PDA

View Full Version : Do you need Ultima Weapon to get the Alternate ending?

JaytodaP
05-30-2005, 02:09 PM
Okay, I got 99 puppies, 100 Acre Wood locked, all of Ansem's reports. Do I need Ultima Weapon to get the better ending?

Tifa's Real Lover(really
05-30-2005, 03:22 PM
no, u need all the trinity marks :rolleyes2 newbies........

Destai
05-30-2005, 05:40 PM
nope.

Dark Songstress
05-30-2005, 06:11 PM
no, Ultima Weapon is optional. but you need to win Hades Cup to get the Alternate ending.

KuRt
05-30-2005, 06:17 PM
Actually i didnīt have all the trinity marks when i completed the game first time and still go the video

Chibi Youkai
05-30-2005, 06:59 PM
You don't need all of the trinity marks, nor the ultima.

You have to have all the dalmations, unlock all the worlds, and finish the Hades cup to get it. I can't remember if there's anything else, though.

Mercen-X
05-30-2005, 08:05 PM
The reason you don't need all the Trinity Marks is because that would make the AE impossible to get if you miss the one in Halloweentown. There is a red TM in the tower, if you don't get it when you see it, after defeating Oogie Boogie, it'll be gone for good.

kaizer21
05-30-2005, 09:16 PM

you insult someone of being a noob, yet to reason you did so is wrong. That aint right

u just need to get the hades cup, that's all, which is another way of saying beat the cup, then that's all you need basically

KuRt
05-30-2005, 09:48 PM
The truth: Beat Hades cup, Lock every world including the book of Pooh, Get all the dalmatians. No more, no less.

Chibi Youkai
05-30-2005, 11:48 PM
I think I said that. :p

We're a confusing lot today, are we not?

kaizer21
05-31-2005, 03:06 AM
u just need to get the hades cup, that's all, which is another way of saying beat the cup, then that's all you need basically

MY BAD did i just say all you needed was hades cup? oh geez. . .

Requirements:

Beat Hades Cup
Unlock every world (including Pooh's)
Get all the dalmations

Lists are helpful too :)

Chibi Youkai
05-31-2005, 04:42 AM
Why is everyone repeating each other today?

Bahumat
05-31-2005, 08:29 AM
Probably. But that's fairly normal. along with trying to reach into the computer and wring each other's necks. :evilking:

JaytodaP
05-31-2005, 07:59 PM
do you have to beat it with just Sora alone?(hades cup)
Another Question: Does it come after the credits? The crappy blockbuster game I rented freezes during the credits.

Destai
05-31-2005, 08:44 PM
Yes its after the credits but before "the end" flashes on screen.

JaytodaP
05-31-2005, 09:03 PM
Looks like I'll have to spend $10-20 to see it. I HATE YOU BLOCKBUSTER!!!

Chibi Youkai
05-31-2005, 11:13 PM
It's just easier and cheaper in the long run to buy the games.

And no, you don't have to beat it with just Sora. Just get through it.

nevermind6794
06-01-2005, 01:56 AM
if you just want to see important videos from the game (including the secret ending), kingdomhearts.net has them hosted.

well, they probably will when the site's back up anyway. i just checked and the site's down due to bandwidth costs. go figure.

Dark Songstress
06-01-2005, 02:50 AM
if you just want to see important videos from the game (including the secret ending), kingdomhearts.net has them hosted.

well, they probably will when the site's back up anyway. i just checked and the site's down due to bandwidth costs. go figure.

yeah, I discover that. they'll open back up tommorow but I hope it doesn't happen again

nevermind6794
06-01-2005, 02:57 AM
you can probably google/illegally? download the videos though. "deep dive" is one of them, i forget the other.

Chibi Youkai
06-01-2005, 03:54 AM
Another Side, Another Story is the other. DD is only on the japanese version, I believe.

Shinobi
06-02-2005, 06:31 PM
What exactly do u see in the extra ending coz I unlocked an extra clip that shows some guys in black coats thats all.

Chibi Youkai
06-02-2005, 11:27 PM
Depends on which ending.
You do see the Organization, but i have no idea as to the world. It shows the keyblades, the neo heartless, and a thing or two more that I can't remember. DD has the thirteen points, but they go by so quickly that you can't harldly read them.

Skyblade
06-03-2005, 12:49 AM
Depends on which ending.
You do see the Organization, but i have no idea as to the world. It shows the keyblades, the neo heartless, and a thing or two more that I can't remember. DD has the thirteen points, but they go by so quickly that you can't harldly read them.

IIRC, the video starts out with a huge amount of comments and questions.

"Where is Sora?"
"You are the source of all Heartless."
"What if our journey last year meant nothing?"

...and others to that effect. I'd love to get a complete list of the lines, because they go by way to quick to see them all.

Then we see a cloaked person (I'm not referring to them as Organization members, because I'm not sure they are Organization members) standing in a street. Pan up a building to another cloaked person (who has a blindfold on, or so it seems) standing atop the building. Cue the cool fight music and unleash the Neo-Shadows. Our first cloaked person whips out the Oathkeeper and the Oblivion (BHK in an Organization cloak..?), and the ground around him bursts into flames, which form the Heart symbol that is the game's logo.

That's about all I can remember. I haven't seen DD, unfortunately.

Chibi Youkai
06-03-2005, 01:43 AM
DD is much the same, except the colours look different, the image is clearer, and are many more added things in. You can clearly see Kairi on the TV tower monitor, and you can also see what keyblades they're using. I can't remember much else.

You can always find somewhere to download it, ya know?