PDA

View Full Version : ff7 PAL version

Wayward
05-30-2005, 01:00 AM
the PAL version came out about 3 months after the american.
it has much more.

collect evrey 1/14th soldier, (there are 12), you get a mini sepherith doll, use your MORPH materia on EMERALD weapon and RUBY weapon, not sure if you have to with diamond or ultima... You end up getting an item called black materia, and something torch.

altogether, you end up getting sephiroth as a usable, controllable party member. if you paid attention to the game you'd know there were 2 sephs.

aeris is revivable.........

WHY DOES AUSSIE GET THE PAL VERSION?!?!? i want it. i want it now.

o, this all must REALLY sound like bs... but no, it's true.

there's an aussie magazine called "playstation" it's just aussie and i think most of europe. it has the entire walkthrough on it, takes up 10 pages. but it included much, much more- chocobo breeding and such.

i didnt believe my friend in aus... till he showed me a screenshot of the greyed out Aeris in your PHS menu.

there is a way to get seph in your party with the US version, just need the PC ff7 and CES trainer. not hard to find. he will write over one of your characters, and will not be controllable. he is exactly as he is when cloud is young- he moves on his own, he's lvl 50, he casts lvl3 spells.

any feedback?

TheAbominatrix
05-30-2005, 01:03 AM
That's all complete and utter bs. Only through cheating can you get Sephiroth or Aerith.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-30-2005, 01:52 AM
Argh.