby.

FiragaBreak
06-01-2005, 06:24 PM

And guys, keep the mindless bickering out of this thread. Take FiragaBreak's post as a FUNNY.

You EVIL BASTARD!!!! I'm not to be taken as funny. I've been treated like crap before and I still am being treated like crap. You people need to grow up or get more mature. Act your own age. Geez, when will some people learn that kids are people too? And I'm not noone's bitch!

DarkLadyNyara
06-01-2005, 06:49 PM
I am very paranoid when childeran get near my PS2. I always have to tell them "be careful with that, its not a toy!!!"
I just say "touch without an engraved nvitation, and die a slow, painful death."

You EVIL BASTARD!!!! I'm not to be taken as funny. I've been treated like crap before and I still am being treated like crap. You people need to grow up or get more mature. Act your own age. Geez, when will some people learn that kids are people too? And I'm not noone's bitch!
I have an older sister who used to lock me on the balcony, so I sympathize. On another note, I try to avoid young kids (say, 6 and under) because I have a hair trigger and a slight, but well defined, sadistic streak. Not a good combo when dealing with a 6 year old.

Spiffing Cheese
06-01-2005, 06:55 PM

I think if you really are a prodigy, you should know it's not a good idea to post stuff like that when you're being so immature yourself. :)

And P.S., if you're not trying to be funny.. what are you trying to do? :D

Shlup
06-01-2005, 11:27 PM
Welcome to reality. You're not special.

DMKA
06-02-2005, 04:30 AM
Welcome to reality. You're not special.
He's not special? Oh, I beg to differ! :D

nik0tine
06-02-2005, 04:30 AM
Hey! Who you callin' an "EVIL BASTARD!!!!" ?

Shlup
06-02-2005, 04:35 AM
He was talking to Del, which makes it okay.

DMKA
06-02-2005, 04:44 AM
Same as if he was talking to you? :love:

Yamaneko
06-02-2005, 04:52 AM
Get back on topic or I'll close the thread.

fire_of_avalon
06-02-2005, 05:33 AM
Why the heck do you people let three year olds have pacifiers? xD

I agree with Miriel, my cousins are jerks but I'm one of the few who can control them. Man I'm cool.

Blackmageboi
06-02-2005, 08:53 AM
i scare kids that pee me off my dads friends kids come round with him and play in my room i got back from the town center to find that my room was ruined
long story short: they tidied my room for me! XD

Spiffing Cheese
06-02-2005, 09:45 AM
Why the heck do you people let three year olds have pacifiers? xD

I agree with Miriel, my cousins are jerks but I'm one of the few who can control them. Man I'm cool.

Yeah, aren't they meant for babies, pacifiers?

I hate kids generally. The only children I can deal with are babies. Babies are cool. Anybody older than that who's still a kid, I have issues with. They make me scream for no apparant reason. This scares them. That may be the reason I'm not the most popular of babysitters. :mad:

Shlup
06-02-2005, 09:54 AM
Parents sometimes neglect to ween their children off such things for fear that they'll never stop screaming.

Meat Puppet
06-02-2005, 09:58 AM
kids made my shoes

Resha
06-02-2005, 10:11 AM
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGH KIDS. ;___________________;

My bro' is teh bane of my lief. He hurts me, he and his silly little twit friends spill blue glue on my bed, and they think it's fun to SHOOT AT ME WHEN I'M STUDYING. >=/ And dang, do I want to whack them. And dang, my parents won't let me.

:( 4 year old bro's LOOK cute and innocent...but gah; really they're not. xD