PDA

View Full Version : A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum

Big D
05-31-2005, 06:45 AM
Copy/pasted from FG

As we go about our daily lives, our paths cross with many other people. Some we know, others we have never met and will never see again. During these brief moments of convergence, the most unlikely scenarios can be played out. We might bear brief witness to someone's implausible drama-by-cellphone, or a freak mischance involving a carbonated beverage. A few seconds later, we've passed on by and the people fade from our memory just as they fade from our lives.

However, the wacky and outlandish events that sometimes occur stay with us.

What's the strangest/randomest/funniest thing you ever witnessed while you were going from A to B?

Mitch
05-31-2005, 06:50 AM
Once I was walking to work and saw a woman run across my school field covered only by a bedsheet. She got in her car and quickly drove off...

Meat Puppet
05-31-2005, 08:07 AM
I was going from the bosses house to home, and he let me take his car so I got in turned the key and the car exploded. :(

Ko Ko
05-31-2005, 08:09 AM
I was a behind a car that exploded on a bridge. Nothing too wierd. Just scary. :skull3:

Jojee
05-31-2005, 08:11 AM
I dunno weirdest but most recent icky thing was my boy and I were driving past this couple and this girl had both hands down her guy's pants in the back where his arse is and they stared at us as we drove by. We were like, o_0. They were right on the sidewalk in a very public street! xD

Miriel
05-31-2005, 09:11 AM
Well it wasn't strange per say, but I overheard something today that made me double over with laughter. I was taking a jog this morning and I see two guys, side by side, running in my direction. As I get closer, I hear one of them exclaim:

"Women? So what are you trying to say? YOU'RE TOO GOOD FOR SODOMY NOW?!?"

I literally burst out laughing and had to lean against a tree for support. They continued jogging, but kept shooting glances back at me as though they were absolutely scandalized.

Rainecloud
05-31-2005, 09:56 AM
People in England must be very promiscuous, as I've seen numerous people "getting acquainted" with one another during my travels.

Dirty so-and-so's.

Yamaneko
05-31-2005, 01:42 PM
And on weekends point C.

I've seen people doing weird things in their cars on my way to school. I saw some guy putting on pants once while he was at a light.

Big D
05-31-2005, 01:51 PM
As I was walking through campus one day, a Fine Arts student had attracted a small crowd by showing off his latest masterpiece:

Several stacks of books, sitting in the pond by the library.

He was striding around in said pond in his shoes and socks, eagerly describing the meaning and inspiration behind his work.

I could've stayed and listened, only I... didn't. Don't get me wrong, I'm all in favour of creativity and artistic expression, but I hate to see innocent books suffer :cry:

Rye
05-31-2005, 01:58 PM
"Women? So what are you trying to say? YOU'RE TOO GOOD FOR SODOMY NOW?!?"

That's awesome. xD

Dreddz
05-31-2005, 01:59 PM
well, i saw a woman slip on an rotting apple on the street
I was like damn, I wanted to eat that :(

Zeldy
05-31-2005, 02:34 PM
erm... I probably have but just cant remember.
erm.. I dont no! I need the bog so i cant think..

Chris
05-31-2005, 02:44 PM
I love that Broadway play Big D! :love:

Mr. Graves
06-01-2005, 03:47 AM
Some girl unintentionally flashed her breasts at me during my junior year going from one class to the other. True story.

Most of the other occurances involve the rescus squad and ambulances.

Rase
06-01-2005, 04:26 AM
I think it was when I saw someone reach into his pants pocket, pull out a hotdog, just the hotdog, no bun, and proceed to eat it, all while waiting for a bus at around 8:00 in the morning.

Usually though, me and my friends are the ones who create these wonderful little snippets for random passerbyers we don't know. Some highlights are talking to fountains, playing Patty-cake with a cat, and playing duck-duck-goose in a grocery store. Being bored is never a bad thing. :)

eestlinc
06-01-2005, 04:34 AM
one day driving home i passed a man on the sidewalk with no pants on bent over with his ass sticking up in the air.

-N-
06-01-2005, 04:57 AM
That was me mooning you, idiotface. >:}

rubah
06-02-2005, 06:07 AM
Got honked at by a couple of mexican looking guys going to the movie theater yesterday. waved at by a couple of black guys today at the mall.

I thought it was funny.

Jack
06-02-2005, 10:19 AM
I remember that I was once travelling home on Christmas Day when this car in front of us pulled over slooooooowly. The man then got out and started to swear at us using every name under the sun.

This was the same guy who'd almost sideswiped us 10 miles back.

On Christmas Day as well...No Christmas Sprit in that man.