PDA

View Full Version : PsP waist of money

Bigangry
05-30-2005, 10:01 AM
Does anyone besides me think that the PsP is a total waist of money?

Apollo
05-30-2005, 10:02 AM
1) Wrong forum
2) It would be 'waste' not 'waist'
3) Not really :)

EDIT: Wow, I sounded mean. :( I feel terrible.

My name is...something..?
05-30-2005, 10:04 AM
I already bought one. Well worth every dollar.

Bigangry
05-30-2005, 10:05 AM
1) Wrong forum

Iv found that people who corrct others grammar tend to be the only people that laugh at their own jokes. I am the same way. Its 4 am.... sorry.

TheAbominatrix
05-30-2005, 10:05 AM
Depends on your own personal tastes. Anything is a waste of money for you if it isnt something you'd enjoy. For me, the PSP has games and features I like, so it wouldnt be a waste of money. If I were to, say, buy an Xbox, it'd be a waste of money for me because it has no games I enjoy. It'd just be a big useless paper weight. But for other people, its a great investment full of games they love.

Personal taste.

Apollo
05-30-2005, 10:06 AM
1) Wrong forum

Iv found that people who corrct others grammar tend to be the only people that laugh at their own jokes. I am the same way. Its 4 am.... sorry.
It's okay, we all make mistakes. :) Plus I edited because it sounded mean.

Bigangry
05-30-2005, 10:09 AM
I should have probably been more specific. I think it is a WASTE of money because i was under the impresion that it offered only past playstion games. In other words after buying my psp i would have to repurchase the games i like to play. I have noticed that Sony has been doing this alot. e.g. brand new thin ps2 with all new adaptors to buy.

TheAbominatrix
05-30-2005, 10:14 AM
You really need to look at the games list. It isnt at all past playstation games, and offers not only a bunch of brand new games, but also the ability to play mp3s, and it even supports UMD movies.

Sony isnt proclaiming the new PS2 to be a new system. Things like that are for people who didnt buy the system to begin with, or who need a new one in general.

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/games/news/2004/07/14/wevegotthemassivepspgameslist.html

Shlup
05-30-2005, 10:28 AM
I find PSP was well worth the money, and so far I only use it for Lumines, watching videos, playing MP3s, and reading comics.

Polaris
05-30-2005, 10:31 AM
Does anyone besides me think that the PsP is a total waist of money?

Nope!!! It's my gold my PSP!!

DMKA
05-30-2005, 11:37 AM
The title of this thread makes me laugh....alot.

MecaKane
05-30-2005, 01:20 PM
A PSP, son?! Do I look like I'm made of money? No! It's just my waist. >:O

Dreddz
05-30-2005, 01:56 PM
Not another anti-PSP forum
Sure its costly, but for what your getting ( not just games ) its worth every penny

Raistlin
05-30-2005, 02:31 PM
*checks out the list of PSP games*

...Ninja Bunny Warriors?

Ultima Shadow
05-30-2005, 02:51 PM
PSP rocks my socks. I'm going to buy it as soon as I'm able to... :cool:

EDIT: Wow, I sounded mean. :( I feel terrible.
Seriously... remember what I told you earlier? Chill out! :cool:
I've never seen you saying something that sounds mean. I couldn't find anything mean in that post... :greenie:

...Ninja Bunny Warriors?
Sounds awesome! :love:

Tifa's Real Lover(really
05-30-2005, 03:34 PM
dont forget that u can web browse on the psp...........

Xalioniaf
05-30-2005, 07:10 PM
Beware! FOr, by posting this topic, you will start either a bad flame war or something...worse...DUN DUN DUN!!!!

And, I don't have a PSP, so I can't say.

YukiKiro
05-30-2005, 08:01 PM
think what you want. the psp is a stroke of genius in its own right and its not a system to laugh at. its like a ps2 in your pocket, plus there's going to be a socom game coming out for it (i'm a socom fan, sue me). you are entitled to your oppinion, i personnaly completely disagree. is the psp a tad expensive, yes, but a waste of money? it is far from that.

dont forget that u can web browse on the psp...........
that makes another good thing the psp can do. if you have wipeout pure and a wireless access point you can surf the web with your psp.

Rainecloud
05-30-2005, 08:03 PM
The unacceptable battery life has made me refuse to buy one.

I needed an excuse not to, anyway.

KentaRawr!
05-30-2005, 08:19 PM
Well, I have never used one, so I can't say much. It will have some games that interest me in the future, though. Like Dark Stalkers and King of Fighters.

I don't really want one, but since I never used one, I can't say if it is a Waist of Money or not. >_<

YukiKiro
05-31-2005, 12:37 AM
I should have probably been more specific. I think it is a WASTE of money because i was under the impresion that it offered only past playstion games. In other words after buying my psp i would have to repurchase the games i like to play. I have noticed that Sony has been doing this alot. e.g. brand new thin ps2 with all new adaptors to buy.
what!? where have you been? have you looked at the game list at all? about 10 of the games out for the psp are exclusives, and the others right now are simply so you can take the game with you kind of things. but hell no the psp doesn't play on recycled games. c'mon, you can't honestly say that you were under that impression.

Zeldy
06-01-2005, 05:19 PM
My opinion is biased, im a Nintendo Fan Girl at heart.
So to answer your question,
Yes, its a waste of money.

< Lauri watches everything i post :love: