PDA

View Full Version : Raging giant garment gird

Dr.M
05-31-2005, 07:37 AM
Iv got the stratgy guide 4 X-2 (97% completed) and in chapter 3 on the maps of Besaid that garment grid is on the waterfall path but i can't find it?

Emily52
05-31-2005, 08:57 AM
You have to get the Besaid Key from the Cavern Of the Stolen Fayth (somebody gives it to you as a reward for rescuing them).
Then, got to Besaid and open the treasure chest in the temple to reveal a Search Sphere.
You will then need to search for mini commspheres which are hidden on the island. If you hold the circle button down it will tell you if you are near to one or not.

The first mini commsphere is in the Village between the shop and the crusaders lodge on the left hand side. Press X to look through the camera when you are standing next to the commsphere, and zoom in at the front of the crusaders lodge. You will see a small cipher, with a number on it. Write the number down and carry on.

The second one is on your way up the village slope near the fence. Zoom in on some trees that are on the slope and the cipher is on the top of the hill.

The third is next to the fence when you are approaching the first bridge near the waterfalls. You will need to look at the waterfall to see the cipher.

And the last is at the dead end near the beach. (Where Wakka pushes Tidus of the cliff in FFX). Zoom in on a small cipher which is hidden near a small palm tree in the distance. This may take a long time. After you have found it, write it down.

After you have written them all down, go the the cave where you previously had to enter some numbers to find Wakka.
Take your first right, instead of going left and enter the numbers that you just found into the wall on the left. Then the wall should open. Follow the path and it will eventually lead you to the treasure chest that contains the Raging Giant Garment Grid!

ScottNUMBERS
05-31-2005, 09:30 AM
*tut tut* shame on you, i found it without the strategy guide.

boys from the dwarf
05-31-2005, 03:05 PM
*tut tut* youre being a smegging show of. shame on YOU. ive got ya covered doctor.M(what does the M stand for)

Dr.M
06-01-2005, 02:24 AM
it's da first letter of my real name. The ''Dr." bit is like when rikku calls Paine Dr.P, so Dr.M.
hey, i just asked how to find a garment gird ok.

Dark Falken
06-03-2005, 03:44 PM
I'm kinda stuck on this too. I was able to find what to do, and I've located all four of the hidden spheres. I can see all of the glyphs, and they appear to be 8777 the first of which being the Besaid village one and going in order to the Wakka/Tidus cliff one. The trouble is that I have a real hard time making out what the numbers are, and I've tried what I thik they are into the keypad in the cave, but obviously I must have something wrong as I always get "Nothing Happens". Are these numebrs static, as in can someone give em to me, or are they randomly generated for each game? If they are random, are there any tricks to seeing the glyphs? If only you could zoom in one more level it would be easy to see em.... grrrr....

The Anarchy Angel
06-04-2005, 03:49 PM
sometimes the ones and sevens look very alike and they're unfortunatley randomly generated. Zoom into the most you can and then span over areas of it...and are you sure you went in the right direction? Starting in the village, then on the bank where the Aurocs were, then on the waterfall walkway then on that place that overlooks the huge lake thing? Hopefully it helps

(btw, nice name Dark Falken!)

*iloveme06*
06-04-2005, 04:28 PM
1st one's at that destroyed house in the village
2nd-at the very edge of the bottom of the screen, near the players at the save sphere, only as soon as it makes a little beep, hurry up and dig. Don't wait for it to turn red and beep all the way, you'll just get frustrated.
3rd-just before the first bridge near the waterfall. It should be over to the side somewhere.
4th-go to the intersection just before the beach. Go to the right, and you should be at an area that just cuts off. The last one should be right at the edge somewhere.

The only hard part, is to tell the difference between a 1 and a 7, but, it eventually gets a little easier to tell. After that, just go to that cave, run over to that wall on the right side, and type in the code. You should be on the very top of the waterfall. Run over, and you'll see a chest with the grid inside.

Hope that helps! :)

Dark Falken
06-06-2005, 01:54 PM
Thanks a million! I'll go back and try this again tonight. I never thought about the 1's looking like 7's. :)

Dr.M
06-11-2005, 07:11 AM
i found it!!! da 7's do look like the 1's the only way to tell them apart is the line thourgh the 7