PDA

View Full Version : If I was Yuna...

Kamiko
05-30-2005, 02:08 AM
If I was Yuna, and my sexy boyfriend was going to vanish if I sent Sin, I say screw Spira and go into the mountains with my sexy boyfriend who I'd never stop banging. Good thing I'm not Yuna eh?

Dark Songstress
05-30-2005, 02:18 AM
If I was Yuna, and my sexy boyfriend was going to vanish if I sent Sin, I say screw Spira and go into the mountains with my sexy boyfriend who I'd never stop banging. Good thing I'm not Yuna eh?

uhhhhhh......... :screwy:

UltimateSpamGrover
05-30-2005, 02:23 AM
*waits for thread to get closed*

Wait, did you say Tidus was sexy? :eek:

Raven Nox
05-30-2005, 02:36 AM
:lol: I love this thread... Yuna would've been very funny if you were her. :D

Kamiko
05-30-2005, 02:57 AM
Oh, I'm not trying to be perverted or anything, I just don't believe Yuna's reaction was... well, believable. Come to think of it, did she know Tidus would vanish?

Hawkeye
05-30-2005, 03:05 AM
This is my input on the thread before it closes.

http://img195.echo.cx/img195/9506/lockt0zd.gif
Yes lets start dancing!

Apollo
05-30-2005, 03:40 AM
Nice thread. :thumb:

Raven Nox
05-30-2005, 03:52 AM
Still think Yuna would be funny if you were her.

Squall of SeeD
05-30-2005, 04:08 AM
Oh, I'm not trying to be perverted or anything, I just don't believe Yuna's reaction was... well, believable. Come to think of it, did she know Tidus would vanish?

She didn't. When she asked Tidus what the Fayth meant about apologizing when he said their dream would vanish with Yu Yevon and Tidus said "I'm grateful," he wouldn't tell her.

Big D
05-30-2005, 06:46 AM

She didn't. When she asked Tidus what the Fayth meant about apologizing when he said their dream would vanish with Yu Yevon and Tidus said "I'm grateful," he wouldn't tell her.Before the fight against Yu Yevon, he told everyone he'd disappear once the job was done. Lulu asked "what are you talking about?" but the rest of the crew just seemed surprised.

Squall of SeeD
05-30-2005, 04:22 PM

She didn't. When she asked Tidus what the Fayth meant about apologizing when he said their dream would vanish with Yu Yevon and Tidus said "I'm grateful," he wouldn't tell her.Before the fight against Yu Yevon, he told everyone he'd disappear once the job was done. Lulu asked "what are you talking about?" but the rest of the crew just seemed surprised.

The Thread Author's question seemed to be in reference to before they had much of a choice in the matter. By the time Yuna learned of that, they had killed Jecht and Yu Yevon was seeking a host. It's not really as though Yuna would have still had the "flee to the mountains and bang Tidus for eternity" option left at that point. They couldn't have just walked out of there.

Kamiko
05-31-2005, 12:31 AM
I wish life had a rewind button... But I digress.

theundeadhero
05-31-2005, 07:17 AM
I rikku were real I would take her into the mountains and...

Yuna held her responsablilities as a summoner very important. She would do what she had to do.

Y-Rikku-P
05-31-2005, 01:31 PM
You people are just full of morals and class aren't you?

Armisael
05-31-2005, 01:40 PM
:laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol:

Leene
05-31-2005, 03:17 PM
:save: This thread makes me laugh!Thank you!! :save: :ty:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laugh: :laugh: :lol: :lol: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Fire_Emblem776
05-31-2005, 03:56 PM
Wait, did you say Tidus was sexy?
hell yea! but a cry baby too :love:

Kamiko
05-31-2005, 07:14 PM
Maybe I'm subconciously reacting to my brothers jealous thoughts... I believe he wants both Seymour and Tidus, but I could be wrong...