PDA

View Full Version : Nasty, Nosepicker Rinoa.

DMKA
05-31-2005, 02:27 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/devilmaykickass/Rinoa.jpg

And she thought no one would notice.

Dark Songstress
05-31-2005, 02:53 PM
O_O..........okaaaaaaay.......... :barf:

anyway I don't think Rinoa is picking her nose in that picture XD. you just took that picture like she picking her nose when she really isn't so there would be more Rinoa haters :P

and I like Rinoa :)

boys from the dwarf
05-31-2005, 03:16 PM
rinoa one of the best characters on the game so dont dis.

Craig
05-31-2005, 03:17 PM
Is Rinoa really picking her nose?

I don't think so. After seeing this picture I decided to do some research to find the answer.

First I checked Rinoa's age, she's 17. This could indicate that she isn't infact picking her nose. Another point to be made is that being in love with Squall, Rinoa would want to seem attractive towards him, therefore wouldn't pick her nose.

There are some arguments that Rinoa is quite a childish person, and therefore would be the type of person to pick her nose, but as you can see in the image her eyes are shut, and if she was that childish I don't think she'd risk picking her nose with her eyes shut, for fear of poking herself in the eye.

Some theories suggest that she could be in actual fact scratching her nose, while some suggest that one of the Seagulls in the background pooped on her head, and she is reaching to wipe it off.

In conclusion I believe that Rinoa isn't picking her nose for fear of Squall seeing her and becoming unnatracted to her.

boys from the dwarf
05-31-2005, 06:30 PM
she aint picking her nose that screenhot was just a coincedence whys everyone making a big deal?

FiragaBreak
05-31-2005, 06:36 PM
The thing is that Rinoa was about to pull her hair back because of the blowing winds. DMKA that is the stupidest thing I've seen since that Shake It Aeris!! sig. Now tell me why did u post that? (Geez, people and stupid screenshots. For crying out loud!!!!)

Necronopticous
05-31-2005, 06:47 PM
The defensive posts in this thread are some of the funniest posts I've ever read during my entire time here at EoFF. Thank you DMKA, you are a genius. (And Shake it Aeris is also genius)

FiragaBreak
05-31-2005, 07:04 PM
Skip you!!!!

Abraxas
05-31-2005, 07:12 PM
Ha ha ha!
Obviously she's not doing it... but the idea is so hilarious!
And more than that, the idea of a guy trying to take the screenshot and developing his freaky plan! Ha ha ha!
Maybe she is not picking her nose... maybe she was trying to get high to get courage and kiss Squall! ha ha ha! Indeed I can see white dust that the wind is taking away...

Kamiko
05-31-2005, 07:16 PM
What do you mean she's not doing it!!?
It's obvious they just edited the film and DMKA got a hold of some secret footage! :lol: Ich töte mich...

Kamrusepas
05-31-2005, 07:57 PM
Oh sweet Hyne, people are actually taking this seriously?

The Anarchy Angel
05-31-2005, 07:59 PM
Nice try at ruining some mega fans lives! Nah, if you do infact watch the scene, she just reaches to pu her hair behind her ear so it doesn't blow in her face...but nice screenshot!

MushroomZOMBIE
05-31-2005, 10:48 PM
o......k,it seems DMKA has alot of time in his hands..........:p
(not to make fun of him,I'm actually biased about this.)

Kamrusepas
05-31-2005, 10:59 PM
Eh, I'm a mega fan and this didn't ruin my life... Probably because I knew not to take it seriously. Come on people, let's try to be mature...

TheAbominatrix
06-01-2005, 12:53 AM
omfg u did not just due this!!!!!111one!! rinoa is teh best caricter, u r just jelos!!!!!

Asura
06-01-2005, 01:31 AM
She still manages to be gorgeous while picking her nose...
Hm. :mad:

Abraxas
06-01-2005, 01:37 AM
All that reminded me that it always make me feel funny the missing of certain things in the videogames...
I'd love to see the bathrooms of Balamb Garden... or the laundry, ja!
Let's face it... seeds have basic needs and body fluids too!
ha ha ha! maybe Rinoa had to do that because there aren't kleenex in that world...

boys from the dwarf
06-01-2005, 07:56 AM
O.K. this should explain this. ya know when you win a battle rinoa brushes her hair back if you pause it alf way thru it looks like shes picking her nose.case closed.

Takara
06-01-2005, 11:49 AM
omfg u did not just due this!!!!!111one!! rinoa is teh best caricter, u r just jelos!!!!!

Can't... stop... laughing... Getting... cramps... :hahaha:

boys from the dwarf
06-01-2005, 01:51 PM
serves ya right rinoas meh tecond best characer.

crazybayman
06-01-2005, 01:58 PM
I swear I saw her eat it too!! Honest! :tongue:

Craig
06-01-2005, 02:11 PM
I think I'm going to write my theory on GameFAQs, that's how serious I am.

theundeadhero
06-01-2005, 02:43 PM
Yeah! GO! Pick that nose like a champ!

boys from the dwarf
06-01-2005, 08:58 PM
has everyone flipped. well im out numbered. one more question. what do have against rinoa shes the second best character on teh game her ultimate limit also is almost a good as lion heart.anyways... happy being arseholes to you all!

The Anarchy Angel
06-01-2005, 09:49 PM
come on! it's just a bit of light hearted fun!

TheAbominatrix
06-01-2005, 10:44 PM
has everyone flipped. well im out numbered. one more question. what do have against rinoa shes the second best character on teh game her ultimate limit also is almost a good as lion heart.anyways... happy being arseholes to you all!

If you cant take a joke, its your own problem.

Get over it, she's a video game character.

Asura
06-02-2005, 01:57 AM
All that reminded me that it always make me feel funny the missing of certain things in the videogames...
I'd love to see the bathrooms of Balamb Garden... or the laundry, ja!
Let's face it... seeds have basic needs and body fluids too!
ha ha ha! maybe Rinoa had to do that because there aren't kleenex in that world...

Ha...I always think about things like that, but I SWEAR that I saw a tissue in FF8 somewhere. I don't know. Maybe I'm thinking about the tissues in FF7. I'm not sure, but in FF7 they did have an abundant supply of tissues. :p

But you know what else I always do?
I always go around to towns and go into every building.
I study every single item in the background...even the completely useless ones. I'll go into bedrooms and look at how the bed is made. I'll look at how many books they have. I'll look on the desks...
Am I the only person who is obsessed with observing all of this random useless stuff? :confused:

Mittopotahis
06-02-2005, 05:41 AM
Attached is a *cough* official bird's eye view on that exact scene released by Square Enix. As you can see, It clearly demonstrates that Rinoa is infact not picking her nose, but her hand is merely up in that area. And to prove the authenticity of the drawing, Seagulls have been added into the drawing.

Hehehe...i love being silly :tongue:

Sorry, I had to make the pic alot smaller so it would fit under 50kb... Not enough I say

Leene
06-02-2005, 10:49 AM
:save: She is so.... :barf: .
I really don't like Rinoa! :save:

Big D
06-02-2005, 11:23 AM
Rinoa's outfit has no pockets or pouches. Therefore, she has nowhere to keep a handkerchief. I think it was quite decent of her to go outside to pick her nose. That way, there was less chance of her being seen, and she could simply flick it off the balcony rather than leaving it stuck on a table or floor somewhere. Of course, if Squall hadn't crassly interrupted her in his usual abrupt manner, then she wouldn't have had to pretend that she was brushing her hair away from her face. That's the worst part about it - she was trying to be courteous and discreet, but thanks to Squall's lunkheaded impertinence, she wound up having to wipe snot through her hair. Rinoa takes a lot of pride in her well-groomed appearance, so that must've been a real hassle for her.
Hopefully her nasal discharge blended in with those cute gold highlights, so it wouldn't be so visible.

That's why I think it's good that Squall and Rinoa got together: Squall would never pick his nose in public, but then he's so private that it's rare for him even to talk in public. Rinoa, on the other hand, knows that necessity is a powerful force. "When you gotta go, you gotta go". She's pragmatic yet also thoughtful - she proves this when she's forced to pick her nose, but chooses to go outside and keep it away from everyone else. She can't just walk around with a blocked-up head, but she's not going to upset the people around her by mining the glistening ore right where they can see her. Imagine what Squall would've done - he'd have held it in till he started to get sick. When someone asked if he was OK, he'd likely just sneeze snot all over them. Squall doesn't care about communication that much, so he wouldn't mind being so blocked up that he can't talk properly. Rinoa, however, is a true 'people person'. She'll do whatever it takes to ensure she can always help others to be happy, even if it means taking drastic measures - whether it's fighting against her father's army, or sneaking out the back to pick her nose. Same principle, different context. Squall would do well to learn from this.

Loony BoB
06-02-2005, 11:25 AM
Quite possibly the greatest post I've seen Big D make.

Gwelenguchenkus
06-02-2005, 01:19 PM
Rinoa's outfit has no pockets or pouches. Therefore, she has nowhere to keep a handkerchief. I think it was quite decent of her to go outside to pick her nose. That way, there was less chance of her being seen, and she could simply flick it off the balcony rather than leaving it stuck on a table or floor somewhere. Of course, if Squall hadn't crassly interrupted her in his usual abrupt manner, then she wouldn't have had to pretend that she was brushing her hair away from her face. That's the worst part about it - she was trying to be courteous and discreet, but thanks to Squall's lunkheaded impertinence, she wound up having to wipe snot through her hair. Rinoa takes a lot of pride in her well-groomed appearance, so that must've been a real hassle for her.
Hopefully her nasal discharge blended in with those cute gold highlights, so it wouldn't be so visible.

That's why I think it's good that Squall and Rinoa got together: Squall would never pick his nose in public, but then he's so private that it's rare for him even to talk in public. Rinoa, on the other hand, knows that necessity is a powerful force. "When you gotta go, you gotta go". She's pragmatic yet also thoughtful - she proves this when she's forced to pick her nose, but chooses to go outside and keep it away from everyone else. She can't just walk around with a blocked-up head, but she's not going to upset the people around her by mining the glistening ore right where they can see her. Imagine what Squall would've done - he'd have held it in till he started to get sick. When someone asked if he was OK, he'd likely just sneeze snot all over them. Squall doesn't care about communication that much, so he wouldn't mind being so blocked up that he can't talk properly. Rinoa, however, is a true 'people person'. She'll do whatever it takes to ensure she can always help others to be happy, even if it means taking drastic measures - whether it's fighting against her father's army, or sneaking out the back to pick her nose. Same principle, different context. Squall would do well to learn from this.

This was rather for your own amusement or you were extremely bored.

But then again, why do 'I' bother to post a message in this topic, when I know it's so completely inane, it's not even worth the effort?

My brain is melting.

DMKA
06-02-2005, 01:56 PM

Brilliant. :love:

DreamingOfDreams
06-02-2005, 02:44 PM
OMG. This is so funny and so stupid I've fallen off my chair. *Crash* It's pointless. hahahah. That's why it's so funny.

Abraxas
06-02-2005, 06:16 PM
Ha...I always think about things like that, but I SWEAR that I saw a tissue in FF8 somewhere. I don't know. Maybe I'm thinking about the tissues in FF7. I'm not sure, but in FF7 they did have an abundant supply of tissues. :p

But you know what else I always do?
I always go around to towns and go into every building.
I study every single item in the background...even the completely useless ones. I'll go into bedrooms and look at how the bed is made. I'll look at how many books they have. I'll look on the desks...
Am I the only person who is obsessed with observing all of this random useless stuff? :confused:

Of course not! I even can imagine where did Rain buy her magnificent carpets of the Winhill's hotel! :D :D
By viewing the details you can assure a game was made with love and passion... FFVIII was certainly one of those.

Levian
06-02-2005, 06:33 PM
I wish I could pick my nose as artistically as Rinoa :/

silentenigma
06-02-2005, 09:13 PM
Hey, nice pic. get it? PIC!!!! hahahahahahahaha i'm done now.

BackRoomKid
06-02-2005, 10:40 PM
i'm sorry but I think that is frickin' awesome...i love girls with no shame

Stranger
06-03-2005, 01:18 AM
LMAO, silly rinoa.....

kaoz
06-03-2005, 02:58 AM
Jeez get over it!!!! Its just a videogame character!!!!!

DreamingOfDreams
06-03-2005, 12:27 PM
Yeah, but it's FUNNY! you don't often get completly random pictures like Rinoa picking her nose.

Quina
06-04-2005, 06:38 PM
Everyone has to clean house every once and a while.

MushroomZOMBIE
06-05-2005, 03:21 AM
:toungue: I guess so.:lol:

Sepho
06-05-2005, 04:21 PM
What, you guys don't pick your nose?

Squares.

kaoz
06-06-2005, 10:16 PM
:chuckle:
Yeah, but it's FUNNY! you don't often get completly random pictures like Rinoa picking her nose.

Yeah your right!!!! :D But I was talking to those who are not taking it as a joke!!!! :) It is hilarious!!! :bigbiggri I actually almost fell off my chair cuz of that! :riiight:

The Anarchy Angel
06-06-2005, 10:34 PM
Poeple these days *shakes head* picture will make anyone laugh, just as well my photo isn't up! :D

Imperia
06-07-2005, 07:07 AM
:lol: It looks like she's scratching her nose, but then again, she always does that gesture with her finger (like the one in the ball room scene). It's as if she has a nasty little surprise on it...

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-07-2005, 07:37 AM
DMKA and Big D are my heroes.

Destai
06-07-2005, 01:44 PM
BEST-THREAD-EVA.

Destai
06-07-2005, 02:15 PM
Yes I agree, OH F CK YOU DNKA U SUX AND RINOA ROXORS U FUKN SUX11!"

meowwl
06-07-2005, 03:35 PM
Looked to me more like she was blocking off one nostril in preparation for launching a snot rocket out the other :p :exdee: ..I've never actually played FF VIII myself, but I did watch as someone else played it...I don't remember seeing any bathrooms there either..There were plenty of them in FFVII,(remember the one in the slums with the sick guy stuck in it?..who required a digestive medicine? ;) ) but I don't remember seeing any in VIII or for that matter, IX. :eyebrow:

theundeadhero
06-07-2005, 04:09 PM
Snot rocket.

xD!

DreamingOfDreams
06-07-2005, 04:47 PM
Looked to me more like she was blocking off one nostril in preparation for launching a snot rocket out the other :p :exdee: ..I've never actually played FF VIII myself, but I did watch as someone else played it...I don't remember seeing any bathrooms there either..There were plenty of them in FFVII,(remember the one in the slums with the sick guy stuck in it?..who required a digestive medicine? ;) ) but I don't remember seeing any in VIII or for that matter, IX. :eyebrow:

hahaha!!! Snot rocket!!! Yeah, where the heck are all the bathrooms?! Even computer animated characters have gotta' go sometimes!!! :tongue:

The Anarchy Angel
06-07-2005, 05:18 PM
I bet they just walk around with their knees together or *squish squish squish squish* but that's a very good point...poor characters! 50 odd hours without going to the bathroom! Maybe they've all got bladder problems?!

DreamingOfDreams
06-07-2005, 07:54 PM
Yeah, or maybe they go behind a bush . . . :p

The Anarchy Angel
06-07-2005, 07:59 PM
Ever wondered why squall went off on his own?!

DreamingOfDreams
06-07-2005, 08:01 PM
haha. Yeah, at least he has some decency. The others might have a communal behind-the-bush bathroom!

Stranger
06-07-2005, 08:25 PM
when did squall go off on his own?

The Anarchy Angel
06-07-2005, 08:29 PM
All the time, he's a lone wolf.....communal bushes?!

ShunNakamura
06-07-2005, 08:40 PM
*twitch* BigD... you scare me :greenie:

Stranger
06-07-2005, 08:42 PM
*twitch* BigD... you scare me :greenie:
LOL, that rhymes!

Abraxas
06-07-2005, 08:56 PM
Now I get it! Do you remember that, when Balamb's Garden flies, a kind of a multitude of drops of water falls from it?

That is not water!
Is the Garden's sanitary system that broke up when suddenly the bulding took off!

:barf: :bigbiggriNow it goes showering all the land beneath wherever it passes!!!!

DreamingOfDreams
06-07-2005, 09:00 PM
Now I get it! Do you remember that, when Balamb's Garden flies, a kind of a multitude of drops of water falls from it?

That is not water!
Is the Garden's sanitary system that broke up when suddenly the bulding took off!

:barf: :bigbiggriNow it goes showering all the land beneath wherever it passes!!!!

hahahahah!!!!! Yeah, and all the poor innocent people below mistake it for rain!

The Anarchy Angel
06-07-2005, 09:11 PM
And those people that love rain and try and drink it while walking, ewwwwwww!

DreamingOfDreams
06-08-2005, 05:03 PM
And then they realise that it couldn't be raining whent there's a big garden flying above them!

Luthien
06-15-2005, 12:08 AM

Man! You really kill me!!! jajajajajaja :D :D :D :D :D