PDA

View Full Version : Yuki Kaijura

Destai
05-30-2005, 06:00 PM
Shes a composer who did the soundtrack for .hack//sign and possibly .hack//Liminality along with the movie scenes (not the background music) for Xenosaga II. I think she did Noir and the end theme for Gundam also. She rocks and has a great unique style. Anyone else know her music?

Azure Chrysanthemum
05-31-2005, 07:54 AM
I'm rather fond of her music, I like her work in .hack//sign and I'm pretty sure she did Liminality, which also had good music.

StarlightAngel
06-05-2005, 06:38 AM
I loooooooove her music! :love:

I was debating on ordering one of her CDs at a book store, but I was already spending all of my money :(

edczxcvbnm
06-05-2005, 04:06 PM
She is currently doing the music for Tsubasa Chronicle and it is just as awesome. She did the first ending theme for Gundam Seed...or more specifically her band See-Saw.

She did the music for Noir, .hack//SIGN, .hack//Liminatliy and Xenosaga II.

I think she has done a song here and there also but I can't remember or care enough to go look it up.

Destai
06-05-2005, 04:51 PM
She is currently doing the music for Tsubasa Chronicle-*googles it*

StarlightAngel
06-05-2005, 09:44 PM
She is currently doing the music for Tsubasa Chronicle

That's another addition to the list of "Why to get Tsubasa Resivoir Chronicles when its made into an anime"

edczxcvbnm
06-06-2005, 12:35 AM
What do you mean WHEN? It is being made. Episode 9 is out. Her name is in the opening credits. She didn't do the intro and ending song this time though.

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-06-2005, 04:45 AM
Is that one due for release in America any time soon?

edczxcvbnm
06-06-2005, 05:13 AM
I don't follow that stuff...hell. I barly follow this stuff. I just go off of recommendations on things most of the time.

Germ Hamee
06-08-2005, 07:49 AM
I liked her work for a long time, especially for Le Portrait De Petit Cossette, but at this point I'm so burnt out on it that I can't bring myself to touch another episode of Tsubasa. It's really pretty, but she has absolutely no versatility whatsoever. You've heard one of your albums, and you've heard them all. It's a nice sound, but those same chanting voices get really tiring.

Destai
06-08-2005, 12:04 PM
Actually Xenosaga II and .hack//Signs soundtrack are pretty damn different. The only thing Ive seen her transfer from one album to another is her style of instruments (flute, violin etc.)