PDA

View Full Version : warrior

Maya
05-30-2005, 09:37 AM
Have you noticed that when Yuna uses warrior dresssphere, she uses brotherhood sword? Atleast it looks the same.

boys from the dwarf
05-30-2005, 09:58 AM
A lot of of weopons from FFX have been used in FFX-2.make a list.

Zanius
05-30-2005, 10:37 AM
Yeah it looks like it...I thought that was Tidus Ultimate Weapon... :confused: Although that in FF X-2 we don't have weapon's name. We only have accessories, garnement grids, dresspheres and items.

Dark Songstress
05-30-2005, 01:26 PM
here a list of weapons they use in the game:

Yuna Warrior: Brotherhood
Yuna Black Mage: Nirvana
Paine Black Mage: Rod of Wisdom
Yuna White Mage: her first rod in the Final Fantasy X game.

sorry I don't any Rikku weapons :cry: but I'll post them later.

Ochu
05-30-2005, 02:44 PM
I think warrior Yuna has the same winning posture as Tidus. Not very sure though...

Dark Songstress
05-30-2005, 06:07 PM
I think warrior Yuna has the same winning posture as Tidus. Not very sure though...

yeah, warrior Yuna does the same vistory thing as Tidus. it kinda cool :rolleyes2

The Anarchy Angel
05-30-2005, 06:18 PM
Nah, not cool just a copy, I think they needed more original victory dances and weapons to be honest!

redxiiii
05-30-2005, 09:04 PM
I think yuna dark warrior has a caladbolg aswell.

Cuchulainn
05-30-2005, 09:50 PM
I believe Rikku uses one of Auron's swords also. It makes perfect sense for Yuna to use Brotherhood don't you think? And who knows what Auron & Rikku talked about waiting at the far plane.

Zanius
05-31-2005, 01:20 AM
Have you noticed that when Yuna uses warrior dresssphere, she uses brotherhood sword? Atleast it looks the same.

Yes... I went check. You were right. It's the Brotherhood sword! :)

I believe Rikku uses one of Auron's swords also. It makes perfect sense for Yuna to use Brotherhood don't you think? And who knows what Auron & Rikku talked about waiting at the far plane.

I don't know about the Farplane scene between Auron and Rikku... but one thing is for sure. The sword tha Rikku uses as Dark Knight is the Auron's sword. It's called the Masamune, his ultimate weapon! :cool:

The Anarchy Angel
05-31-2005, 09:38 PM
And who knows what Auron & Rikku talked about waiting at the far plane.

Auron: Rikku, in the final fantasy sequel, i want you to have my sword
Rikku: I don't like swords!
Auron: Tough, you'll becom a Dark Knight with my sword and that's final.
Rikku: I don't wanna be a Dark Knight! *bursts into tears*
Auron: *steals apple Rikku took from Seymore's house*

Tai-Ti
06-01-2005, 11:05 AM
Yeah, it deffinatly is the Brotherhood. Rikku Uses Aurons sword, the "Katana" in the warrior dressphere i think. I also do believe the Cladblorg is in there somewhere, and Rikku also uses Aurons Masamune as a samuri. BaH, what dose it matter really, if square spent more time developing all new weapons, the game would have taken that bit longe to come out right?

Zanius
06-01-2005, 11:17 AM
And who knows what Auron & Rikku talked about waiting at the far plane.

Auron: Rikku, in the final fantasy sequel, i want you to have my sword
Rikku: I don't like swords!
Auron: Tough, you'll becom a Dark Knight with my sword and that's final.
Rikku: I don't wanna be a Dark Knight! *bursts into tears*
Auron: *steals apple Rikku took from Seymore's house*

Now the mystery is solved... :D :D :D :D