PDA

View Full Version : SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY PROMOTED!

Jakkko
05-30-2005, 10:05 AM
WELL DONE WEDNESDAY BEATING HARTLEPOOL 4-2 IN EXTRA TIME IN THE PLAY-OFF FINAL!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT A GAME, I WAS THE ONLY WEDNESDAY FAN WATCHING THE GAME A HME ALL THE REST WERE BARNSLEY FANS WHO WANTED HARTLEPOOL TO WIN LOL SO I WAS PRETTY PISSED.
GOALS FROM:
JOHN PAUL McGOVERN
STEVE MACLEAN
GLENN WHELAN
DREW TALBOT
WHAT A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!
O AND CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL PRESTON VS. WEST HAM TONIGHT (30TH MAY)

Brian The Pink Shark
05-30-2005, 12:02 PM
well done sheffield wednesday :choc:

tomamar04
05-30-2005, 06:29 PM
Well done to West Ham and Southend as well.

Doc Sark
05-30-2005, 08:18 PM
It was a dodgy pen decision and an even dodgier sending off decision but Sheff Wed deserved it. It's good to the sleeping giant finally starting to stir again.

gokufusionss1
05-30-2005, 08:48 PM
I can't believe west ham got promoted they didn't deserve it on leauge points ipswich finished 12 points ahead of them, the play offs are evil.

Psychotic
05-30-2005, 08:59 PM
Two ex-Premiership teams winning their respective playoffs. Still, I'd have liked Preston to get into the Premiership for precisely that reason: It's something new. Oh well, I suppose I'll just make do with Wigan.

Doc Sark
05-30-2005, 10:19 PM
I can't believe west ham got promoted they didn't deserve it on leauge points ipswich finished 12 points ahead of them, the play offs are evil.

It's evil but it's exciting. I reckon financially, it's actually more beneficial to go up via the playoffs. Think how boring the end of the season would be without them and it can always throw up a surprise package! Ipswich have only themselves to blame at the end of the day, for not seeing off West Ham in the second leg of the semi final, they had the home advantage. They'll be amongst the faves for auto promotion next year no doubt.