Solitude969
05-31-2005, 03:09 PM
what created us on this earth

Cless
05-31-2005, 03:26 PM
Our parents.

Rye
05-31-2005, 03:27 PM
I'm not religious, so I say we evolved. The big bang created the universe, then single celled organisms came out in the oceans, then as life became more advanced, we finally came about in a simple neanderthal (sp?) form.

Chris
05-31-2005, 03:27 PM
Grace Jones. :love:
Seriously... sperm and eggs! :(

DMKA
05-31-2005, 03:38 PM
Yevon.

smittenkitten
05-31-2005, 03:38 PM
Smittenkitten created all and decorated Australia hehe em.. i think it was God with his cool electic guitar..xXx.....

The Jamie Star Scenario
05-31-2005, 03:46 PM
I don't really care to be honest. I can get a long fine in life not knowing how we came to be. And really I cannot tell because the big bang theory is just as improbable as there being a God making both them just as probable.

The fact we could appear on Earth and become what we have become without divine intervention seems dubious but the idea of their being an all powerful being also seems dubious. So I cannot decide and thus after about 30 seconds of brooding over the answer I came to the conclusion that I do not care and would just like to get on with my life.

Cless
05-31-2005, 04:24 PM
One could say that technically, we create ourselves.

Polaris
05-31-2005, 04:26 PM
what created us on this earth

Try to begin for Big Bang!

Ultima Shadow
05-31-2005, 04:50 PM
What created Big Bang? (actually... I don't belive in Big bang myself... but whatever...) :greenie:

Destai
05-31-2005, 04:58 PM
What created Big Bang? (actually... I don't belive in Big bang myself... but whatever...) :greenie:The big bang also created time and its my understanding that nothing on this earth can exist outside of time. Some higher being. I believe we are gods second grade science project or something along those lines.

Cless
05-31-2005, 05:09 PM
Does anyone think that mankind will EVER know all the secrets behind such things? I don't, because each answer we reach, creates many more questions. Heck, one could even say; against all the scientific evidence to the contrary, that the Earth has existed forever, that there was no beginning, there'll be no end, kind of like a circle. I don't have proof of that, but until we can go back in time (or forward to the future), we can never be 100% certain of what really happened, or what is supposed to happen.

I feel that such questions are beyond mankind's grasp, and, even if we do discover the "secret", what difference will that even make to us? We'll still eat, sleep, breath, and talk as we always did. Still won't stop us curious humans striving for this level of understanding though! ;)

gokufusionss1
05-31-2005, 05:12 PM
your parents should of had this takl with you a long time ago.

Ultima Shadow
05-31-2005, 05:23 PM
The big bang also created time
How could time have been created? Creation needs time to create. Therefore time must have existed with creation, not been created by it. :p

Does anyone think that mankind will EVER know all the secrets behind such things?
No. Never. Not a chanse.

Maybe there is no answere or secret at all. We'll never know. :greenie:

Destai
05-31-2005, 05:24 PM
The big bang also created time
How could time have been created? Creation needs time to create. Therefore time must have existed with creation, not been created by it. :p
Thats the difference between god and humans.

Yamaneko
05-31-2005, 05:27 PM
God created us in 5000 B.C.

Fire_Emblem776
05-31-2005, 05:28 PM
yea right *cough*

Ultima Shadow
05-31-2005, 05:29 PM
That's still an amount of time. :greenie:

Actually... time MUST have existed forever...

Armisael
05-31-2005, 05:31 PM
Monkeys!^_^

Jojee
05-31-2005, 05:31 PM
Time only exists to you because you are mortal 8-)

KuRt
05-31-2005, 05:33 PM
I'm not religious, so I say we evolved. The big bang created the universe, then single celled organisms came out in the oceans, then as life became more advanced, we finally came about in a simple neanderthal (sp?) form.

Yamaneko
05-31-2005, 05:33 PM
yea right *cough*
No, seriously, guys. I read it in this book. I can't remember the name, though. :(

Ultima Shadow
05-31-2005, 05:35 PM
Can you, please, EXPLAIN exactly what time is? :D

Destai
05-31-2005, 05:36 PM
Actually... time MUST have existed forever...Forever is only as long as the universe and it doesnt look like time exists outside of the universe. Thats the thing you see, to explain what time is you'd have to be able to have an idea of what time isnt and no one really knows what that is. The only description Ive heard of time is something thats measured in seconds.

Cless
05-31-2005, 05:36 PM
Time = money :tongue:

Ultima Shadow
05-31-2005, 05:38 PM
Actually... time MUST have existed forever...Forever is only as long as the universe and it doesnt look like time exists outside of the universe.
Do you even have any what could be outside the universe? Maybe the universe itself only is 1 of billions of other universes. :greenie:

Oh, and as for time... well... if time first didn't exist, and then existed... time must have passed between those 2 moments and therefore it must already have existed. :cool:

Destai
05-31-2005, 05:40 PM
Actually... time MUST have existed forever...Forever is only as long as the universe and it doesnt look like time exists outside of the universe.
Do you even have any what could be outside the universe? Maybe the universe itself only is 1 of billions of other universes. :greenie:

Oh, and as for time... well... if time first didn't exist, and then existed... time must have passed between those 2 moments and therefore it must already have existed. :cool:>< This could take a while.

Jojee
05-31-2005, 05:40 PM
Can you, please, EXPLAIN exactly what time is? :D It is nothing, it doesn't exist ;)

You just don't understand cos' you're not an 8th density being.

Destai
05-31-2005, 05:41 PM
Can you, please, EXPLAIN exactly what time is? :D It is nothing, it doesn't exist ;)

You just don't understand cos' you're not an 8th density being.Hey, she said it, not me :greenie:

Ultima Shadow
05-31-2005, 05:43 PM
>< This could take a while.
It could take forever! :p Since we have no idea what the answer is and what's possible and what's not, it's not like we would ever be able to come up with an answer that we could prove is 100% correct... no matter how much we discuss it. :D

It is nothing, it doesn't exist ;)

You just don't understand cos' you're not an 8th density being.
Bah, what do you know? :love:

theundeadhero
05-31-2005, 05:46 PM
I am a carrot. I grew from a seed. Such is the life of a carrot :(

God created us in 5000 B.C.That's pretty much what I think. I read it in a book too . That one the young man in your avatar is carrying around.

SNOOZER
05-31-2005, 05:46 PM
Time really doesn't exist, if you think about it. Time is only a measurement of movement, everything is always moving, growing, and dying. If you dismiss time, everything will still continue to move. I'm talking about you know.. the clock as in.. right now its 11:44 am.

Screw it everyone. I don't need to be all Mr. Science over here. Lunch time is over and I'm going back to work.

*flies away*

ZeZipster
05-31-2005, 05:47 PM
Mice did.

Cuchulainn
05-31-2005, 05:50 PM
Carbon

Resha
05-31-2005, 05:52 PM
I am a carrot. I grew from a seed. Such is the life of a carrot :(

xDD I LOOOVE IT! xD Um, I don't know. I believe in God, I belive in magic and faeries and all the cool superstitious stuff. What created the stuff that made the Big Bang, anyways!? xD And what created Nothingness?! ...

Dangit. WHAT CREATED GOD!?!!?! >=0 :eek:

Ultima Shadow
05-31-2005, 05:54 PM
xDD I LOOOVE IT! xD Um, I don't know. I believe in God, I belive in magic and faeries and all the cool superstitious stuff. What created the stuff that made the Big Bang, anyways!? xD And what created Nothingness?! ...

Dangit. WHAT CREATED GOD!?!!?! >=0 :eek:
What created the possibility of creation? :)

Yamaneko
05-31-2005, 05:54 PM
These two-legged beings created God in 3000 B.C.

JAS4Yeshua
05-31-2005, 06:00 PM
Actually, the theory about 5000BC/3000BC is indicative of a young earth as opposed to the old earth taught in science today. Both the young earth and the old earth are "theories" which means neither is proven. Evolution is a theory. The Big Bang is a theory. Even creationism is a theory, as there is no solid proof.

Fact is, there is much more proof for creationism than there is for the Big Bang and Evolution.

My belief: I believe in the "Big Bang." God said it and *Big Bang* it happened. I believe that the earth is only around 6000 or so years old, and that God created each and every one of us. I do not believe that we evolved after billions of years.

Dreddz
05-31-2005, 06:01 PM
until a clever person knows i dunno know