05-31-2005, 03:02 PM
yes, and they are watching you.

Chris, lmao dude. xD.

Solitude969
05-31-2005, 03:02 PM
how do we know they exist?

KuRt
05-31-2005, 03:03 PM
Yes, they do. HAVENīT YOU WATCHED X-FILES?!

also:http://www.histar.com/mornings/starchive/2002/11/images/michael_jackson.jpg

Solitude969
05-31-2005, 03:04 PM
i've been wondering if aliens existed wat created them?

are aliens a conspiracy?

Please don't double post. Use the edit/delete button. ~Yamaneko

Leene
05-31-2005, 03:09 PM
:save: I think aliens exist.I have seen some photos on TV. :save:

smittenkitten
05-31-2005, 03:14 PM
ALIENS DO EXIST!!!!!....i see one every morning :p hehe yes i think they do because ive seen wierd stuff in the sky be carefull they are watching :shifty:..xXx....

The Jamie Star Scenario
05-31-2005, 03:20 PM
Yes.
Be perpared. (http://www.stopabductions.com/)

Craig
05-31-2005, 03:20 PM
Ofcourse Aliens exist, in an infinite Universe it's unreasonable to think that our planet is the only planet to exhibit life.

Have these Aliens ever contacted us? Now that I'm not so sure about, but I'm leaning towards yes.

Cless
05-31-2005, 03:24 PM
I think it is highly likely that there are extra-terrestrial beings, given how big the universe is and everything. I find it hard to believe that out of every single planet and galaxy in the universe, which we haven't even scratched the surface of, there is not at least one alien species.

Ultima Shadow
05-31-2005, 03:27 PM
i've been wondering if aliens existed wat created them?

Probably the same thing that created us, of course.

Yes, I belive in Aliens. :greenie:

Solitude969
05-31-2005, 03:34 PM
well wat created us?
was it god because if it was who created him?

Craig
05-31-2005, 03:35 PM
The Big Bang created the Universe and every thing in it.

Ultima Shadow
05-31-2005, 03:36 PM
well wat created us?
was it god because if it was who created him?
There's more possible theories than stars in our galaxy. But we don't know and will never know what the truth is.

There's questions that never will be answered.

The Big Bang created the Universe and every thing in it.
And how can we be so sure about that? Humans only know what they think they know. Everything we belive can, in fact, be completely wrong. Humans will never know even 1% of what they think they'll know.

KuRt
05-31-2005, 03:38 PM
:alien:Watch the X-Files..:alien:

DMKA
05-31-2005, 03:43 PM
Yes...don't you hear Bill O'Riley bitch about them constantly?

Craig
05-31-2005, 03:43 PM
And how can we be so sure about that? Humans only know what they think they know. Everything we belive can, in fact, be completely wrong. Humans will never know even 1% of what they think they'll know.

You're very right about that, and I myself believe that there is more to existence than meets the eye. But I said the Big Bang theory because it's a very plausible one that won't have lots of other questions like religious theories.

Dark Songstress
05-31-2005, 03:47 PM
we don't even know if aliens exist, you people don't have proof that exist. but ya'll ever heard of Area 51 *gasps* :eek: maybe they got some alien techology, files, and DNA. I'm bustin' in there to know the truth, who coming with me? :D

and I think something is watching me :shifty:

Ultima Shadow
05-31-2005, 03:48 PM
You're very right about that, and I myself believe that there is more to existence than meets the eye. But I said the Big Bang theory because it's a very plausible one that won't have lots of other questions like religious theories.
Ok, thanks for clearing that out. :cool:

Fire_Emblem776
05-31-2005, 03:53 PM
you really belivre we are alone in the world?
do aliens go to heaven / hell?
GOd created everything huh?

Craig
05-31-2005, 03:55 PM
we don't even know if aliens exist, you people don't have proof that exist. but ya'll ever heard of Area 51 *gasps* :eek: maybe they got some alien techology, files, and DNA. I'm bustin' in there to know the truth, who coming with me? :D

I'm not sure, but weren't there Aliens on Mars not long ago that died out in early stages of Evolution because of their crappy planet?

And you're right although we have no actual evidence of Alien existence, it can be pretty much assumed they exist as it's hard to believe that in an infinite Universe only we exist.

Rainecloud
05-31-2005, 03:55 PM
We'll evolve into them at some point.

Dark Songstress
05-31-2005, 03:57 PM
I wonder what aliens look like :rolleyes2

Craig
05-31-2005, 03:59 PM
Depends on how far into Evolution they are.

Ultima Shadow
05-31-2005, 04:05 PM
What Aliens looks like? Obiviously, if there's Aliens on many different planets (which I belive there are), there's probably many different looks. :greenie:

Meat Puppet
05-31-2005, 04:06 PM
i made a thread open for intelligent discussion of aliens but it was closed
But,
So yes, I think so.

Cless
05-31-2005, 04:17 PM
What do aliens look like? I think that the appearance of an alien species could be so far beyond our human comprehension skills that we might not even be able to see them in the traditional sense of "to see". Different dimensions, different senses, perhaps even different planes of existance? No one knows. There could even be aliens living in my hair, and I would be none the wiser.

I'm confused now. :(

Spiffing Cheese
05-31-2005, 04:22 PM
I think aliens exist. :D And I think that aliens ever actually make it to Earth, they will be incredibly advanced to have worked out how to survive on a planet like Earth, if they have come from one of the other 8 planets.... Much smarter than humans :p

Destai
05-31-2005, 04:24 PM
Ofcourse Aliens exist, in an infinite Universe it's unreasonable to think that our planet is the only planet to exhibit life.

Have these Aliens ever contacted us? Now that I'm not so sure about, but I'm leaning towards *No* .

Itsunari 2000
05-31-2005, 04:33 PM
Most definitely.

omnitarian
05-31-2005, 05:04 PM
Given the extremely vast (albeit not infinite) size of the universe, the chances that we are the only ones around is absurdly improbable.

However, I am very doubtful that any alien species has ever been able to visit earth. From a logical and scientific standpoint, it just doesn't make a lot of sense to me. :spin:

KuRt
05-31-2005, 05:29 PM

We have no proof because goverment denies knowledge :alien:

theundeadhero
05-31-2005, 05:57 PM
Aliens are really the devil. When God comes and takes all the good people away the rest of us will be like, what happened? Then they will think the good people were upducted by aliens. :eek:

DarkLadyNyara
05-31-2005, 06:41 PM
I'm not sure, but weren't there Aliens on Mars not long ago that died out in early stages of Evolution because of their crappy planet?
Theoreticaly, Mars at one point could have supported life, but it has never been confirmed. On annother note, life is suprisingly resiliant.

Depends on how far into Evolution they are.
Not really. Evolution isn't a straight path from point A to point B. It would depend more on what they evolved to deal with.

I think it is highly likely that there are extra-terrestrial beings, given how big the universe is and everything. I find it hard to believe that out of every single planet and galaxy in the universe, which we haven't even scratched the surface of, there is not at least one alien species.
Exactly. Though if there is intelligent life out there, I don't see them coming to earth anytime soon.

SNOOZER
05-31-2005, 07:10 PM
I believe they do. I refuse to believe that Invader Zim is NOT real!

Zeldy
05-31-2005, 07:11 PM
I dont think so.
Where would they live? O_o
I dont believe in things unless i have proof.

Boosk
05-31-2005, 07:44 PM
I believe....

im not sure if any have visited earth tho..what if we are the aliens? If millions of years ago alien bacteria crashed on this planet creating life on earth so somewhere there may be aliens that look a bit like us....like greys...

Kagga (wooo wheee wooo whheee wooowheeeeeeeeee! BADADADUM!bahdum badum)

Zante
05-31-2005, 08:01 PM
I dont believe in aliens like green men with 4 fingers in fliing sausages and such, although I think there might be some other life somewhere else in the universe. If there are other inteligent species, I believe they are much like we are, just in a different evolution stage than we are.

BlackRibon
05-31-2005, 08:26 PM
I believe that aliens exist, cuz' the universe is too big for only us to exist, and besides that, i believe they didn't make contact because they can't travel too much long distances yet.
And I believe also that maybe there are other humans in the universe.

Apollo
05-31-2005, 08:55 PM
Yeah, aliens probably do exist. We really can't say they do for a fact because their isn't any actual proof that they do. Anyway, I do believe they exist. :)

Faris
05-31-2005, 09:07 PM
I am an alien ;)

The Anarchy Angel
05-31-2005, 09:13 PM
I live with aliens, they terrorize me everyday and i converse with them in a strange language called English

Yuffie514
05-31-2005, 09:18 PM
i believe in illegal aliens, but not those that look like Yoda and Pupu.

The Anarchy Angel
05-31-2005, 09:23 PM
But! Yoda and PuPu so cuuuute! I want one...two of each! I'ma make an alien farm!

T-MaN
05-31-2005, 09:28 PM
I'm an alien.

Yes, I believe in them. We can't surely be the only life forms in this grand universe.

Jess
05-31-2005, 09:35 PM
The universe is so big, if we can live then I guess there is others living amongst us.

Sepho
05-31-2005, 09:57 PM
The Earth is one tiny speck in the galaxy, which is in turn one tiny speck in the universe, so to think that we're the only planet in the entirety of the universe whereupon there are living organisms is just a silly idea, when you think about it. We could be known about by a multitude of planets, the inhabiting species of which may regard earthling humans as a primitive race. It's almost arrogant to think we're the only thing in all of space. So if an alien describes any organism not native to Earth, then yeah, I believe in alens.

Theoreticaly, Mars at one point could have supported life, but it has never been confirmed.

I don't think the theory is at all farfetched. You've got the right idea about evolution. Mars may be uninhabitable by the species of Earth, but that's only because we've adapted to the specific conditions of this planet throughout our evolutionary history. Organisms adapt to their surroundings in order to survive; that's something we all learn early on in school. That idea can likely be applicable on a larger scale if you think of each planet as, say, a different ecosystem.

SomethingBig
05-31-2005, 10:12 PM
I'm an alien, so I believe in 'em. :D

As for extraterrestrials, it'd be ignorant to say that the earth, among the billions of galaxies that exist in the perpetual expanse of the universe, is the only planet with life. I'm certain that there's life outside of earth, whether they be single-celled life or beings that have accomplished light-speed and time travel. Heck, maybe even both. They've already discovered single-celled organisms on the moon(or was it Mars?).